Batman Fanfictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i love reading fanfictions especially dark sad tradgic angsty ones about dear batsy!!!!!
i read some good one and want to recommend them to all batman fans!bcause all of these are worth reading
1.Letting Go by Dannell Lites on fanfiction.net.This one is absolutely beautiful.and very heartfelt.i was in tears by the end of it!!!!
2.Another death in the family-Dannell Lites.WOW!!!!!!!!!Bruce was portrayed in his true light.it was so sad!!!!especially the part-well i don't want to give it all away!i was soooo moved.especially the qoute "not everyone bleeds on the outside where you can see it."still haunts me...
3.Robin's Song Dannell Lites.This was funny!!!!!a little light hearted than the other two
4.The chair. Dannell Lites.I never really liked nightwing,before reading this...
u guys should check these out.really worth it!

ash007
mmmm yeah i used to read fanfiction when i had free time sad

But the best one i like is where Tim Drake leaves then he travels the world learning all the martial arts and when he returns a few years later he is almost as good as Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.