Onslaught vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RSSR
Who has the upper-hand in this fight?

BlaqChaos
Hmmm... Two psionic entities battling it out. I think I have to give this to the Void.

Mr. Universe
Void.

Lucid Lui
Onslaught

BlaqChaos
Wow, maybe RSSR should've put a poll with this thing.

Mr. Universe
Not necessary. Onslaught was taken out by the same people who couldnt take the Void out.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Not necessary. Onslaught was taken out by the same people who couldnt take the Void out. Good point.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Not necessary. Onslaught was taken out by the same people who couldnt take the Void out.
Bad point.

Onslaught could have killed every single enemy (FF, Avengers, X-Men, Hulk...) if it wasn't for the fact they all were protected from his telepathic attacks (thanks to some high tech gadgets and I think also thanks to Jean and Cable).

So Onslaught couldn't use his full power.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by who?-kid
Bad point.

Onslaught could have killed every single enemy (FF, Avengers, X-Men, Hulk...) if it wasn't for the fact they all were protected from his telepathic attacks (thanks to some high tech gadgets and I think also thanks to Jean and Cable).

So Onslaught couldn't use his full power. Full power? He still had the abilities of both Franklin Richards and Nate Grey, and still he was defeated.

Mr. Universe
good point

grey fox
Void steals his soul.

branhole
onslaught because he has frank,nate and prof x telepathy, and if hes not written stupid he should take him down.

who?-kid
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Full power? He still had the abilities of both Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (...)
Franklin Richards powers ? Which he had what, a few minutes or so ? Impressive... He really used them to attack his enemies lol, I only remember him creating a second son. That's about it.

Theoretically, Franklin Richards powers alone could beat the Void. Throw in his awesome, unparallelled telepathic/psionic powers, Magneto's powers, X-Man's powers and his amazing strength, and we have an Onslaught at Full Power.

Too much for the Void.

grey fox
Originally posted by who?-kid
Franklin Richards powers ? Which he had what, a few minutes or so ? Impressive... He really used them to attack his enemies lol, I only remember him creating a second son. That's about it.

Theoretically, Franklin Richards powers alone could beat the Void. Throw in his awesome, unparallelled telepathic/psionic powers, Magneto's powers, X-Man's powers and his amazing strength, and we have an Onslaught at Full Power.

Too much for the Void.

I don't believe telepathy could be used on the void.

branhole
well how are they going to fight, onslaught is stupid enough to let hulk beat hi(on purpose i know) and how is void going to beat onslaught.

Mr. Universe
Steals his soul. I like that idea.

hulk=strength
Originally posted by branhole
well how are they going to fight, onslaught is stupid enough to let hulk beat hi(on purpose i know) and how is void going to beat onslaught. oh everything amazin hulk does is so controversal juggs is just gay so stick to onslaught vs void punk

branhole
i siad stupid because of all his powers he engaged him h2h. and i never said anything about hulk beating him, i just said he was dumb to engage him, isnt that a compliment, and y dont you keep your mouth shut.

Black bolt z
Onslught...

quanchi112
Void all day.

McNasty996
I'm goin with onslaught

janus77
Onslaught, Void's not done anything more impressive than his MM feat. which is more due to MM being crazy and complacent.

bbrem123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void all day.

Warlord
void

Mshinu
Void cracks Onslaught`s shell and Onslaught zaps the crab, making it psionic form vs shadowy tentacles.

Probably a stalemate until Onslaught figures how to wipe out Void using Franklin`s reality warping powers.

However if you think Void is powerful enough he could just absorb (or let himself be absorbed into) Onslaught, negating him.
Or if equally powerful would they negate each other or merge into the VoidSlaught?

TheLordofMurder
If Onslaught has access to Franklin Richards power for the entire fight, then I cant see Onslaught losing a single fight here; Onslaught could just warp reality so that everytime Void uses his psionic power it turns against him 10-fold...

Onslaught has too, too, many creative ways to completely overwhelm Void here; Onslaught 10/10...

This is borderline spite IMHO...

bbrem123
we dont know where voids powers come from erm

Wild Shadow
Onslaught ftw due to Sentry being a complete waste of ink and typing monkeys

Mshinu
Originally posted by bbrem123
we dont know where voids powers come from erm

True, for all we know he could be some obscure abstract or something.

Oh, I got it, he is the 4th head the LT threw away. eek!

Psychopath001
Yeah... okay, Onslaught gets prison raped in this.

I don't even understand how anyone could think Onslaught has a possibility of victory...

TheLordofMurder
^^
Extreme reality manip via Franklin Richards power; he could beat Void (quite literally) a million different ways...

Wild Shadow
the reality and actual psionic powers at onslaught command seems to be a giant factor.

iceman24567
split

Psychopath001
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
^^
Extreme reality manip via Franklin Richards power; he could beat Void (quite literally) a million different ways...

I seriously doubt that

a) During the house of M, Quicksilver manipulated Wanda into giving him what he wanted the most, into giving her what she wanted the most, and into giving every other person on the planet what they wanted the most.

Hulk wanted peace and found it with the aboriginals
Bishop was a beat cop
Wolverine remembered his past

And so on and so forth.

Everyone's lives weren't perfect, but they did get the one thing they wanted the most. What has Sentry always wanted the most? To once and for all be rid of the void.

What did he get? Jack shit.

My point = I don't think Reality Manipulation powers can FULLY work on Sentry/Void. Either because his particles are one second ahead of the current timeline, which in itself makes him an anomaly, or because he uses psionic abilities to hold himself together, it is safe to consider the possibility that no one can ever truly manipulate him.

