pervert!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
I was in the pub after college and as soon as my bf left the ppl I was sitting with were trying to get me to flash.

i mean OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how rude!!!!!

Echuu
such is college

Corran
Originally posted by Lara
I was in the pub after college and as soon as my bf left the ppl I was sitting with were trying to get me to flash.

i mean OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how rude!!!!! You should've done it, just for a laugh stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Ewww, were they old and nasty? Bah!! sick

Filth
How rude

a1hsauce
umm so did u confused

Lara
one was a sl*t any how and the other was a stoner.

and for the record HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

I have some self respect!

Lana
Anyone who asked me to flash them would get an immediate smack over the head...

Filth
Stoners genraly have no decency

a1hsauce
so i take it lana and lara would never be featured on girls gone wild

Jackie Malfoy
I would beat him for that.Stupid man trying to hit on you.I hope your boyfriend took care of him.JM mad saw

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
Once those kind of people actually get laid, they will lose the interest in such things as asking someone to flash.

Lana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so i take it lana and lara would never be featured on girls gone wild

Haha, got that right...

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Once those kind of people actually get laid, they will lose the interest in such things as asking someone to flash.

Probably.

lil bitchiness
Most deffinitivly. Immaturity brings about such things.

a1hsauce
Most deffinitivly. Immaturity brings about such things.

alcohol has alil to do with it too

Spooony
immaturity rules, and Respect for not giving into the mob and flashing

dark1365
Originally posted by Echuu
such is college
Quite so.

jaden101
last person that asked me to flash...well...i cant disappoint my fans can i?...i am led to believe there is still photographic evidence of that magnificent event

go help us all if i ever get that drunk again

a1hsauce
i accidentally flashed a group of nuns at camp once

Lara
drunk or not I have enough bottle to stand up for I believe is acceptable behavior, and I'm sticking with lana on this one, a definate no!

steve is a **** any way and chole well, she's just.....................just.............chole!

Kharhmah
I think flashing is just another way of degrading yourself. (No offence Jaden)

BakaXero

not true... different people different results
some people remain the same no matter what

Lara
steve was stoned anyway, he is 99.999rec. of the time

i just laughed at him.

BackFire

I've been laid and I still love seeing boobies. embarrasment

XIA

a1hsauce
heyyyy asses

XIA
hi! eek!

a1hsauce
Happy Dance havent seen u in a while asses, how u been

XIA
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Happy Dance havent seen u in a while asses, how u been
great, me, and my cousin are back in her house (it was flooded) and Im gonna take driving lessons soon eek!

you?

Lara
I was channel flicking the other night and caught some thing about primative man having a facination with the rear and that now we've evolved that the facination has moved up the body as humans started walking up right.

BakaXero
there was a car going around with "im horny" song full pumped up driving pass my street yesturday...
what has that got to do with this?
i dont know... id thought it be interesting to tell

a1hsauce
lol are u serious lara.... lol hahahahahah

im doin pretty good asses... oh man howd ur place get flooded

XIA
.....wow
yeah, lots of rain

Lara
deadly. no expression

jaden101
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I think flashing is just another way of degrading yourself. (No offence Jaden)

laughing none taken...i truly wish that i could say thats the only way ive degraded myself in public...but we shall leave that in the dark and distant past and put it down to the "live and learn" cliche embarrasment

XIA
I was channel flicking the other night and caught some thing about primative man having a facination with the rear and that now we've evolved that the facination has moved up the body as humans started walking up right.
laughing out loud

....I just thought it was because that part was always covered. oh well confused

CherryPie
We should kill him...evil face

sorry embarrasment

Lara
kill who cherry?

Lana
drunk or not I have enough bottle to stand up for I believe is acceptable behavior, and I'm sticking with lana on this one, a definate no!

steve is a **** any way and chole well, she's just.....................just.............chole!

Let's tell them! We have too much self-respect to ever degrade ourselves by flashing!!!

CherryPie
lana's people at school, whatever

Lana
Lara was the one who was asked to flash, not me, Cherry laughing out loud

WindDancer
For a moment there I thought this thread was about me. embarrasment stick out tongue

a1hsauce
flashing done responsibly is okay people

BakaXero
Originally posted by WindDancer
For a moment there I thought this thread was about me. embarrasment stick out tongue
i thought the same thing....

CherryPie
oh well you shouldn't be asked to anyway

Corran
Once those kind of people actually get laid, they will lose the interest in such things as asking someone to flash. That's a complete lie - I'll never lose that urge stick out tongue

Ushgarak

Sorry, you have MET a man, yes?

misha

you were in a pub what do you expect erm

a1hsauce
unfortunately

Corran
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Sorry, you have MET a man, yes? Good call.

ladygrim
i was in a pub at xmas time and theres like three oldish men sitting at the bar and i was with pals round the other side playing darts and the bar woman came up to us and asked us which one of us was where red underwear because they were talking bout us ....shame to say it was me sad

ladygrim
neva been in there since for many reasons lol

Lara
no The Spear is ususally a respectable pub........................ :s ..... during the daylight hours eek!

A4E
ROTFLMAO!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by A4E
ROTFLMAO!!

Hahaha, I agree.

I mean, seriously. So what? They wanted to see your boobs, you don't wanted it...end of story. Not really the most perverted thing I ever heard.

I don't get some of the girls here, if you don't want to do it, great, good for you, but to somehow feel morally superior because of it...no idea where that's coming from.

TOH
Originally posted by Lana

"to flash"? dontgetit

Lara
no thats not the case and the thread was at the time of creation poking at fun and how laughable it can be after the event.
it wasnt a debate on female superiority dont make me drap ush into this!.

how ever it is down to person preferrence. some do and love it some dont and absolutely hate the idea of it.

doesnt mean any one is slagging any one else off. k?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Echuu
such is college

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by misha
you were in a pub what do you expect erm righto.

Bardock42
no thats not the case and the thread was at the time of creation poking at fun and how laughable it can be after the event.
it wasnt a debate on female superiority dont make me drap ush into this!.

how ever it is down to person preferrence. some do and love it some dont and absolutely hate the idea of it.

doesnt mean any one is slagging any one else off. k?

Yeah, that's my point, some want to do it some not.

You shouldn't say things like "Because I have too much self respect" which...in this language, implies that someone that does it does not have enough. If you believe that though, that's fine it just doesn't really make any sense.

Goddess Kali

ewwwwwww who would wanna see ur t*ts ? sick

stick out tongue

BobbyD
laughing out loud

don't shiv
The greeks played the Olympics nekkid

BobbyD
How nice and charitable of them. stick out tongue

Were there any female events back then? shifty

Da Rev
Originally posted by don't shiv
The greeks played the Olympics nekkid I held a naked Olympics once. In my basement....by myself....sad

Thorrin
I heard you lost a couple of the events.

Lara
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
ewwwwwww who would wanna see ur t*ts ? sick

stick out tongue

stick out tongue to you too big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.