The Matrix in School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I decided to take advantage of thematrix.com and use some screens that I took from the making of the Burly Brawl to my advantage... we had to come up with careers in French class and make a project on it. Well for the visual effects, what other movie could I use than The Matrix? Specifically Reloaded. Here's what I came up with on Photoshop big grin
(For all you non-french speakers, Les Effets means Visual Effects wink)

THISISNOTREAL2
sweet

VenomVA
KOOL big grin

Korri
we should have a subject based on the matrix at school so i could get a definate Grade 1 stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
Cool yes I used some images from the Matrix movies for Visual Arts projects, and last year we discussed it in physics class a lot laughing out loud

JKozzy
Grade 1? We get A's...

Awesome big grin

Korri
yeah but the SQA is crap

JKozzy
SQA? Whassat..?

Korri
Scottish Qualifications Association stick out tongue

JKozzy
Aha! Never heard of em.. wonder why stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I'm convinced that the Matrix has taken over my biology classroom, and not without good reason big grin

Korri
mmm biology and the matrix go well together drool

angel

Trinity_Matrix
Heh heh...sometimes in biology when we're watching a video or something the projector will just shut itself off and the projector screen will go up by itself...and my friend and I will start saying stuff like "The machines are rebelling against us! The Matrix has taken over!" laughing out loud Yeah, the rest of our class thinks we're insane...yes

Korri
i do that and nobody cares sad

mailedbypostman
No surprise....

Korri
miffed whats that ment to mean?

mailedbypostman
The answer is right in front of your eyes. Use your sight Neo.

Korri
What the f**k?

mailedbypostman
Sigh.

Crash Overload
"Les Effets" Means "The effects" "Les Effets Visuel" Means "The visual Effects"

God I hate correcting people... but without corrctiont here is no improvment... stick out tongue sorry embarrasment

dragonpisces272
i like the visual effects transitions thumb up I also did a power point presentation on the matrix for the title page and it rocked rock I got a 95% on that project...well we get percents...

Korri
blink oook

dragonpisces272
oh wait! i did get those "grade 1" things in elementary...I'm so stupid laughing

JediHDM
lol...i don't think i ever got a grade 1...that seems retarded to me...oh well, many things do...but, talking about the Matrix in school is definitely cool...my English class was "Postmodern American Literature" so we read Baudrillard and O'Brien and many others, but i always brought up the Matrix...and everyone would sigh...it was great!!

dragonpisces272
rock you tell 'em Jedi! lol

JediHDM
the funny thing was, my teacher thought that the Matrix was horrible...so i would bring it up, kinda to annoy her, but also because i love the Matrix!

dragonpisces272
laughing your teacher no-likey the matrix? sad then how can she dodge the stuff the students throw at her? stick out tongue she can really get some tips from neo yes

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.