Wonderman VS. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Well this has happened before, well at least 2 times that I know of, and both times Iron Man he got his A$$ kicked by Wonderman. Well both times Wonderman was semi-pi$$ed off, and it was Iron Man's normal armor, but can the Invincible Iron Man defeat The ionic powerhouse?

Scenario: Iron Man has stolen the heart off the women he really loved, Scarlet Witch. Wonderman is uber pi$$ed off,and has called Stark, and has given him one day to live. Stark has a day of prep, and Wonderman gets more pi$$ed each hour he waits, since he doesn't need to sleep.

The suit Iron Man decided to use, is the Hulkbuster armor, newly rebuilt, and fully charged. Wonderman is uber pi$$ed and is at full strength.

The battlefield, Los Angeles. All of LA can be used as the battlefield. Here are the stats:

Remember, this is the Hulkbuster armor, and it's a bit more powerful than his normal suit described above. Hulkbuster armor at standard operating capacity enables him to lift 100 tons. More if at full power. He also has all of those weapons and then some. Will it be enough to take an focused and angered Wonderman?

long pig
IM isnt in WWs league.
hulk/thor buster or not....she ends him.
thor is a decent match for this chick....imanottafanboy i hate WW.
but she isnt a pushover.

Draco69
This is Wonder MAN not Wonder WOMAN. Although I wholeheartedly agree.

Wonderman
Ironman is tough for a short span of time. All he can do is hold his ground until Wonderman starts to take his toll.

LordFear
I think IM with prep time could take down Odin himself...
Well maybe not Odin but a very powerful being.
When dealing with genius type intellect, that's your greatest opponent so I say IM with prep

Mainstream
Iron Man...is like marvel batman or something now?

LordFear
c'mon don't sit there and pretend that prep time for IM is not useful.
Everybody knows of Starks genius. Why can't he do what Bats does?
He has more financial resources, material, and cunning AND an engineering genius. You don't think that's sufficient? What, his parents needs to be murdered in front of him or him to be a borderline psycho who can't get over his family tragedy to be on Bat's level?

pym-ftw
Bump

Wonderman vs

1.) Extremis
2.) Hulkbuster

Tony Stark
Golden Age Iron Man> Wonderman

cdtm
Personally, I think IM's base armor on overdrive can put Simon down.

By example, Stark, in a much older armor, actually had Nefaria sweating when he went all out, while Simon was kind of treated like a joke.

Horrificus
Still no cap on WM power level. Durability is way up there.
WM ftw.

Damborgson
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcdascKRZ1r9pw60o1_500.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103530/2170761-2.png

without that though WM should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.