the driving test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sky shadow
WOW!!!
that was so so so so so so hard i crashed into a light poll dude that was like awsome it was fun and i pass Happy Dance big grin

Scoobless
what?........you passed your driving test?!?!?!?!.......... but you can't even punctuate a sentence................ tell me where you live so i can avoid the roads

sky shadow
are you crazy
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Scoobless
no you didn't pass your test or no you won't tell me where it won't be safe to walk?

seriously, if you crashed into ANYTHING you should have failed

sky shadow
dude it was like my first time
AND I DID PASS

crazyspinz
umm why is this in the VS forum?

Scoobless
it's sky shadow's driving skills V's common sense....... apparantly he won..... i can't believe they let you pass your test in the states after you hit something.......... are they trying to wead out the morons through fatal traffic accidents?........... no offence sky shadow

sky shadow
no

Scoobless
i'm not annoyed with you, just the fact that they would let anyone drive a car, essentially a weapon, unsupervised after hitting something during the test, that light pole crash, slightly further up the road, could have translated into a death....... you mess up like that and kill someone and you will be facing a manslaughter charge at the least

Scoobless
but congratulations anyway man

Zahit
wow....i'm dating myself here but......in my teen days......i would never
have passed a driving test if i crashed into anything!!!!!!

nigel45
Don't worry Zahit, that rule still applies.
...In most places it seems.

Wait so sky shadow, it was your FIRST TIME driving?! AND you hit something!? AND you PASSED?!

Was this like a DMV home drivers license test? Was the "DMV" just a shack behind some weird guy's bait shop? Is your license printed on a cracker?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then you didn't pass your driving test.

sky shadow
thx for the coplement
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.