Orion vs. Sandman & Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryApocalypse
Who wins?

Draco69
No contest. Orion wins easily.

Scoobless
other than his strength, what does orion have going for him? i know he has some beam thing but is it a concussive blast or what? does it burn things?

Draco69
Class 100 strength
Astro-Force (destroyed a continent)
Mother Box
Boom Tube
Nigh-invulnerability.

Scoobless
Astro-Force.......... i knew that, it just slipped my mind............. but Sandman can take him, just by flooding himself inside Orion and choking him up

Draco69
Not with the Mother Box projecting a impentrable force-field. The Astro-Harness he wears enables him to fly. One blast of the Astro-Force is more than sufficent to stop Sandman and Green Goblin in their tracks.

Draco69
Not to mention he doesn't need to breath anyway.

Scoobless
impenetrable force field? a blast that can destroy a country?..... sorry........a continent???.......... why is he wasting his time with sandman and the goblin?

Draco69
Because the thread starter said so.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
Because the thread starter said so.

Yep Draco, that is what I find to be the most amazing thing. That someone actually thought Sandman and G.Goblin even had the smallest iota of a chance against Orion!

I cannot believe that (as of this moment) Orion is losing to Sandman and Green Goblin.
That is just weird and amazing.
Orion is so beyond these two he would probably never even waste time on them. Why would a New God, whcih Orion is, waste time with some dude that can turn to sand and another that calls himself the 'Green Goblin?'

Orion deals with foes on the level of Darkseid, not two-bit crooks with meta powers that are unable to even get rid of Spiderman!

Let me put it this way, Batman could take out the Sandman and the Green Goblin. Batman can take both of them solo.

What then can Orion do? He would break down Sandman and GGoblin into their constituent molecules and scatter them all over New Genesis.

This is not a fight.

It is not even a beating.

What this is is an insult to Orion fans. The very consideration that the Sandman/G.Goblin would even dare show their faces is quite simply an insult.
They need to first learn how to defeat Spiderman before they start thinking about facing beings that can make Darkseid blink.

Conclusion: Orion wins this by such a huge margin that it is not even a win. It would be much harder for Orion to arm-wrestle Big Barda than it would be for him to defeat these two (and the result would be the same even if the rest of the Sinister Six were added, plus Spiderman, Venom, Carnage AND Toxin. Orion would still win, and win easy!)

Orion is the perfect match for the Hulk. They are both extremely strong, and both get stronger with rage. With Orion having the advantage of New Genesis tech and energy attacks.
Orion is basically the Hulk, with far greater intellect, energy attacks, virtual godhood, Darkseid as the biological father and the HighFather as the adopted father, the ability to fly with the harness, and a prophecy that he shall be the doom of Darkseid.

Sandman and Green Goblin cannot even come close, and it is amazing that a number of people think that they can.

Scoobless
Originally posted by spetznaz
Let me put it this way, Batman could take out the Sandman and the Green Goblin. Batman can take both of them solo.

unless you are referring to Batman with his now infamous "prep time" i doubt he could take both of these guys

whobdamandog
Orion wins this..GG ain't going to be much trouble...Sandman might pose a minor threat....cause it's kind of difficult to damage him...but I'm sure Orion would find a way to defeat him....by the way..Batman stands NO CHANCE against these two without some sort of prep time...he has a hard enough time with clayface and joker for cripes sake...be real now people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.