Whats the very first thing you remember?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
ok well to be totally honest about this.. well it's kina weird. But anywho.... The very 1st thing i ever remember seeing was angel's. I was sitting in a white room, it was all white, and there were these angels standing around. And there were other babies sitting on these clouds. Try not to burst out in laughter or ask me if i'm smoking anything(which i'm not) And these angels were putting the babies with there familes. Sora like ok you go with this one, and you go with this one. It's really weird but thats the very 1st thing I ever remember. Anyone else wanna share there thoughts, peace out.

Victor Von Doom
Memory? Do-does it have to be real?

Alpha Centauri
The doctor handing me, a baby, to my mother.

I had just been born.

-AC

SaTsuJiN
lol.. playing video games o_O

debbiejo
That's cool about the angels...

I can't remember anything till about 3. I was pushing my baby brother around in his crib at night with a flashlight...I had a stick pony too.

I would of liked to see the angels though.

Reborn Again
The doctor slapping my mother. wink

The longest memory I have is of a tree. I don't know why. I don't even know what age I was. But the tree is very tall, healthy, and surrounded by decoration stones. I can't see the top, and it seems to go on forever.

debbiejo
Maybe it was your family tree. smile

Reborn Again
Originally posted by debbiejo
Maybe it was your family tree. smile

Prosperious thought, and thank you... but I... don't think so? It's not a dream, it's a memory. Something that is tangible and precious to me, for whatever reason.

debbiejo
Have you asked anyone about it? The tree.

Reborn Again
No, and I doubt anyone would understand.

Clovie
blood blink

finti
i dont remember the first thing i remember

Traitor
Memory is imagination.

Alpha Centauri
Why do I get the feeling you're Philosophicus?

-AC

Traitor
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why do I get the feeling you're Philosophicus?

-AC

???? wtf?

finti
maybe because of the signature (art??? :lolsmile <--sure as hell not art

Traitor
Are you saying I'm no artist?

finti
I wonder what kind of medication you were influenced by when you came up with that thing of yours.
Ive seen babies regurgitate up better work

Traitor
It's an erotic landscape - abstract. I've actually made a real oil painting using that as a draft and sold it for $8000.

finti
people are easily fooled

KharmaDog
Philo, quit it, you are a pathetic joke.

PVS
laughing out loud i think this clown has shattered the sock troll record a looong time ago and continues to up the bar!!! congratulations!!! laughing out loud

derp

debbiejo
How can you prove someone is a sock?? If these new members aren't doing anything wrong, why are they getting restricted?

Reborn Again
I'm curious how he manages to change IP addys?

Lemonade Whiz
Getting back to the topic...the very first thing I remember is smacking my chin in a bar in kindergarten.
It was absent minded of course, but I was bleeding like crazy like I had hemophilia or something eek!

Clovie
Originally posted by Reborn Again
I'm curious how he manages to change IP addys? dialup.

peterKSL
^ lol...

LordFear
I can't remember anything significant.
Maybe I am weird.
Shouldn't I be able to remember when I was like 2 or something?

debbiejo
I also remember my mom breast feeding my little brother, and I said I wanted some. lol ..But true...She told me to go away. I think I was 3

ms_erupt
My earliest memory? I'm in a cimly lit room with those fake hardwood walls. There's a lamp in the corner. There's a bassinet. My brothers in it sleeping. I'm standing up in my crib and looking down at him.

Lydia_J
My earliest memory is from when I went on holiday and I was walking to the pool with my nana and mother and I fell and beeged them to go back to the house to put a plaster on but they told me there would be no point because it would fall of when I went swimming, in the end they gave in, put a plaster on my knee and took me to the pool where it fell off because of the water, i was about 1 at the time

SnakeEyes
finger-painting in the kitchen on a paper plate...

ragesRemorse
pouring dr. pepper, cookies and transformers into my brothers fish tank.

Jackie Malfoy
I ca'nt remember ever seeing angels/JMangel_not

Reborn Again
I remember why the tree is my most vivid memory. I asked my parents about it and they said when I was young I was tied to a big tree with a leash. The dog roamed free but I was restricted. Get that, eh?

debbiejo
who tied you to the tree????

Reborn Again
My parents because I was always getting into mischief. It's not uncommon these days either. I've seen parents walking with there kids with a cord attached to their arm. The only difference is I was wearing a harness.

debbiejo
laughing

Wow, It sure made an impression on you....Maybe you couldn't comprehend why you couldn't move around...and it so baffled you, that it stuck right in the beginning of your memory as something extra unexplained.

