Nectar Of The Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So which is it??? blink

Piggle Humsy
Well I chose other..
but I can't decide between Baileys Or Milkshake! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Well I chose other..
but I can't decide between Baileys Or Milkshake! stick out tongue

Your sig just cracks me up! I get an overload of visions of little Louis Anthony Stevens and his countless shenanigans My little cousin Tyler, whenever we meet up, like when we were camping one time, we say . . . "Let's Shia LaBouf this place." Then we do bad things like pour Bubble Mix into the river and watch the dam bubble over, and all the campers stare at the suds as they float by. happy

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Your sig just cracks me up! I get an overload of visions of little Louis Anthony Stevens and his countless shenanigans My little cousin Tyler, whenever we meet up, like when we were camping one time, we say . . . "Let's Shia LaBouf this place." Then we do bad things like pour Bubble Mix into the river and watch the dam bubble over, and all the campers stare at the suds as they float by. happy

laughing

I aim to please! thumbup

The Tired Hiker
So, Baileys is a liquor, and you may as well dump some Bailey's into that milkshake! Perfect mix! yes

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So, Baileys is a liquor, and you may as well dump some Bailey's into that milkshake! Perfect mix! yes

Oooh yeh! Bailey's Milkshake.. dance

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, I've done it. It's the best. Chocolate milkshake is excellent, vanilla allows you more of the Bailey's flavor, delish! yes

Piggle Humsy
Yeh I've had Bailey's Ice Cream before.
but I never thought of melting it... doh

Baylin
Baileys goes with anything!

Although beer, well ale to be more precise, is my Nectar of the Gods especially Hobgoblin Ale droolio

Clovie
Coke happy

Baylin
Mmmm coke.... hoover

Storm
Other stick out tongue

dizzyblondegirl
i thought milk was the nectar of the gods

BakaXero
BOOZE ME UP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.