If you could be any member on this site you want who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I would like to be tired hiker becaues he rocks big time!punkWho would you choose and why?jm Happy Dance

a1hsauce
i would prolly choose shellie, id love to have her insight

Ronny
i would be... eek! Syren droolio because shes hot and she knows it

WindDancer
Shellie love

shellie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i would prolly choose shellie, id love to have her insight Originally posted by WindDancer
Shellie love embarrasment oh my, thanks guys.

a1hsauce
big grin thumb up

Kharhmah
I dont think I could choose

DCLXVI
Bleh.
Obvious choice.
Raz. wink

Hegemon875
DUH! Raz!

Kharhmah
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Bleh.
Obvious choice.
Raz. wink

Dont you "bleh" me!

Cheeky SOB.

Royal Knight
hmmm haha

a1hsauce
lol

Lana
I'm fine with being myself smile

DCLXVI
What the f**k?
Don't take things personally, AH.
Perhaps I wasn't typing directly to you.
Why must you always be the center of attention, eh?
stick out tongue
I was talking in General....chill out.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW> Don't Bash me again:
"I'm never as lenient the second time."

misha
id be myself - whats wrong with being who you are? erm

DCLXVI
Originally posted by misha

Easy> Being who you are is usually too boring.....wink

Royal Knight
Originally posted by misha

you are so true

Shaggy2dope
whats wrong with being someone else i mean if u switched bodys with someone for a day u get to see how they live and what they do and u would have different friends and act differently

a1hsauce
u need a lil excitement in ur life

misha
Easy> Being who you are is usually too boring.....wink
well be thankful you have a computer, food, shelter etc erm

Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
whats wrong with being someone else i mean if u switched bodys with someone for a day u get to see how they live and what they do and u would have different friends and act differently
does it say anywhere just for a day? messed i dont think so wink

Shaggy2dope
its an example

WindDancer
Originally posted by shellie
embarrasment oh my, thanks guys.

Anytime. happy

DCLXVI
Well thanks misha....now I feel like the sh!t I am.....stick out tongue

chelsea17
even though I live a boring life, I'll stick with being mewink

speiderman
If I could be any member I would be myself.

BakaXero
im curious about what one of the mods is thinking...
but thats about it

Drumdude1167
Originally posted by Lana

same with me baby

khalla
Slipknot haha

Corran
I wanna be everyone and none of you confused

BakaXero
wouldnt it be great to be Corran

misha
Well thanks misha....now I feel like the sh!t I am.....stick out tongue

youre not shit - i dont think shit can type on the computer eek!
stick out tongue

eleveninches
I'd be Me (Even though I already am me)

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I would like to be tired hiker becaues he rocks big time!punkWho would you choose and why?jm Happy Dance

I'd want to be Jackie Malfoy. happy Then, I'd want to be Backfire. I'd alternate every other week, but on the first Thursday of each month I'd want to be SlipknoT. rock

Korri
no expression.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Korri
no expression. Go to your room. no expression

Korri
mad no i am rebelling!

The Tired Hiker
Fine, I'll get over it. There, I'm over it. erm

Korri
ho'k then smile

Storm
Myself.

Corran
Originally posted by BakaXero
wouldnt it be great to be Corran yeah, that would be soooo cool.

Lazerus
(confused tone)
Wwwwwait wait wait........
aren't we members already?
Last time I checked I am.....
Is there something going on that I don't know about?

nitro-swicked
huh

Syren
Everyone keeps saying they would like to be themselves.... can't you all just answer a perfectly simple question rather than trying to play the superior, I'm-so-comfortable-with-myself martyr?

I'd love to be Shellie for a while so I could experience her life and loves and just feel, breathe and live what she lives.

Fionnula
i would be someone popular and/or funny becuase i would like to know what its like... big grin

Clovie
i would be myself WITH Raz's POWER! droolio

Corran
Originally posted by Fionnula
i would be someone popular and/or funny becuase i would like to know what its like... big grin Aww, stop putting yourself down.

Fionnula
oh yea being a mod would be fun shifty

not putting down..truth... smile

Da Moose
I'd love to be Milla....and just stay in and shower all day. droolio

Anna85
I would lkie to be some1 veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery popular

Syren
Originally posted by Da Moose
I'd love to be Milla....and just stay in and shower all day. droolio

Oh my f.ucking gawd that is hot eek!

dark1365
It's very good to see you, Syren.

Who I would be?
Phoenix Aska, no doubt.

terra grl 123
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

me = me! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
I'd also want to be Syren so I could stand in front of a mirror naked and just look at myself all day. happy

Corran
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I'd also want to be Syren so I could stand in front of a mirror naked and just look at myself all day. happy Pretty much how you spend most of your days already.

Demarthl
anyone but me happy

Corran
Originally posted by Demarthl
anyone but me happy That's what I think too - anyone but you stick out tongue

Reborn Again
Me. 'Cause I only know me.

Demarthl
Originally posted by Corran
That's what I think too - anyone but you stick out tongue

heartless **** sad

just because i raped you.... twice :P

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Corran
Pretty much how you spend most of your days already.

I thought you stopped spying on me. confused

shellie
Originally posted by Syren

I'd love to be Shellie for a while so I could experience her life and loves and just feel, breathe and live what she lives. i love you kear-bear i really do, thank you.

