Filet O Fish Friday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay McDonalds has such a dumb jungle for their Filet O Fish Friday $1 fish burger, but i cant stop saying it over and over in my head, its annoying me... but i cant stop singing it...

FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAY Happy Dance FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAY Happy Dance somebody help me!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
I never heard of that song but it sounds interesting!(Starts singing it jut to drive ahsauce off the wall!)shifty

SlipknoT
Nice

Spooony
Ahhhhhhhhh advert jingles, Gotta love them

Da Moose
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay McDonalds has such a dumb jungle for their Filet O Fish Friday $1 fish burger, but i cant stop saying it over and over in my head, its annoying me... but i cant stop singing it...

FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAY Happy Dance FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAY Happy Dance somebody help me!!!!

Big Mac Tuesday Big Mac Tuesday

a1hsauce
its a horrible jingle but its catchy

Jackie Malfoy
I like it! Happy Dance

Royal Knight
okay McDonalds has such a dumb jungle for their Filet O Fish Friday fish burger, but i cant stop saying it over and over in my head, its annoying me... but i cant stop singing it...

So happy they don't have that here at the mcdonalds where i work lol

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

a1hsauce
they dont serve the filet of fish at ur Mcyd's

Royal Knight
they dont serve the filet of fish at ur Mcyd's

yes they do

but they don't have filet friday

WindDancer
Fillet O Fish is the worst sandwich from Mc Donalds. thumb down

Big Mac is the King baby! cool

DCLXVI
WindDancer> No way! Go Double Quarterpounder w/ only Cheese & Ketchup! stick out tongue

WindDancer
Oh yeah! I forgot the Quarter Pounder. I take it back the Big Mac #2....QP #1 Happy Dance

Renio
my mcdonalds has double fillet o fish which is to fillet on one samwhich

which tastes like... um... poop

DCLXVI
evil face
"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen it...."
emp

stick out tongue

I'm a very plain man. stick out tongue

Royal Knight
Originally posted by WindDancer
Fillet O Fish is the worst sandwich from Mc Donalds. thumb down

Big Mac is the King baby! cool

the whopper is kingstick out tongue

Drumdude1167
damn you a1hsauce NOW I GOT IT STUCK

chelsea17
haha you guys are so gulliable to jingles that include food. i love it droolio

a1hsauce
lol true chels... FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAAAYYY Happy Dance FILET OOOO FISH FRIDAAAAYYY Happy Dance

chelsea17
ahh noo....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.