Dumping Physical Memory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Omfg i was minding my own buisness doing what i normally do and then everything went black and this dark blue screen came up saying there was a serious error and to stop this causing damage my computer had turned itself off and it had Began Dumping Physical Memory.

Its happened a couple of times now and i cant think of an explination for whats happened.

Help! im shatting myself...

Raz
What is your OS? Also what did the error message say exactly?

It could be anything unless you be more specific. Anything from faulty hardware to faulty drivers.

Ushgarak
Most of the time this happens this is a hardware driver problem.

Korri
Currently on Windows XP.

i will need to wait until the next time it happens until i can tell you exactly what it says, god knows when that will be..

Raz
If that was the one and only time it happened, I would ignore it.

Korri
Its happened a couple of times, im just kind of worried that its something serious, i have only has this computer for a few months and already things have been rather techy, i have had two re-install everything twice.

Maybe im just frettying but you know what i mean? its better to be safe than to be sorry..

if it happenes again i shall tell you..

Thanks anyway Razzums hug

Korri
I was wondering if it could possible something to do with this.... confused

stab in the dark messed

Tex
Originally posted by Korri
Omfg i was minding my own buisness doing what i normally do and then everything went black and this dark blue screen came up saying there was a serious error and to stop this causing damage my computer had turned itself off and it had Began Dumping Physical Memory.

Its happened a couple of times now and i cant think of an explination for whats happened.

Help! im shatting myself...

You say: "Physical Memorah; its over babe! I've found bigger and bettah!" drool

Raz
Originally posted by Korri
I was wondering if it could possible something to do with this.... confused

stab in the dark messed That was presumably after you recovered from the crash? Did it happen again?

Korri
No but it came up when i logged on as Admin but i have had alot of problems with logging on and logging off.

There was one point where it wouldnt even let me logg on at all and i had to re-install everything messed

Tex> your a numpty stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.