The Ultimate Showdown: 5 BEST Jedi Vs 5 BEST Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eXSBass
Okay. Here's the scenario.

Maul, Tyranus (Dooku), General Greivious, Vader and Sidious (Palpitine) are playing strip poker laughing

5 Jedi bust in the room. These 5 Jedi are, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan, Mace, Luke and Yoda. The Jedi and Sith ignite thier sabres and all hell breaks loose.

Who will win? (I would love to see this!)

eXSBass
I say the Sith because they've got thier full force. Luke has been trained by crippled old men.
But then again, the General can't use the Force.

SnakeEyes
Qui-gon? one of the BEST Jedi?

Bardock42
Hahahahhahaha this is the they are supposed to eb the best sith? What the hell? Grievous is not a sith by the way

SnakeEyes
Tip: Think before starting a thread...

Bardock42
Tip: Listen to SnakeEyes

Darth_Nefarus
Assuming everyone is in their prime I believe Vader and Luke would end up facing one another. The most epic and dazzling display of skill would be in this one, and I think Luke would find a way to get one over on his old man.

Bardock42
Okay.....
Maul takes Qui Gon
Dooku takes Obi-Wan (if its the AOTC obi wan of course)
Sidious takes Windu
Vader takes Luke
Yoda beats Grievous

the 4 Sith beat Yoda.....sad but true

Stealth Agent
luke would tke Vader
Maul woud take Qui-Gon
Sidious would....ahh crap sith would win

SnakeEyes
Qui-gon and Grievous should not even be there at all

Darth_Janus
In any case, I think the Jedi'd win, because there would be hostilities among the Sith about cheating in the game. In particular, Sidious would get blamed for having no game face, and Vader couldn't fully participate unless he wanted to take off his respirator outfit entirely. Plus, if you busted into a room full of half-naked Sith playing a game of strip poker, would you attack in the name of Balance, or would you just quietly shut the door and Force run as far as your little legs can take you.

eleveninches
better match:

Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Dart Sidious
Darth Bane
Freedon Nadd
Darth Vader

vs

Ulic Qel Droma
Nomi Sunrider
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda
Master Vodo Baas
Anakin Skywalker

Bardock42
Vader kills anakin
Sidious fights with Yodfa......for a very very long time
Bane kills Sunrider
Ulic kills Exar

And I don't know who Marka Ragnos, Freedon Nadd und Vodo Baas are.

eleveninches
Ulic Killing Exar?? Dont know about that. It would be very close.

I always thought vader was less powerful After the lava-incident.

Marka Ragnos was a Sith in the golden age of the sith empire (1000 years before the sith war/TOTJ) (therefore, 5000yeard before ANH).
The sith empire was rediscovered by hyperspace explorers gav and jori daragon. They were kidknapped by Marka (who had siezed control of the sith empire). Jori escaped and went back to the republic, and Gav stayed to become a sith pupil of Marka.

Freedon Nadd was a Sith in the TOTJ series (before the sith war). He was the first main sith encountered by the group of Ulic/Nomi/Cay etc.

Voodo Baas was the jedi master of Exar Kun. He also was the owner of the ancient sith holocron, from which Kun learned of the mysteries of the sith

jackstain
ok FYI grievous isnt a sith.

jackstain
tip: snake eyes is a ******

JC Denton
This seems less like a list of the most powerful Jedi/Sith, and more like a list of the ones you've seen in the movies...
In any case, either using that list or a TRUE list of the most powerful, the Sith win easy. The Darkside is much more powerful. As a matter of fact, the Jedi have beaten the Sith onscreen only once without resorting to the Darkside, and even then, Dooku had exhausted himself with Anakin and Obi Wan. Sith clean sweep.

Darth Traya
I disagree.

IKC
zOMG, necromancy.

...Necromancy of a particularly awful thread.

Wesker
Yeah, this thread blows.

Darth Traya
jnszfspont;j[trnjort

I AM A LUNATIC!

Wesker
*Tranqs her. Drags her off*

Thanks for tipping us off, IKC.

Darth Traya
NO NO, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

Wesker
*Bashes her over the head with a dried out loaf of bread* Your resistance to pastries is weak, female!

General G
Well, I agree with JC Denton.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Wesker
*Bashes her over the head with a dried out loaf of bread* Your resistance to pastries is weak, female!

"NO! IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR NO-CLAIMS BONUS!"

IKC
Originally posted by Wesker
*Tranqs her. Drags her off*

Thanks for tipping us off, IKC.

wink

Wesker
Originally posted by Darth Traya
"NO! IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR NO-CLAIMS BONUS!"

*Thwacks with bread*

Darth Traya
NO! SHE WAS ALIVE, I KNEW IT!"

Illustrious
OMG NOOOOO...

The revival of bad threads and bad analysis!

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Illustrious
OMG NOOOOO...

The revival of bad threads and bad analysis!

"Anyone using the internet pseudonym of Illustrious is a liar and an animal lover."

~ George Lucas

Wesker
lol

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Traya
"Anyone using the internet pseudonym of Illustrious is a liar and an animal lover."

~ George Lucas

You mean the Jorge Lukas?

Wesker
Yes. The Mexican director.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.