Captain America vs. Hippolyta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Cosmic Cube
WTF? Hippolyta? WW's Mom? She's win if she's anything like her daughter.

Hey, is it true Heracles raped Hippolyta?

Draco69
Yes, Hercules raped Hippolyta. Several times in fact. He even "shared" her with his comrades. That's why WW was so pissed at Marvel's Hercules during the Avengers/JLA saga.

Hippolyta doesn't have WW's powers. Her strength is slightly enhanced however.

Cosmic Cube
lol Wow. That sucks.

If Hippolyta has any magical or superhuman abilities, she should be able to beat Cap. He has peak human abilities. Isn't Hippo an Amazon?

Draco69
Hippolyta is an Amazon. But Amazons are still human, just that they are immortal. Hippolyta has enhanced strength, reflexes, durability, etc. She can lift a car at most. She once managed to steer the rudder on an airplane.

In my opinion it would be close.

manjaro
oh....my...god! if you guys know anything about cap you know he's not gonna lose to anybody....no matter what. thats how the writers alwys portray him. he's the ultimate survivor and problem solver, if there is a way to beat someone best beleee he's gonna find it, i mean come on ppl, this is the same guy who beat giant man by gymanstic-ing his way between and around his legs and let heavy stuff fall on him. bcuz GM had beat the shit outta his wife, and he was all like "whre i come from men dont hit women" and blah blah. gymnastics ppl. freaking gymnastics

Draco69
That's your argument? Cap doesn't lose this battle because the writers say so? Well the writers can go f*** themselves. For this battle WE the people of this forum determine the outcome.

Draco69
Also the Captain America you're referring to is the Ultimate version. The Ultimate version is MUCH stronger, faster and more agile than the original.

Draco69
Revive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.