Intorable pain vs i want it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnula
should i get me lip pierced?...yes, no, maybe couldn't give a f***?

should i learn how to spell intolreable?..what's it gonna be?

does it hurt?

big grin big grin wink

Clovie
that word is to be spelled differently. confused

and i just have no idea if you should or not. i heard it hurts erm

dark1365
I heard it hurts.

dragonpisces272
hmm...just like biting your lip i think...

Jackie Malfoy
If iyou want go ahead.I think it would hurt for a second then go away.Acouse it can stuck on things and stuff.and it is not for me.But go for it if you want.JMangeldevil

A4E
u should totallu do it, it looks so cool.. tho it does hurt not as much as in the tounge tho

lil bitchiness
Lip piercing doesnt hurt. I have one.

Its not an untolerable pain. Wanna talk about untolerable pain, get your Septum pierced no expression

dark1365
Ah...what's a septum? What the f**k?

dragonpisces272
especially the tongue...i have a friend who got her tongue pierced and food gets stuck on it sumtimes

Darth Revan
I've heard a lot of people say it's not nearly as painful as they expected it was going to be erm

golden moon
A SEPTUM http://www.skinz.de/tricky/images/septum.jpg

Fionnula
oh mother of god..that's...owwww ninja

dragonpisces272
looks...ouch. doesnt it get all crusty?

A4E
well it does hurt a bit milla, not exactly a picnic... but of course not intolerable pain

Fionnula
yeah but intolreable sound better than mild discomfort stick out tongue

A4E
lol yeah

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
especially the tongue...i have a friend who got her tongue pierced and food gets stuck on it sumtimes I have my tongue pierced and i have never experienced such thing What the f**k?

Tongue is the least painful piercing - its the swelling afterwards thats uncomfortable (not painful) but as a pain its at the absolute minimal.

Same goes for genital piercing - i have my hood done, and it healed 4 days tops. Tongue the same.

Lip does not hurt a lot, it doesnt swell a lot and it will heal rather quickly. And it looks absolute sex.

A4E
dman milla ure tough!!when i got my tounge pierced it hurt as hell

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by A4E
well it does hurt a bit milla, not exactly a picnic... but of course not intolerable pain What?! That is THE most painfull experince out of the piercing I have ever experienced. Your eyes water, you feel like you have a cold for ages, and as soon as you just touch it tears start streaming out of your eyes because its so sensitive. It takes time to heal and it IS very painful.

However, after it does heal it looks really good. Of course i had to take it out for school adn then later on for a job. I cant put it back in anymore.

Korri
I love Lip peircings, i have often considered getting it done but i cant afford to blow my cash right now and im too scared it will look shit.

a1hsauce
get a clip on korri see if u like the look... if u do then get it... thats a friend of mine did, she liked the look of the clip on and she got it

Fionnula
oo good idea..i might do that first

Fionnula
can you get hepatitis or aids with this? or a horrible infection?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.