the cave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FEDFAN316
this movie looks f***in scary man!!!these people go into the worlds largest underground system of caves and get attacked by these freaky dinosaur things...it remind my of a cave in my uncles hometown in kansas where theres a cave and theres like some kind of dog-dino things...freaky

Zilverz
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
this movie looks f***in scary man!!!these people go into the worlds largest underground system of caves and get attacked by these freaky dinosaur things...it remind my of a cave in my uncles hometown in kansas where theres a cave and theres like some kind of dog-dino things...freaky

there is a dinosaur in kansas ? what are you saying ?

Evil Dead
scary? If by scary you mean campy, cheesy, or laughable plot.......sure, you are correct.

FEDFAN316
of course!!!you probably dont even know what dinosaurs look like my uncle does and so do i!!!!some dude got his arm bitten off by one they killed it thats how they released his arm i dont really know what it looks like but i know theyre as big as large dogs mabe its a shrieker (tremors)

FEDFAN316
where is evryone?

ragesRemorse
ever read that book helloween? Now that was a good story about demons in cave. Dinosours is just despicabe. I have only seen two movies where dinosours work well. Jurassic park, and...well thats it.

papabeard
This film is not very good, may have benefitted from a higher certificate(12A), which would have allowed more gore and for it to actually be scary. Quite claustrophobic in points but cliched story, dialogue and acting, also its got some guy in it who used to be in Sunset Beach big grin 3/10.

Young kids between 8-11 would like and be scared by this.

grey fox
I have heard nothing good , crap plot , cheesy acting and it is trying to topple alien for the 'alone and being stalked by something' category . I'm unimpressed

Green Skull
this film reminds me other those flying things in pitch black

papabeard
Its also very, very predictable.

MildPossession
I found it a bore, just watch the British film The Descent which is more or less in the same realm but a masterpiece compared to The Cave.

The Cave = Pitch Black under ground but a crap version.

b-dan
there dinosaurs i thought they were demons well im not seeing it now!! mad

papabeard
they're not dinosaurs

faradayslaw
For some reason the trailer always reminds me of Pitch Black, all they need to do is add Vin Diesel to it.

gls
Originally posted by faradayslaw
For some reason the trailer always reminds me of Pitch Black, all they need to do is add Vin Diesel to it. and ruin it even more? naw leave vin out. he's really over rated.

and the cave is feasible..who knows how many things we don't know about that are down under the surface that we can barely get to.

Agent 69
The worst horror movie ever

beta-wolf_101
I didn't really think it would be good. And why isn't anyone posting on my Exorcist thread ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.