SALKM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnula
The Society for the Appreciation of Lesser Known Mutants laughing

basically a place to find and ask for info on lesser known mutants and also to talk about your favourite lesser known mutant and find other like minded people...also a place for posting pics of said mutants (this may have been done before (sorry if it has)

smart zorro whistle big grin wink stick out tongue

pr1983
BLINK... BLINK... BLINK...

http://ultimatecomics.free.fr/xmen/images/aoa/AoA_Blink.jpg

sorry embarrasment

stormfront13
yeah i like blink too- but above most people i love nocturne and magma

ayjay
i liked maggot..even though i never actually saw him in a real life comic...always been on the net....he looked kool.....with his kool maggot thingies

pr1983
i have a comic with maggott... he's unusual to say the least... but he's cool enough...

Fionnula
i read a comic with Red Lotus in..but he disappeared about half way through..anybody know anything about him?

also a mutant called Angelo who died in a random comic i found..

Jonny_Storm
I reallly like Strong Guy he's one of my favourite heavyweights. Has anyone got any good pics of Him?

Mana4X2
Marrow. As far as I am concerned this girl did not appear enough.

Mainstream
Marrow a lesse known? I thought she was more mainstream...forgive the pun.

Mana4X2
Well, she's lesser known to me. I never got to read the comics she feartured in. no

Mainstream
I like her too....I hope she make a cameo in X3.

Mana4X2
Now that would be great! *Claps & joins Mainstream in hoping*

Mainstream
the morlock are lesser know right..their the mutants that othert mutants long down on...and it not because they live in the sewers either.

pr1983
i have several comics with marrow... she and colossus were like so close to hooking up...

ayjay
wooa....hey pr, you have nay pics of the maggot comic?

pr1983
i do, ill have to look for them though... ill post some asap...

ayjay
thnx! ^__^

Sage Tessa
Originally posted by Fionnula
i read a comic with Red Lotus in..but he disappeared about half way through..anybody know anything about him?

also a mutant called Angelo who died in a random comic i found..
He is supposedly a mutant with the abilities of "superhuman speed, agility, balance, coordination, and reflexes" and currently working with the reformed (physically) reformed (morally) Hellfire Club...

Could 'Angelo' be Angelo Espinosa AKA Skin... confused

If so, then I've already answered in the 'Whatever Happened To...' thread... wink

pr1983
Maggot...

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/6727/990xz.th.jpg

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/4097/980vp.th.jpg

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/828/976gg.th.jpg

gambitindaflesh
oh, I was envisioning something much different... anyone else have picks, I don't know anything about these other characters except Marrow... and that's because I'm a Gambit follower!

ayjay
wo0oaa....koool!...much thnx pr!...but i though maggot was a good guy?

Fionnula
Originally posted by Sage Tessa
He is supposedly a mutant with the abilities of "superhuman speed, agility, balance, coordination, and reflexes" and currently working with the reformed (physically) reformed (morally) Hellfire Club...

Could 'Angelo' be Angelo Espinosa AKA Skin... confused

If so, then I've already answered in the 'Whatever Happened To...' thread... wink

i think...he had or almost had a realtionship with Jubilee...he was crucified along with Magma, Jubilee and some others and then he died..

Rave X
Don't really know that dude Maggot. ahve heard of him, but thats it really...

kohl
strong guy.

kohl
again..

kohl
& again. hope this helps.

pr1983
great pics kohl...

another maggot...

http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/124/wizard_72_inks.jpg

ayjay
can;t see it....

hehe strong guy and maggot have the same hair style

pr1983
go here:

http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/124/wizard_72_inks.jpg

ayjay
ummm...pr...that link took me to the disney site....

ayjay
oop..dun worry..i just typed it into my address bar instead

but really..that link up there took me to disney page

pr1983
that is messed up...

ayjay
hehe...funny..but..i got to see the pic...and its kool..i think i've seen the colour version somewhere

long pig
maggot had these mech maggots that could eat anything..he controlled them psi wize...and was almost cool....they killed him off i think
strong guy is in jamie madrox's new series...which i must say is BAD ASS!
MM or multiple man is now a private dick...and he uses his dupes to do a lotta cool detective shit. its sweet
marrow is still around
the guy i wonder the most about is the morlock who can take anyone powers for himself but hes all deformed...he also can take peoples souls temp. and use them as power blasts.
he didnt feel pain or anything.
he even easily out muscled collossus...
he was cool....he had like three heads

ayjay
what happened to toad?

long pig
i dunno.
id like to see him have a new mutation to where he is really powerful and starts ****ing up the people who used to smack him around.

Mainstream
I kinda like maggot..kinda...but Cable is my second favorite Guy xman cable but this will always be my homeboy....gambit

ayjay
hey mainstream...do you have a deadpool version of those lil thingies

Sage Tessa
Originally posted by ayjay
what happened to toad?
In Genosha serving on Unus' team of pseudo-terrorists (see Excalibur)... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ayjay
does he look different? is he still wearing that ridiculous frilly thing on his neck?

Sage Tessa
No, he's a bit modernized with almost street clothes, but he wears these ridiculous goggles that just scream: TOAD!

Mainstream
Marrow my favorite lesser known mutie.

fruits
why does everybody hate toad

ayjay
Originally posted by Sage Tessa
No, he's a bit modernized with almost street clothes, but he wears these ridiculous goggles that just scream: TOAD!

you happen to have a pic would ya sage? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by fruits
why does everybody hate toad

I dont hate toad... no2 I'v always liked him (pretty much, the original original toad was kinda lame, before the slime and crazyness (and to a certain degree perhaps weight-loss)) yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.