Polls Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
We have 2 threads here.

1. True or false, which is about evolution vs. creationism. a poll, and evolution is winning.

2. God or no God, which is a poll on a supreme God or not, and the supreme God is winning.

So, with these 2 polls, it seems that most people agree that there is a Supreme God, or being that created things by evolution...

Is that right?

Clovie
of course it is right.
God was the power which started the evolution.

big gay kirk
I see no problem with having gods and evolution.... the gods just stirred whta was there, set everything running, and lo and behold.... even the bible agrees with parts of the generally accepted theory of evolution....

vicki horvath
This is a real question! Where are some of the accepted theories of evolution the Bible agrees with? Also where does the plural "Gods" come in? Thankyou!

Jackie Malfoy
Yes it is!jm

debbiejo
Big gay Kirk pointed out a great mistranslation of the word Gods. In the original Hebrew the Gods is used instead of God. Exa. In the beginning the Gods created the heavens...

I checked it out myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.