Thanos vs. Xorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
chineseThey have a tendency of getting rid of characters with good potential...for a while at least. When i recall what Xorn did to G-type, the imperial Guardsman. Just be concentrating he shut the dude off.
I think Xorn is in control of the Power Cosmic or at least a portion of it.
Unlike Surfer who channels it.
What would happen to Thanos if Xorn released his black hole?
I know i've spent some time recently wondering...Who is a equitable counterpart to Thanos. I feel Xorn is it.

manjaro
im curious too learn what thanos supporters got to say, about this and how he is gonna defend against a blackhole. on the up side tho the fact that he's immortal wherever he ends up he will be alive. which leads me to believe trhat marvel is gonna pull a sutprise and say that juggy isnt really dead but in another dimension or something

Khellendros
Where has Xorn been featured? What book? Was it New Xmen?

Beyonder
Originally posted by manjaro
im curious too learn what thanos supporters got to say, about this and how he is gonna defend against a blackhole. on the up side tho the fact that he's immortal wherever he ends up he will be alive. which leads me to believe trhat marvel is gonna pull a sutprise and say that juggy isnt really dead but in another dimension or something

Thanos. Black hole...Warlock traveled through one or something similar as Chaos and Order watched and remarked about being unable to see Warlock's future, that it was unclear to either of them.

If Warlock can survive one, Thanos certainly can; only Warlock's intelligence and will power rivals Thanos, not his durability. Xorn gets his head ripped off.

Thanos' feats:

Taken blast or full blast and survived encounter:
Galactus
Beyonder
Tyrant
Odin
Walker

Owned the f#ck out of:
The Fallen One
Surfer
Thor
Drax
Hulk
Thing

Xorn means what now? Black hole? Surfer laughs at that. Odin wouldn't even notice that. It's a minor feat for Walker.

K3VIL
Originally posted by manjaro
manjaro please can you explain what happens to the Juggernaut?Cause in italian issues he's stille alive and we are far from reaching that point of his death.Also if you have a link with infos about his death i'll appreciate it

demigawd
Havok was able to stand in front of Xorn's blackhole just by shooting Xorn's blackhole with energy. It didn't make any sense, but it worked. Stands to reason Thanos would just teleport away from Xorn, then blast him from far away. Xorn gets knocked out pretty easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.