Lou Reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blalocklover
You know him, let's go straight to favourite song, "prays" and all the stuff.

Perfect Day (produced by Bowie)
Heroin.
Sunday Morning.
Sweet Jane.
Dirty Blvd. All honorable mentions today, I guess depends on your mood.

Anyone you can relate to him (few examples younger Bowie and Iggy Pop)

Solo
I love Reed, Perfect Day is one of my favorite songs ever. Although, Heroin and Wild Side are wonderful.

"Just a perfect day, problems all left alone, weekenders on our own, it's such fun. Just a perfect day, you made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else......someone good..."

Man, what an amazing song.

Bardock42
I like Take a Walk on the Wild Side....great funny song....

eggmayo
I love Perfect Day, so made the scene in Trainspotting.

Solo
Originally posted by eggmayo
Hell yeah it did.

Bardock42

True....good scene...but then again...what scene in Trainspotting wasn't good......but they were talking aboot Lou Reed earlier...that made it funny....

eggmayo
Originally posted by Bardock42
True....good scene...but then again...what scene in Trainspotting wasn't good......but they were talking aboot Lou Reed earlier...that made it funny....
That's true.. it is a GREAT movie.

Solo
That's true.. it is a GREAT movie.
Damn straight. Any movie where junk addicts are conversating about Lou Reed is destined to be great.

Whisper
"Perfect Day" is such a popular song at weddings now. Ironic considering it's about getting smacked up and sitting in a park.

Solo
I can't get enough of "Street Hassle", it's now my favourite song ever.

papabeard
Heroin is my favourite Velvet Underground song but Lou Reed solo it would have to be the Berlin and Transformer albums

dani_california
My favorites gotta be Rock and Roll, or maybe run run run. But you really gotta listen to Lou Weed by the Dandy Warhols

papabeard
I hate the Dandy Warhols

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.