Need pics of Eddie Brock! (NOT Venom!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
I would like to see if there is actually ANY pics of Eddie Brock. NOT Venom, just the human Eddie Brock.
I have one *holds up her lame excuse for an Eddie Brock photo*
Plz post them if you have some!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by o_0VenomGirl0_o
I would like to see if there is actually ANY pics of Eddie Brock. NOT Venom, just the human Eddie Brock.
I have one *holds up her lame excuse for an Eddie Brock photo*
Plz post them if you have some!

Okay good luck with that. smile

badsymbiote
Did you already get all the others I posted? I could do some more scans focusing on just Eddie.
But, I will post them in the Sym. pic request thread. Look for them there. I'll post some of the older ones first, and then get some new stuff on this week, VenomGirl, ok?

Ironman
wowsers am i seeing double yes i am why do you need so many pics what are you doing with them some dirty pleasure there or r u putting a scrap book together.

badsymbiote
Yep... a scrapbook...for yer momma. Only kidding, of course. If I have them on computer and on discs, I don't have to open and read my comics--thus, prolonging their life and prisitine quality.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
No, please post pics centered on Eddie here here plz!

doctorstrongbad
I think she just likes Eddie and wants his pics.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Um...I didn't haer anyone ask YOU mad

o_0VenomGirl0_o
No just kidding, yes I like ONLY Eddie smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.