the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
does anyone have the entire current roster of the JLA?

Draco69
It's pretty much the same. Only John Stewart is GL now.

Hegemon875
yeah about that, when and how did that happen?

Draco69
After The Obsidian Age. GL (Kyle) quit because of the gay bashing of his best friend Terry Berg. John Stewart replaced him. Manitou Raven, Faith, Firestorm, Major Disaster, the Atom and Plastic Man all stayed for a while. That is until the JLE lead by Manchester Black's sister formed. The Flash joined the JLE despite the fact that they would resort to black ops and would seriously walk the line of justice. Thus the JLA split up. Major Disaster, Manitou Raven, and Batgirl (under the disguise of Kasumi; Batman's mole) joined the JLE along with the Flash who promised to serve on both teams. Faith disappeared off the face of the planet (I have no idea where she went). Firestorm went back to college. The Atom went back to being a professor. And finally Plastic Man went to raise his illegitmate son. The core members survived.

Hegemon875
what book is this in?

Draco69
Uh...JLA.

Hegemon875
lol, no I meant like ummmmm i dont what they're called, like there's Obsidian Age, Rock of Ages etc.

Draco69
You mean the graphic novels. I have no idea. Go to Barnes & Noble website for the books.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Hegemon875
does anyone have the entire current roster of the JLA?
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
GL (john stewart)
GL (hal Jordan) (not a member yet, but is reborn, so will be soon)
GL (kyle rayner)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Atom
Plastic Man
Elongated Man
Green Arrow
Supergirl (is she a member yet????)
Zatanna

any others???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.