Batman , Nightwing , Robin vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Batman , Nightwing , Robin vs Magneto

can these brave soul beat magneto and ya they get 1 day to prep time

All they know is that magneto has magnetic power.

while Magneto doesn't any preptime or info on bats , NW , robin

anyway weopon allowed that is resonable and can be made in a day.

pr1983
its possible... the best thing imo is if batman (somehow) created a device that reversed magneto's polarity thereby turning him into a magnet... or find a way to disable magneto...

otherwise... magneto....

Cosmic Cube
Magneto's too fast and too powerful. Unless Batman can come up with a Neutralizer like Forge did (which I doubt he could, since Forge can build ANYTHING,) Batman and Co. lose.

NoFate007
Batman and crew, since they're the luckiest heroes in comic book history. They always find a way to win, even against Superman.

Kento
Batman never really won against Supes. During Hush he was nearly killed by Supes, and would have if not for Supes fighting the mind control, and Selina throwing Lois off the building.

The Flash
Magneto.

eleveninches
Batman with prep time could invent an anti-magnetic suit, and take maggie down

Swanky-Tuna
There would still be the matter of Magneto chucking cars and manholes and traffic lights at him.

ayjay
Batman wouldn't be able to invent and build a 'anti magnetic suit' or wateva in ONE day....thats just stupid...he's good, but not that good. to do something like that, you would have to be forge or sumtin....i think the best batz and co could do would change all their weaponry to plastic :P

Mainstream
Originally posted by Kento
Batman never really won against Supes. During Hush he was nearly killed by Supes, and would have if not for Supes fighting the mind control, and Selina throwing Lois off the building.

Batman wasn't trying to beat Supes...he only need to distract him..he was making Supes look like an idiot I might add.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.