Err i wanna kill this kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ok this kid was my best friend last year then i herd he was talking shit about me, so i was like wtf you got something to say say it put up or shut up you little runt. so he didnt say anything then i hear he spreads rumors that i screwed this obesse chick, and i am a pervert. so i said thats 2 then on the bus yesterday, he said something so i got up to hit him in the face and the bus driver slamed on the brakes, and i punched this kid in the arm, (my friend in anyone wanted to know) so now i have to sit in the front of the bus and if i do anything bad ill be riding my bike 2 miles to get there in -10 whether kids these days no respect. FYI i am in 8 th grade supposed to be 9th.

ladygrim
big grin u have a simalr problem to me with friends last yr i ditch my best firnd for spreading S**t about me but she seems to have one the aruge ment because everyones on her side and im left with not one friend nemore and im not allowed to hit her or yell at her cuz her mum will 'Be intouch' i failled xams cuz of her so now im stuck in the same year as my 16yr old sister resitting my exams wen im meant to be in collage or Uni ...but at least im not up the duff like her

Corran
Violence is NOt the answer.

ladygrim
shame

misha
Originally posted by Ironman
ok this kid was my best friend last year then i herd he was talking shit about me, so i was like wtf you got something to say say it put up or shut up you little runt. so he didnt say anything then i hear he spreads rumors that i screwed this obesse chick, and i am a pervert. so i said thats 2 then on the bus yesterday, he said something so i got up to hit him in the face and the bus driver slamed on the brakes, and i punched this kid in the arm, (my friend in anyone wanted to know) so now i have to sit in the front of the bus and if i do anything bad ill be riding my bike 2 miles to get there in -10 whether kids these days no respect. FYI i am in 8 th grade supposed to be 9th.

now now, no need to resort in violence!
everything can be sorted out over a nice cup of tea happy

ladygrim
mmm cuppa tea

misha
i just had a cup of tea bag

Miss_Faye
I say you kill him big grin or just...ya know do what ya gotta do.

misha
i say, honestly, just ignore him erm

Arsenal
Why would you get up to punch him on the bus? Of course the driver's going to see you.

shellie
Originally posted by Corran
Violence is NOt the answer. DittoOriginally posted by misha
i just had a cup of tea bag Ditto

misha
shellie did you have a dipping buscuit? eek!

ladygrim
ive just made my self one but me have no biscuits sad

misha
you have to have dipping biscuits cry

shellie
Originally posted by misha
shellie did you have a dipping buscuit? eek! No, I had a toasted Bagel happy

misha
mmm toasted bagel droolio

damn it, i want toasted bagel but we dont have any cry

shellie
mmmm toasted bagel with cream cheese on it droolio

cry awww...misha, wished i could share with you.

A4E
kcik his ass - what's FYI huh

misha
shells - ah well ... i had chocolate droolio

martin - who said it?
probably for your information erm

Filth
Well the solution is simple fight fire with fire spread some shit about him, if that does not work simply show him what the pavment tastes like if you get my drift evil face

misha
now filth, that is not good advice nono

dragonpisces272
i suggest the spreading of rumors about him yes

dark1365
^Ditto.

Jackie Malfoy
Don't kill him!Get even!JMaxeshifty

dark1365
With nasty rumours, that is.

sniper
you never get them right when they do it, aspecially not in view of somone in authority. you turn around and say "that's 3, you're mine b!tch"

and you catch them sometime when they're alone, somewhere quiet, and kick the crap out of them.

and tell then that if they do it again, it'll only get worse.

dragonpisces272
*applause* that was beautiful sniper

Ironman
see my girl firned and him are friends so if i trash him she dumps me so now i am mega pissed so if me or her break up the kid is mine

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Filth
Well the solution is simple fight fire with fire spread some shit about him, if that does not work simply show him what the pavment tastes like if you get my drift evil face good plan thumb up

ladygrim
yea but u shudnt stand for s**t stirrers ....
they can ruin ur life ...

Ronny
Wow, you are so cool no expression i mean you beat a kid up for being a normal teenager AND you got held back... i wanna be just like you

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Ironman
ok this kid was my best friend last year then i herd he was talking shit about me, so i was like wtf you got something to say say it put up or shut up you little runt. so he didnt say anything then i hear he spreads rumors that i screwed this obesse chick, and i am a pervert. so i said thats 2 then on the bus yesterday, he said something so i got up to hit him in the face and the bus driver slamed on the brakes, and i punched this kid in the arm, (my friend in anyone wanted to know) so now i have to sit in the front of the bus and if i do anything bad ill be riding my bike 2 miles to get there in -10 whether kids these days no respect. FYI i am in 8 th grade supposed to be 9th. It sounds like the rumors were not declared to be truth, so you just jumped to conclusions and started beating him up. I lost one friend that way.. this other kid told him I was saying stuff about him (and just 2 days ago we were playing video games and talking). next day he comes up to me "I heard what you said about me".. Im like "Uhh...?.. I said something? thats news to me.." and he never told me what this mystery person said that I supposedly said.. but it pissed him off to no end..now he's not my friend... so to give you some advice.. I would check to see if the rumors were true, with the person who allegedly started them

Originally posted by Ronny
Wow, you are so cool no expression i mean you beat a kid up for being a normal teenager AND you got held back... i wanna be just like you laughing

Legoluv
why dont you just call him a Orcish Annabon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.