When can we see the trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Does anyone know when us guys in the UK will get our first look at the trailer. Will it be tonight???

The Ones
5 AM tomorrow

coldiak
where?

The Ones
here

kegs202
Thanks mate.

Wat Tambor
5 am tomorrow i thougt the trailer came out 10 march

Wat Tambor
and somebody going to post this here

nazgūl-lord
It does
but you're forgetting the time difference between the us and your country

Wat Tambor
yeah but england and my country has the same time

noobone
Originally posted by Wat Tambor
yeah but england and my country has the same time

it's U.S. time dude, not england

Sting_2003
the trailer will be show on TV during 'THE O.C.' and then after the broadcast (9PM PST) it will be available online for hyperspace members.
ill try to get it up then

noobone
sting, u rock man

Morridini
Originally posted by Sting_2003
the trailer will be show on TV during 'THE O.C.' and then after the broadcast (9PM PST) it will be available online for hyperspace members.
ill try to get it up then

Possible to say that in GMT terms? I always have trouble with US times.

Sting_2003
*shrugs* i dont even know what GMT stands for

Alliance
The trailer will be up on Hyperspace around 9:00pm PST Thats 0400 GMT/UT.

Alliance
Sorry, bad math. 0500 GMT

noobone
"The O.C." starts 8:00 pm PST (Pacific standard time, the official american time)

PST = GMT - 8 hours.
UK time = no GMT offset.

*** GMT = Greenwich mean time.

In uk, you are 8 hours ahead. If "the oc" starts 8:00PM (10/march), that's 4:00 AM (11/march) in england.

Then the trailer will be available around 5:00AM there...

I think is it....

EDIT: grammar

Gundark
GMT is Greenwich Mean Time.

You brits are six hours ahead of us stupid americans here on the east coast... stick out tongue

TheForceSupreme
I don't know whether to stay awake or go to sleep.

The Ones
i have to go to sleep. i can only see it in the morning. why couldnt the trailer come out earlier.

Morridini
Hmm, 05:00 GMT. That would be 06:00 here, and I happen to get up at 06:30. So it looks like I will wake up to the trailer. Nice. Only problem is that if it is delayed I am going to session (to talk to some kind of Colonel about what I will do when I am joining the army in one and a half year, damned draft) at 09:00.

hazkid
TiVo, move to computer, edit, post here @ 800 CENTRAL US time

PanTarej
...and so the day is running and still noone has any links to the trailer yet? smile

Morridini
Originally posted by PanTarej
...and so the day is running and still noone has any links to the trailer yet? smile

Well, it's still 13 hours left.

LandoSpeeder2
The trailer doesn't come on starwars.com for another 11 hours, if you live in the US you can watch the the trailer on the OC which will be on in 10 hours.

cylob49
edit

cylob49
For the UK fans who like me have resisted the booty and will be in bed or whatever tonight

QUOTE -He wrote to GMTV regarding the Revenge of the Sith trailer and they replied with the following:

"I can confirm that the new Star Wars trailer will be shown in Entertainment Today, on Friday 11th March."

Entertainment Today runs on GMTV from about 8.30am - 9.30am.

Sadako of Girth
Good one Cylob..

PanTarej
ship happens, got to wait sad

Darth Jayno
I am crap at geography, I always thought that us time was infront of uk time. Damm, I have been looking forward to the trailer all day, now I have to wait until tomorrow. If it is online at 500am, I can watch it before work.

Killua
How any more hours to go ?

LandoSpeeder2
for me 8 hours

Naredhel
I thought it was universal on the 10th sad I've got to sleep before I see it >.<

Gemini no Saga

Car15
It's up in a couple of hours. Now shut up.

HateWork
2 hours away for me. i'm gonna be recording it nice & clear, thanks to the HP media center & being able to make digital recordings of tv.

problem is, no internet on there yet, so i can't share or host. if i can burn it, i'll toss it on this comp and set up a yousendit link in a couple hours.

can't promise anything though.

btw, if thats taboo and would get me in **** with the mods or something, lemme know.

BAILY
When can you see the trailer?? If you got HS.... soon... if you are a moocher who doesnt contribute to the site... NEVER!!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! MOOCHERS!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
* Dies *
death

laughing

BAILY
You arent a moocher Sadako!! Buddy I dont want you to die.. That would make Baily cry

Sadako of Girth
*Resurrected Magically*

Phew.....! laughing

smoker4
angel

jungleboygeorge
Is this PST supposed to be the western part of america or the eastern part of america???

Falacerjedi
PST = Pacific Standard Time (ie West Coast of the US)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.