Battle of the Useless! : Maggott vs. Triathlon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

stormfront13
maggot wins imo he has those slug things and super strength

cray z 4 sarah
i have one issue of x-men which magot was in and i had no clue who he was and even though he was in a fight scene i didnt get what his powers were cna someone explain

Draco69
Maggott has two slugs that can literally eat anything. One slug ate a nuke. His slugs are actually his digestive system taken physical form. Without his slugs, Maggott dies since anything the slugs eat fulfulls his sustenance. Maggott temporarily has super-strength when he bonds with his slugs. However it's rather limited by how much the slugs eat. He can lift about 3 tons in this state.

stormfront13
what can triathalon do??

Scoobless
that sounds really stupid............lol

Triathlon is basically Captain America times 3, so i guess he must win this 1 fight 3 times........ confused

Draco69
Triathlon has three times the peak human endurance, strength, and speed. Which is rather a lame power.

stormfront13
yeah it if you ask me- in this fight can maggot have his sluggs??

Draco69
Of course he has the slugs. The slugs are part of him. They are literally his stomach.

cray z 4 sarah
when u say anything cna they eat something marvel indestructible such as adamantium?

stormfront13
they might be able to but with his slugs he wins imo

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
Triathlon has three times the peak human endurance, strength, and speed. Which is rather a lame power.

it's three times everything including senses........ others get along fine with less

stormfront13
imo maggot wins

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
they might be able to but with his slugs he wins imo

I have no idea. Maybe. They've managed to eat anything that crossed their path.

Scoobless
sluggs?????????? for craps sake, triathlon would kick his ass

stormfront13
ur right they have so why not this, but this is indestrictable so maybe not- i don't really know on this one either

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
sluggs?????????? for craps sake, triathlon would kick his ass

The slugs are pretty powerful. They half-devoured Wolverine. Tri might get creeped out by them. Maggott also has super-strength and durability.

stormfront13
yeah so it'd be likt tri fightint two powerful people and one not so powerful person. imo he'd be overwhelmed

Scoobless
tri can punch him at about class 2.5 strength in the face 3 times faster than captain america, then jump clear, come back and do it again......... he is actually pretty far from useless........ he can run over 100 mph and is almost as agile as spidey

Draco69
Good point.

Tri was just a token in my opinion. A bad one at that. I was very offended that Tri was let on just for his race and not his prowess. He should have been made an Avenger on his own terms. Not for a quota.

stormfront13
well when you put it that way he seems pretty powerful

Scoobless
hmmmm, this thread was going along pretty damn fast until i pointed out that Triathlon has some decent abilities.............. sorry..........lol

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.