The void will cross the distance between he and onslaught, take the little bugger into space, then toss him into a black hole.

"Id"
Absorbing Man with the power of the Cube reality manipulated Sentry/Void. Why would it be any different with Onslaught?

Wild Shadow
where is this convenient black hole located at and has sentry/void bn shown able to escape a blackhole? and will onslaught allow him to do it all the way along the travel?

Psychopath001
You know what I mean >.<

Besides, it's not a matter of whether or not onslaught is willing to allow anything happen.

It took the Sentry a matter of seconds to take the collective from Michael Pointer and hurl it into the sun, how long do you think it'd take for him to find some place to drop onslaught? Can onslaught actually even do anything that could harm the Sentry? If he can, I'm more than open minded to accept it's plausibility, but so far, I haven't been able to observe a single thing.

TheLordofMurder
You do know how powerful Franklin Richards reality manipulation powers are...dont you?

Using Richards power, Onslaught created a 2nd Sun just by willing it; that said, I feel he could definitely warp Void in whatever manner he chose too..

Franklin Richards reality warping power is such that it drew the direct attention of the Celestials...Void is nothing compared to this level of power.

Onslaught crushes Void every single time...

Psychopath001
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You do know how powerful Franklin Richards reality manipulation powers are...dont you?

Using Richards power, Onslaught created a 2nd Sun just by willing it; that said, I feel he could definitely warp Void in whatever manner he chose too..

Franklin Richards reality warping power is such that it drew the direct attention of the Celestials...Void is nothing compared to this level of power.

Onslaught crushes Void every single time...

So you're essentially saying that Onslaught is much more powerful than Wanda, are you? Wanda Maximoff, whose leftover wave from the house of M incident stretched out into that chick's tower (I forget her name, the one from the Captain Britain comics, whose job it is to watch over all realities), and brought it down to RUBBLE, is way more powerful than Wanda? I've seen Franklin Richards cause trouble with his power, and yes Celestials may turn their head to him, but Wanda is a multiversal threat, not a universal one.

I don't think Onslaught can affect the Void in any way.

Wild Shadow
and you are implying the void is near her.. wanda has no bearing here at all..

lets not forget how many psi's have gotten into the sentry's mind.. i am betting onslaught wouldnt have a problem with voids mind.

The Nuul
FP OS should be able to beat Void, De-powered loses.

Psychopath001
No no Im not comparing Wanda and the Void. I'm comparing Wanda and Franklin's abilities.

From what I've seen only two psychics have ever gotten into the Sentries mind. One being MasterMind (I think that's his name, I forget it specifically). The other being Emma Frost, who even while being aided by prof X, had great difficulty doing much inside Bob's mind. She couldn't take control. All she could do was try to convince him.

Dont forget this is the same dude that wiped all memory of his existence from every.single.human.being.on.the.planet. Come on, Professor Xavier and Emma Frost would have to use Cerebro to even accomplish half of that..

If Onslaught wants to win, going into the Void's mind is not an option.

Wild Shadow
he wiped everyone ones mind not b/c he could but b/c of stupid retcon and sh$#y story telling... sentry nor void showed that lvl of power ever..

its a joke.. and emma was trying to help sentry had she forced herself it would have damaged sentry's mind..

difference between being careful and not being able to.. also i dont recall what the sentry was doing in house of M.. but a lot of the things you are using is just minor writing errors and retro active retcons that you want to pass as his feats which they are not

Psychopath001
I don't pass them as feats, I just show it like it is. Whether anyone likes it or not, The Sentry mind-wiped the world.

Guess what? Sentry also had Molecular manipulation. He had never used it before fighting Molecule man, and he never used afterwards, are you going to tell me he doesn't have that power too?

Want to know what shitty story telling is? Shitty storytelling is when a character flies into the heart of the sun, is disintegrated, reduced to nothing but bone, then begins to heal again, while in the sun. Healing faster than the sun can harm him, then that same damn character ends up being killed because Tony Stark dropped a Helicarrier on him and thor struck him with thunder.

Now THAT's shitty story telling.

And that thing about damaging Sentry's mind doesn't fly, and for two reasons.

a) If defeating Sentry was a simple as going into his mind and ****ing it up, many people would have done it LOOOOOOONG ago.

b) Sentry's mind is already damaged, I doubt his mental health was Emma's first priority

Also, we can't forget that some of the Void escaped from the Sentry's mind and imbeded itself into Emma's forehead, and she had to remain in her diamond form until she could figure out how to get rid of it.

You can accuse every single thing he does that you don't like of being a retcon or writing error, but whether you like it or not, it is what it is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
Absorbing Man with the power of the Cube reality manipulated Sentry/Void. Why would it be any different with Onslaught? Is his power on par with that of a cube?

Psychopath001
In Guardians of the Galaxy, in a dystopian future where Adam Warlock did not stop the fault caused by the T-Bomb from spreading with the use of a fifteen million syllable word cosmic spell, the Badoon 1000 years later enslaved the entire celestial race through the use of a highly functioning cosmic cube.

So yeah, Aunt May with a cosmic cube is going to be able to affect the Sentry.

The Cube has the power, not the Absorbing Man, not even MJJ or Jaime, and sure as hell not Onslaught. No individual I've ever seen (Except probably the original Beyonder) has any kind of power that is on par or rivals the cosmic cube. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(I would say the living tribunal also has this power but considering their power is limited in that they cannot affect the Decimators)

quanchi112
I like this new guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.