Mean Girls (music)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hannah Joanne
I was just wondering if anyone knows the names of two particular songs from the film "Mean Girls". These two songs are not on the "Mean Girls" soundtrack so I will do my best to describe the parts of the film during which they are played.

Song 1: When Janis and Damien are explaining to Cady who "the plastics" are and particularly when Regina is carried out onto the field by boys this first song is played. I think the lyrics go something like "Hey, hey, I'm what's happening". This song is also played later in the film when Cady is walking down the hallway with "the plastics" and falls into the bin (love that moment btw laughing out loud ).

Song 2: When Cady's parents go away and there is a party at her house, this second song is being played. It is sort of a hip-hop song, but, sorry, I can't remember any of the words. embarrasment

If anyone has any idea what these songs are, I would be very appreciative of replies. smile

TWelling4Ever
i can't find the mean girls soundtrack, didn't know they made one, but i like the songs in it

Piggle Humsy
Have you looked on the soundtrack bit of IMDB?
Because sometimes they list songs that are not always on the soundtrack CD.

Mean Girls Soundtrack Listing

smile

Piggle
one eye

Hannah Joanne
I looked and I found! happy

The songs I was looking for were:

Song 1 - "Pass That Dutch" performed by Missy Elliott
Song 2 - "Fire" performed by Joe Budden featuring Busta Rhymes

Cheers, Piggle! happy

pretty_princess
Can anyone help me find the song thats playing at the very end of the movie? I've been trying and trying to find it and its been almost impossible

Cheers!

Hannah Joanne
Originally posted by pretty_princess
Can anyone help me find the song thats playing at the very end of the movie? I've been trying and trying to find it and its been almost impossible

Cheers!

Do you mean at the end of the movie or during the credits? smile

Auston
The one at the end of the movie. not the credits.

Rezzo
The song at the end of "Mean Girls", just before the ending titles start, is:

Artist: "Orbital"
Title: "Halcyon & On & On"
Album: "Orbital 2"
Year: 1993

Bye!

Cinemaddiction
Answered, closed, but not deleted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.