this IS the script im looking for .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaba
hey a new to this web site and i joined for one reason: TO FIND THE STAR WARS EPISODE 3 SCRIPT!!!!!! if anyone out there knows where it is please tell me where i dont want to go to the premeir on may 20( 5 days befor world release,thats right im gonna see it 5 days befor the rest of civilization!!!) with out knowing a least a little bit on what to expect. so if anyone knows please tell me.

sincerly,
Jaba

LandoSpeeder2
SS

Mist
www.supershadow.com

Mist
note, that this is the OFFICIAL script, as supershadow is connected to George Lucas himself.

Mist
Originally posted by Jaba
hey a new to this web site and i joined for one reason: TO FIND THE STAR WARS EPISODE 3 SCRIPT!!!!!! if anyone out there knows where it is please tell me where i dont want to go to the premeir on may 20( 5 days befor world release,thats right im gonna see it 5 days befor the rest of civilization!!!) with out knowing a least a little bit on what to expect. so if anyone knows please tell me.

sincerly,
Jaba

dude, it comes out on may 19, so youll be the last to see it, not the first.

jjwil76
actually jaba, you made a big mistake coming here. www.supershadow.com has not only the script, but 100% of the star wars info you need.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Mist
www.supershadow.com

Ah yes how could I have forgotten SS.

Sadako of Girth
What would we do without him and his awesome genius and connectiveness to GL himself...?!!
We'd be nowhere.....

LandoSpeeder2
SS know GL himself so it's 100% accurate.

Mist
we'd be sitting here like some crazy lunatics, fighting each other while we wait for the trailer to be released......oh, wait.....

jjwil76
i'm just thankful that he's close enough to GL to be able to leak the info he does without getting into trouble. a rare relationship indeed...

Mist
yes, and that he can get exclusive interviews. i wish i was as cool as him sad

jjwil76
(poor guy is prolly over there taking in all the confidential info now).

and when i say "poor guy" it's because there's so much info it takes a while to read.

prod_
SS ROCKS!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

LandoSpeeder2
No one is as cool as SS, save for GL himself. If I were as cool as supershadow I'd probably have as hot a girlfriend as him. sad

noobone
indeed, ss is cool

i would like to be like him....... sad

Mist
Originally posted by jjwil76
(poor guy is prolly over there taking in all the confidential info now).

and when i say "poor guy" it's because there's so much info it takes a while to read.

and supershadow is probably giving him an interview with george lucas and a tour of ILM, man i wish i was there.

jjwil76
yeah, comparing myself to SS is like comaring sidious to say...yak-face.

Mist
amazingly the guy hasnt come back to say thank you. but then again, if i went to supershadows site id never come back.

jjwil76
Originally posted by Mist
and supershadow is probably giving him an interview with george lucas and a tour of ILM, man i wish i was there.

no way dude, SS and GL are probably pumping iron together right now getting ready to kick more ass.

Mist
did i say come back? i meant go back. silly me.

Mist
Originally posted by jjwil76
no way dude, SS and GL are probably pumping iron together right now getting ready to kick more ass.

didnt you hear? george lucas is making episodes 7,8 and 9 based on supershadows scripts. theyre probably sitting around, having a few cold ones, discussing paychecks and release dates.

jjwil76
what...you think they can't do all that AND get wicked buff?

prod_
LOL laughing laughing

seriously...

should we tell him??? confused

It would be nice and all...

and yeah...I would LOVE to have SS' GF!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

jjwil76
tell him what? when it comes to SS, i don't play around.

Mist
doesnt he have girls falling all over him? i thought he lives in playboy mansion with all the models.

Mist
or did he move somewhere better and forgot to mention it to me?

prod_
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Imaginary
Wow... i LOVE ss!

Mist
man, jaba's probably having a guided tour at skywalker ranch right as we speak. lucky guy, he'll probably even get a cameo in ep3.

Sadako of Girth
Yes I'd swap everything in my life in an instant just to have 1 ounce of
SS's charm, charisma and steadfast integrity and nose for the truth....
He must get ALL the pretty women....!!

Mist
he decides which ones get to be the centrefold!

noobone
hey Jaba, you should use this:

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/9222/ilovess7mx.jpg

SS ROCKS!

Sadako of Girth
Mrs.Sadako and me had a big row about SS the other night,
she couldn't understand why I spend so much of my day on his site,
and of course I said:"It's not my fault... The truth is so addictive..!"
"No one understands the vast subtley-woven-tapestry that is the SW universe like SS...!!! I envy his life... You cannot begin to understand his comprehensive abilities....!"
She turned round and said, "well I'm going to bed, screw this.. Come up when you're in the mood then I guess...!!!"

So naturally I blew out her invitation and stayed up all night gathering info from his site, and sat dreaming of what it'd be like to be him.....!!

Mist
naturally.

Imaginary
His girlfriend is so lucky droolio

Darth_Nefarus
I'd f*ck him

Mist
!!! arent you a guy???? (well, i wouldnt know, havent checked your profile)

Sadako of Girth
Well I guess someone as damnright successful as SS could turn someone I guess, such is his power...! laughing

JKozzy
Eh, come off it. No use in doing that to a noob no

DarthAJ
SS is so cool! I mean were would all the spoilers come without him?

Spectr4L
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/Spectr4L/ss_and_lucas3.jpg

ArthasKnight
SS is my idol. I wish I had all the inside information like he does! droolio

Darth Subjekt
Isnt it amazing that SS's identical twin brother got to roll around with that gorgeous woman in the "Wicked Games" video? I heard that SS got tired of that girl and just gave her up cause he managed to swing a foursome with Jessica Alba, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey. WOW he is soooooo lucky. But i guess when youre THAT cool, its not luck, everything just seems to come your way.

Well i have to go hang myself cause i dont deserve to bath in SS's week old nut-sweat.

Creechuur
WOW! Very nice Spectr4l! Wherever did you manage to find SS and Lucas in pic together??? I know theyre best friends, but thats sooooo rare!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!

Spectr4L
Originally posted by Creechuur
WOW! Very nice Spectr4l! Wherever did you manage to find SS and Lucas in pic together??? I know theyre best friends, but thats sooooo rare!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!
Let's just say that George Lucas and Supershadow met each other a long time ago through a popular program called Adobe Photoshop http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/photo.gif

Ben-Kenobi
WTF SS A GOOD GUY? YOU'VE ALL BE INFLEUENCED BY THE DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Dies*

TheElectricFox
Go sit on palpy's lightsaber Jaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

ArynCrinn
Not only is SS close friends with GL, he's also friends with a worker of ILM that never ever worked there!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.