Chao (Sonic games)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
GENERAL TALK ABOUT CHAO HERE, ANYTHING!

OK OK I know they've been around a while but does anyone like the Chao? My sig is the Chao garden where you can raise Chaos to be strong, get them toys, feed them.

My main Chao is blue, it's reborn once so it wouldn't die and go forever because I loved it so much (I've reborn other Chaos and working on another one now.)

It's hard work, even though if they love you lots they will still die on you, to reborn them (on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) feed them loads and loads and loads and loads of fruit.

And I do mean LOADS, HAVE TO GIVE THEM LIKE A ZILLION NUTS!) OK not that much but I'd say at least 30. Give it love, don't attack, don't get anyone to attack to be safe.

If it tries dying keep exiting the garden to the Chao lobby then go back in. If it's near you whistle to make it run to you and lead it to the water (keep an eye on it, it might get out).

Or if it's already in the water then that's done. Gather fruit in one place, not about 30 only a few, do say 7-8 everytime in time to add up to at least 30.

Feed it fruit, one after another, and be quick to give it another one, after it's ate one or threw it away give it another. When it's eating have one in your hand ready and hold it near it, when it's finished it'll take the one off you and so forth.

One annoying thing is though when you've gathered the nuts some other Chao might decide they're hungry and help itself to some food and nibble on some food you got for the Chao you're trying the save.

Anyway that's that!

Revan X
i played Sonic on the old Sega Genesis but what i had heard was Chaos is sonics dark side.

Punk Tiger
What? confused Oh I see, this is confusing isn't it. Chaos (Cha-os) is a bad buy, he's this blue liquid monster.

Chao (prononced Chow) are little creatures, the picture in my sig are just a few Chaos (Chow!) you can get, they are normal ones at the start of the game, you can buy different coloured ones in the Black Market.

Revan X
i was thinking about the one that is red and looks like sonic. but chao sorry never heard of it.

eleveninches
Chaos are cool. I had one from sonic advance on the dreamcast LONG ago

Punk Tiger
My blue angel Topaz is my top Chao, was the strongest but now reborn all the level 99 on EVERYTHING went to 1 sad Oh well, still alive and this time round level 1 is stronger than last time, on last life

Saved another Chao from dying today, but another trying to, UHH, job's never done... no... in fact I let that one die so it ain't coming back, I feel bad but I have too many devel Chao's

I had about 10, got 8 now which is the maximum can have in each garden & that's what I'm keeping in Dark Garden.

I know another (my shiny silver Chao) has got to be age 4 now so that'll try dying soon I gather sad get those fruits ready

sky shadow
no way eek!

Punk Tiger
What?

eleveninches
You get them on the GBA sonic advance games as well (with a mini-chao garden)

Punk Tiger
I know but I ain't got the games sad

Punk Tiger
Originally posted by eleveninches
You get them on the GBA sonic advance games as well (with a mini-chao garden)

Have you got the games?

eleveninches
I had sonic advance 1 and 2, but I think I sold SA1.
Sonic advance 2 was mega hard to get all the chaos emeralds (i still havnt even got one)

Punk Tiger
Aww that's too bad erm

thundercracker
i have sonic advance on an emulator 4 visualboy advance but i couldnt get my chao 2 do much (possibly cause i dont understand the objective) and quickly tired of it but u make it soiund interesting

Punk Tiger
Train your Chao to be the strongest there is, although it does take a lot of effert to do so... it will be boring

Try training it then when you get really bored leave for a week or month then go back & it won't seem that boring because you've left it for a while & not doing loads at one time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.