original x-men vs original fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cray z 4 sarah
sorry if its been done before but i thought of it and i thought it would be a great battle, consider the fact that this is the original teams with original power levels (example invisible woman can not create force fields, thing can only lift 5 tons, iceman is not practicaly a demigod, angel has no healing factor or mystic sword):
ff- invisible woman, human torch, mr.fantastic, thing
x-men- iceman, jean grey, cyclops, angel, beast

pr1983
please disregard this post

cray z 4 sarah
"please disregard this post"

what do you mean? was there something wrong

Alpha Centauri
This is over before it starts.

Literally. Absolutely NO contest whatsoever.

-AC

Draco69
Actually it MIGHT be somewhat of a battle. Johnny could only throw fireballs. The Thing was only Class 5 at the time. IW could only turn invisible. And MF was still inexperienced with his powers.

Same with the X-Men.

The FF4 would still win though.

Scoobless
i realise everyone is siding with the FF on this, but if you split it up and look at it it isn't that clear cut

Thing: class 5, Tough hide Vs Beast: class 1, agility + speed = either way
Torch: flight, fireballs, is hot Vs Ice-Man: slides, snowballs, is cold = Torch
I-Woman: Invisible Vs Jean Grey: limited TK and telepathy, will be able to find I-W = Jean
Mr Fantastic Stretchy, smart Vs Angel: Flight, can be annoying = Mr F

so we got 2 for the FF and 1 for X-Men with Thing and Beast undecided.... but in the earliest version of the 2 teams Cyclops is the most powerful and would take out Thing no sweat, then Torch, with I-Woman down that leaves mr stretchy......... he won't last long

X-Men win

demigawd
Agreed. This is HARDLY a no-contest. You guys rate the FF as highly as you do mainly because of Sue. At the time, Sue was considered the weakest member of the 4. I say X-men take this handily.

Draco69
Sue could only turn invisible back then. She was extremely weak.

Although nowadays she can take on nearly half of Marvel Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.