Poo Berries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Sorry, I just had a MOMENT. I was thinking about the story of Master And Commander and the characters, subplots, battles, clever strategies, the relationship between Russel Crowe and Paul Bettany, which was the core of the whole thing. I just really am amazed by that movie. It was soooooo well done. smile

dizzyblondegirl
if you talking about master and commander which by the way sucked did you name the thread poo berries?

ladygrim
laughing out loud ...

badboy2004
hahahahahahah laughing

Ignite
lol laughing

Corran
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
if you talking about master and commander which by the way sucked did you name the thread poo berries? I too am confused by this.

Also, why was this not posted in the relevant Movie discussion forums?

misha
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Sorry, I just had a MOMENT. I was thinking about the story of Master And Commander and the characters, subplots, battles, clever strategies, the relationship between Russel Crowe and Paul Bettany, which was the core of the whole thing. I just really am amazed by that movie. It was soooooo well done. smile

thats wonderful TH happy

A4E
lol yeah

misha
i was being serious confused

dragonpisces272
confused

misha
mmm poo berries droolio

Lemonade Whiz
These...poo berries blink confused blink confused

Are they any variation of the dreaded
(drum roll)
dingleberries?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
if you talking about master and commander which by the way sucked did you name the thread poo berries? You obviously dont know TTH to well

Velcro_Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.