Killed again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Northstar has now been killed 3 times in less than a month.
(wolverine #25,
AOAX #2,
X-men: the end (heroes and martyrs) #1).

I guess a queer just can't get a break in marvel. Poor ***.

Mainstream
that's cold..but I never liked him...and it wasn't cuz he was homosexual either.

Fionnula
who dies in X-men the end because there is that big attack..and i was wonderig who died

Mainstream
everybody...except for Storm...she was getting her hair done when the school was attacked.

Fionnula
really? like everybody...rouge, cyclops, gambit, beast?

Mainstream
I was kidding I never read all of the mini series..but I wanna know too...I'm guess all or most or them died though.

stormfront13
yeah i kinda liked notthstar- but i liked his sis better- and finn another sweet sig, you always seem to impress me more lol

Fionnula
thank you hug cheered me up youpi

stormfront13
lol well it is really good

ayjay
i agree....Fi is skilled.....i wonder is she would be willing to make me a sig? i knwo Arcane is my sig maker....but it would be nice to see a feminine touch...^__^

eleveninches
Originally posted by Fionnula
really? like everybody...rouge, cyclops, gambit, beast?

survivors include:
northstar (killed in the most recent issue)
beast
Bishop
Xavier
Scott
Storm
Logan
Gambit/Rogues Children
Gambit (now working for sinister)
Dark Beast
Sinister

DrDoom
It's gonna be fun when Wolverine get's deprogrammed. Lotsa fun.

Fionnula
Originally posted by ayjay
i agree....Fi is skilled.....i wonder is she would be willing to make me a sig? i knwo Arcane is my sig maker....but it would be nice to see a feminine touch...^__^

ya..i'll do you one..just tell me what you want done..or post some pics in my sig thread.. big grin

stormfront13
omg would you do one for me too?? i love all your sigs but could you make another storm one??

Fionnula
yeah sure..i'll pm it to you if you want

Blindfold
Killed in last issue (some presumably)
Domino, Rictor, Feral, Hub, Northstar, Callisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.