Spider-Man in 1970s TV series pics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
just look about the 1970s TV Series "The Amazing Spiderman".which stars Nicholas Hammond as Peter Parker.Hammond was a child actor with Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer in"Sound of Music".but he was a young teen age actor to portraying his role as Peter Parker in 1970's TV series"The Amazing Spiderman".so look about 1970s Spidey TV series.and post.

Asian Hulk
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
just look about the 1970s TV Series "The Amazing Spiderman".which stars Nicholas Hammond as Peter Parker.Hammond was a child actor with Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer in"Sound of Music".but he was a young teen age actor to portraying his role as Peter Parker in 1970's TV series"The Amazing Spiderman".so look about 1970s Spidey TV series.and post.

doctorstrongbad
Wow Spiderman looks so retro, or is retro from the 80's?

Asian Hulk
Nicholas Hammond was the star as Spidey in the TV Series.so do you have to post the third Spidey 1970's TV series?

badsymbiote
Don't forget the appearances by Spidey as a regular on the PBS show "The Electric Company". But, if I remember right, that Spidey never spoke at all, and just used hand gestures and signs to teach us kids about phonics and reading.
And even though he had no voice, I still loved him.

BlackC@t
This was a live-action TV series from the 70's? What the f**k?

Man the web-swinging must've sucked.

Pfffft! This guy's nothing compared to Tobey.
I wonder if they've met...

doctorstrongbad
Well hey everybody has to start some where. If not for this show then we never would of had the Spiderman movies.

fatcat22
i used to watch the show back then and it was cool then. Hey you cant compare the two films. But it was worth it then. We all complained a bit but hey, it was still cool! Was like the batman TV stuff in the 60s ?

TheFilmProphet
True,

BlackC@t
The costume just looks awful! scared

TheFilmProphet
What can you possibly expect from a 70's TV show, lol

BlackC@t
I don't care. The costume still really, really sucks.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I don't care. The costume still really, really sucks.

The outfit isn't that bad all things considered. I always liked Spiderman on the Electric company, its too bad they couldn't at least one oh his actually villains. Maybe that would of helped give him more some more credit seeing as the man never got to talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.