i need help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
ok i know we shouldnt lie to our parents and blah blah blah, but basically everyone does/has

and little misha is stuck in a bit of a drama!

im going to a party on friday night, and theres going to be no parents there.
i asked mum today if i could sleep over afterwoods cause ill probably be drinking and dont want her to know. she was a bit iffy, for that exact reason ... later she said 'you can sleep over if you give me her phone number so i can talk to her parents'
... im going to say 'nah dont worry about it' but i need an excuse for why erm confused

HELP cry

dean7879
get someone to pose as there parents on the phone

misha
no, my parents arent stupid erm

i think the girls 26(ish) year old sister will be there ... i COULD ask her ... im not sure though erm id rather an excuse!

Clovie
just tell your parents that you will be under the resposibility of the girls adult sister. it is not lie, and she is resposible enough.

and i think you shouldn't be drinking, coz it gives bad results to ya no

dean7879
drinkin is ok..as long as dont drink to the point where u start vomiting

misha
my parents probably then wouldnt let me go erm

i'll only have a few yes

anyway i really have to go to bed...
xxoo misha

nitro-swicked
i wouldn't know wat to do ive never been in that situation erm

misha
wish i was a boy disgust

dragonpisces272
isnt fair huh misha? i feel the same way for some situations yes

liam k
Misha i think that you say to your parents that you will be under the responbility of an adult and it would be cool if you could go.

lIAM K

ladygrim
hmm ive seen this b4 with my 16 yr old sister she sed she was going out for a meal and endedup coming home paraletic from nite out on the town ... and she wants to go out for a 'meal' again this week but my folks wont let due to last time but they told her she wud of been allowed to go if she had told the truth last time . . .....

Jackie Malfoy
What would I do?I think you should say I can't give you the phone number becaues the party is going on real late and the parents may be sleeping at the time.JMdevil2

ladygrim
hmmm

* they dont have a fone

* give one digit rong wink i do that

* give the a friends mobile and ask them to keep it switched of for the nite

or expalin about the 26yr old safe bet remeber they were young once ...so they cant really complain

Storm
I would have been honest about the situation. My parents have always appreciated the truth. It made them clear that I showed consideration for them and that they could trust me.

There' s a chance that they will find out that there were no parents present and then you' ll lose more than you gain with it.

You can still tell them the truth and explain them that you' re responsible enough to behave. Talk about understanding their concerns and giving you a chance to prove yourself.

ladygrim
my parents always find out the truth someway other another ...

Storm
Exactly.

ladygrim
yes

jaden101
mmm...quite the dilemma...i never had to give excuses for getting drunk to my parents because i never really liked drink until i was about 19 or so

just make sure you dont drink til the point that people can take advantage of you without you knowing...i know its a house party and the people there will be mates or yours...but that quite frankly doesnt count for shit

have a good night though

ladygrim
if u do go keep safe and keep ur drinks close to u ...as my mum wud say

misha
ok everyone thanks for the advice happy

my parents most probably would care if no parents would be there, even a responsible adult ... theres a 90% chance theyd say 'right youre not going!'
so thats out of the question

JM, my mum wants to speak to the parents BEFORE i go hun stick out tongue

ladygrim, my mum wont accept a mobile number messed
one digit wrong would be ok eek! but she'd call while i was at home and made sure id call all my friends for the home number
and i think everyone has a home phone stick out tongue (mum wouldnt accept that)

once again thanks everyone but i think ill just say 'whoops i forgot to get the number - dont worry about it then i wont stay the night' erm

Shaggy2dope
lol how nout u give them the phone number and when they call ignore it then the next day when they say why didn't u answer say u fell right asleep lol

DCLXVI
How old are you misha? wacko
Legal drinking age? stick out tongue

Like Storm said, try to be honest to them.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.