Is Eddie no longer Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wierddreamer213
ok, i'm confused so maybe someon can help me out. read in one plot line where Eddie gives up being venom and dies, cause apparently that's how it works, so now the Venom alien is free to go about and cause mayham without Eddie holding it back and chaneling all its EVILNESS into vigalantism. now some people have told me that this was disregarded and everyone acted like it never happened, others say its cannon. so my question is, did this development take or was it dropped and is the Venom in the Toxin series thing pre-eddie or post?

doctorstrongbad
Eddie is stick Venom, and yes he was in the toxin comic called ... Venom vs. Carnage.

Next Venom_girl
Eddie allegedly "dies" (in an incredibly stupid way) in Marvel Knights, which is out of continuity with the rest of the Marvel Universe.
And Eddie is Venom in the Venom v. Carnage mini.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Eddie allegedly "dies" (in an incredibly stupid way) in Marvel Knights, which is out of continuity with the rest of the Marvel Universe.
And Eddie is Venom in the Venom v. Carnage mini.

So yes Eddie is still venom and venom is still eddie. okay? smile

o_0VenomGirl0_o
Eddie will ALWAYS be Venom...even in his grave!
Even in his grave I'll still think he's HOTT!
laughing

grey fox
hmm could be kinda cool if they did another canon where the symbiote is walking around with a corpse.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by grey fox
hmm could be kinda cool if they did another canon where the symbiote is walking around with a corpse.

Why would he have to walk around with a corpse?

thundercracker
marvel knights is evil EVIL ...although watching that kid fall 2 his death still brings a smile 2 my face ...ahhhhhh SPLAT

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by thundercracker
marvel knights is evil EVIL ...although watching that kid fall 2 his death still brings a smile 2 my face ...ahhhhhh SPLAT

They are trying to add attitude to their comics. Some people seem to enjoy it.

VenomCarnage21
I love MK Spidey & I'm giving the new Scorpion-Venom a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.