Bustin a nut in your brownies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."

School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

Cosmic_Beings
link

SlipknoT
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/nat_world/030905_APnat_brownies.html

PVS
WE'VE GOT TO PUT A STOP TO NATIONAL LAMPOON!!!!!!!!!

(just predicting idiot parents' reaction)

Draco69
Ha! Talk about revenge.

BackFire
Let's be honest, who HASN'T done this?

SlipknoT
This kid seems so cool

PVS
draco...why does the dude in your sig punch himself in the head?

Storm
That was irresponsible. Can you imagine what the consequences would have been in case of an STD.

Cosmic_Beings
I hate people that get mad over stupid things. One time when I was in school, I had my left arm on the left side of my desk, and I was writting with my right hand. There was this mexican kid sitting next to me, and all of a sudden he started screaming that he would kill me because I was acting like he was cheating and covering my test with my left arm. no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
Let's be honest, who HASN'T done this? I jizzed on my friends pillow but never in his food, thats just gross sick

PVS
seriously, you guys have issues.

SlipknoT
I want to know how the kids found out?

BackFire
He recognized the taste, obviously

Tex
Yummyness; I'll take a dozen! drool

a1hsauce
laughing out loud oh man thats just wrong... funny in a very sad way but funny

SlipknoT
He recognized the taste, obviously laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Tex
Yummyness; I'll take a dozen! drool One batch coming up evil face

KharmaDog
I agree with PVS.

Boys, keep your seeds to yourself or at least the one you love (for the moment anyway). Revenge is one thing, but punchin' the munchkin over baked goods and feeding it to your friends does denote that you might have a few issues.

BackFire
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I agree with PVS.

Boys, keep your seeds to yourself or at least the one you love (for the moment anyway). Revenge is one thing, but punchin' the munchkin over baked goods and feeding it to your friends does denote that you might have a few issues.

I don't think the guy was his friend.

Storm
Friend or foe, it doesn' t matter.

BackFire
Too this kid it did, obviously.

Storm
Hence his issues.

ladygrim
eeeeeeerrrgggh sick

PVS
really, if i found out someone did that to me they would spend weeks in the hospital if fortune smiled on them. that is just sick

SaTsuJiN
There used to be a bagel shop where I live.. some teen workers there jizzed on the bagels -I think they were doin it for a while- but someone called the cops .. they got arrested and fired lol

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Storm
That was irresponsible. Can you imagine what the consequences would have been in case of an STD. Yes. And more serious STDs such HIV. Very irresponsible. That kid needs a slap!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PVS
really, if i found out someone did that to me they would spend weeks in the hospital if fortune smiled on them. that is just sick If he did that to me he would not be able to produce sperm anymore.

FeceMan
I'm confused. When did the kid ejaculate on the brownies? It just sort of jumps from peanut butter to semen without actually saying that he did so--it's rather poorly written.

SaTsuJiN
and how can you not notice a lump of white goop on some chocolate brownies?.. you'd have to be blind

BackFire
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
and how can you not notice a lump of white goop on some chocolate brownies?.. you'd have to be blind

Simple. "It has white chocolate swirled in it"

SaTsuJiN
ewww sick

eleveninches
Let's be honest, who HASN'T done this? ME

eleveninches
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I jizzed on my friends pillow but never in his food, thats just gross sick Thats gross too sad

eleveninches
I thought this was a thread where someone had busted a nut inside a member of the brownies. laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
That is a sick prank. sick What ever that guy gets it is too good for him.JM

botankus
Those wacky Idahoans.

Lemonade Whiz
If you want to look at this way, many things in life are possible and you can try and do just about anything. Maybe the kid who ate the brownie with semen on it liked it or something.

furryman
Why would you accept a brownie from someone who was mad as hell at ya

FeceMan
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes. And more serious STDs such HIV. Very irresponsible. That kid needs a slap!
Can you get HIV from oral sex? And someone answer my original question.

PVS
possibly fece

SlipknoT
Originally posted by eleveninches
I thought this was a thread where someone had busted a nut inside a member of the brownies. laughing out loud laughing

furryman
Originally posted by FeceMan
Can you get HIV from oral sex? And someone answer my original question.
If you have a cut on your lip, STI/Ds can get into your bloodstream

LordFear
Well at least the brownie had a pack of proteins huh???

SlipknoT
I guess so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.