Reborn Again
Maybe???

Imperial_Samura
My first, oldest memory is off being held up to see penguins at a zoo (the memory is a bit surreal, as I was only 14 months old). Second oldest is I remember sucking on the eyes of my Snoopy plush (16 months). In fact that only stopped when I had some teeth and I had chewed them off. He is still at home in a box somewhere, with no eyes..... oh, the guilt. no

debbiejo
laughing out loud sucking on the eyes fo my snoopy plush....lol

Imperial_Samura
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment I was such an innocent child.

debbiejo
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Your killin me here..

Imperial_Samura
I do my best. evil face laughing out loud

debbiejo
I also had a very early memory that I don't tell many people, but what the heck...I don't know you guys.

I guess i was around 3 and I just loved chicken liver. I smelled chicken cooking, and I thought my mom dropped a piece of liver on the floor, I picked it up and bit into it. Ewww..It wasn't chicken liver...It was from the cat.... Ickyy...do you see why I don't tell many people?

Ignite
my mum was baking..and she suxed...it had honey in it and i ate it and omg..it was foul...i was 3....ill neva eat honey again

Imperial_Samura
"Ewww..It wasn't chicken liver...It was from the cat.... Ickyy...do you see why I don't tell many people?"

The cats liver?? Hahaha. Don't worry, no need to be embarrassed, isn't that what kiddies do, eat anything and everything?

linkslittlehelp
okay the first thing i remember is ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

debbiejo
What does that mean???? Is that what they say from pod-person land?

sk8stuff09
too be honest, and not say something retarded.....hmmm.....i remember running down a big hill and falling into a mud pit at the bottom when i was real little....maybe 2 or 3

FistOfThe North
Hi. how can I get my "Movie Quote" to show up in my profile in the forums. I tried to do it in "edit profile" but it doesn't show up in my profile while i'm ion the forum. Thanks.

Sicky666
Ye very first thing I remember was rejoicing with God and as I lay in her belly surrounded by her blood, it was warm and feeled good. Till Ye Mother became restless and angry thereof. her other children disturbed heaven so she had to threw me of, but ye short moment of rejoicing felt very good...

total5274
To Elvesrule24/7: I don't think you are silly for seeing angels, I believe that people see them, anyways the first thing that I remember is laying in my bed looking at the branches of the trees outside my window trying to find images.

Magee
The first thing i remember is lying in my cot/crib/watever, i cant remember how old i was. Probably 3 or sumthing and then i remember dreaming that 100's of spiders were crawling over me confused

Captain REX
The farthest I can remember back is whacking my friend over the head with a cardboard brick and causing him to develope a damned large lump. messed

ElvesRule24/7
cool thanks, i dont feel totally crazy now. lol

xLiNdS x 622x
The first thing i remember-i was in the woods with my friend and we were like really little. we were picking flowers and we found a coloring book. I said Do you want me to go get my crayons?...my friend started crying and she was was like No i dont like clowns!!

debbiejo
laughing clowns..

Afro Cheese
Being in New Jersey for something that had to do with my grandma when I was like 2 or 3 I guess.

Atropos
Not wanting to say grace before snacktime on the first day of preschool.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by ElvesRule24/7
ok well to be totally honest about this.. well it's kina weird. But anywho.... The very 1st thing i ever remember seeing was angel's. I was sitting in a white room, it was all white, and there were these angels standing around. And there were other babies sitting on these clouds. Try not to burst out in laughter or ask me if i'm smoking anything(which i'm not) And these angels were putting the babies with there familes. Sora like ok you go with this one, and you go with this one. It's really weird but thats the very 1st thing I ever remember. Anyone else wanna share there thoughts, peace out.

I have to say that's a very nice memory ElvesRule. Hmmmmmm...My first memo was in preschool during summer camp and I was drawing with chalk my name on the asphalt. I remember thinking I was so smart for being able to do that..... wink

silver_tears
I remember almost drowning when I was like 4 or so erm
And then all I remember when I was going down into the darkness is these two hands reaching down and grabbing me around the waist and pulling me back, and I could see the sun through the water.

My brother's best friend at the time saved my life big grin

shaber
I remember being taken to an Italian restaurant when I must have been a baby.

IceWithin
i THINK... it was when I was 3 years old and I went to pick up my older brother he was in kindergarten.. and him and his classmates were doing like this show... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.