Anna85
I'd like to be any1 but me but only for a day

syko freak
Id wanna b dark1365 or raz smile

A4E
probably raz, Id do a lot of changes in KMC
or... kes

Demarthl
Misha, s_t and the likes

just so i can see the nekkidness droolio

Syren
Oh me oh my, absolutely loving the depth in those who would like to be me.... just stare at myself all day? As if I do that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
..... eek!

Syren
Who are you thank you please? confused *goes to check buddy list*

Demarthl
don't worry you probably dont know or remember me, only shellie and a couple others would happy

A4E
Oh me oh my, absolutely loving the depth in those who would like to be me.... just stare at myself all day? As if I do that roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I were u i wouldnt stare at my body all day Id simply stare at a mirros whistle

SlipknoT
Originally posted by A4E
probably raz, Id do a lot of changes in KMC
or... kes Like what?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I thought you stopped spying on me. confused No, I've been spying on him spying on you confused

Syren
don't worry you probably dont know or remember me, only shellie and a couple others would happy

Oooh, well nice to meet you, anyone Shellie considers cool is cool in my book big grin

Demarthl
aye, until you know me properly eek!

sky shadow
dunno

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lana

yeah same here.

Syren
aye, until you know me properly eek!

Same with me buddy, same with me shifty

Puddin
I WANNA BE PUDDIN........j/k...uhhhhhh...A1 cuz hes more funny than me

Demarthl
droolio i may have to stalk you again... blink

Clavis
droolio I'd love to be a really really dumb n00by for once so I could get banned and do naughty stuff all day long on kmc with no permanent consequences eek!

Syren
laughing Wait, stalk who?? blink

A4E
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Like what? a

make me a global mode to start... then change the styles, bann a few ppl, Id make an Alias foruma dn a green day forum... etc.

Syren
Originally posted by Clavis
droolio I'd love to be a really really dumb n00by for once so I could get banned and do naughty stuff all day long on kmc with no permanent consequences eek!

Using LTA as an example, I'd say that permanent consequences are a guarantee roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
personal taste, personally, i cant see for the light of day anyway this can be improved quicker then the mods are already doing.

patience is a virtue, updates are the icing of a cake ^^

Syren
Hmm, for some reason that completely escapes my understanding, I have no comprehension of what you just said big grin

A4E
nor do I

Demarthl
i have no comprehension of seeing you any other way then naked and on top of me.

but i dont normally share these things stick out tongue

A4E
no expression ooooooooooooooooooooooooook someone has a crush on kes

Demarthl
no expression ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook a4e tries to catch tiny sarcasm particles with a net that has no net wink

A4E
demarth.. r u drunk? or high??

Demarthl
neither, im open minded and loud mouthed, behind a computer i have the confidence of infinite proportions.

A4E
oh ok, cool

Syren
neither, im open minded and loud mouthed, behind a computer i have the confidence of infinite proportions.

Ok, I guess that's me told and put in my place and all the other things that would make you superior to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just one thing, please don't have the audacity to presume I would be in any way impressed by your rather crude attempts at flattery, I suggest you either take a walk or decide to up your standards ever so slightly to accommodate me and my sophisticated self laughing

SlipknoT
Who wouldnt want to be me? cool

Demarthl
Ok, I guess that's me told and put in my place and all the other things that would make you superior to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just one thing, please don't have the audacity to presume I would be in any way impressed by your rather crude attempts at flattery, I suggest you either take a walk or decide to up your standards ever so slightly to accommodate me and my sophisticated self laughing

dont use big words, you hurt my brain. blink

if i was actually being serious i'd spend a lot more time geting to know you and be mr. smooth about it.

hope you dont get offended but im just having a laugh and trying to make people laugh.

Syren
*raises hand* confused Only because I simply love being female shifty

Syren
dont use big words, you hurt my brain. blink

if i was actually being serious i'd spend a lot more time geting to know you and be mr. smooth about it.

hope you dont get offended but im just having a laugh and trying to make people laugh.

Ok, less of the big words laughing

I get it, you're an entertainer. Please excuse me and my head up my own ass attitude, I can't seem to help myself embarrasment

Demarthl
if Slip means being him as in his straight forward output and blatant comfortability with himself then yeah sure.
if he means it by <i cant think of what to put here> then no

SlipknoT
*raises hand* confused Only because I simply love being female shifty Cant blame you

Syren
Demarthl, don't take things so literally, Slip's a funny guy, just laugh big grin

Demarthl
Syren roll eyes (sarcastic) deleicately threaded sarcasm weaved in with seriousness can be tricky to understand. me an slip are cool eek!
I'm still movin in right Slip?

Syren
Oooh, that's kinky as fcuk shifty

Room for a groupie? eek!

SlipknoT
Demarthl, don't take things so literally, Slip's a funny guy, just laugh big grin happy lets all go get happy meals

sniper
i wouldnt wanna be anybody but me.
but if it was just for a day or so, i think i'd like to be sy...

that way i could really get my hands on her naughty

Syren
Oh, I'm all flattered and stuff. Considering that was a really CRAP line, I think you should count yourself privileged big grin

Demarthl
droolio

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) Take a cold shower honey laughing

Demarthl
with you? droolio
you really should ignore most of my posts ^^

Syren
I refuse to ignore you, I'm a gal who tends to give people the benefit of the doubt. But you really should try to lift your respect for females level, if only slightly big grin

SlipknoT
I refuse to ignore you, I'm a gal who tends to give people the benefit of the doubt. But you really should try to lift your respect for females level, if only slightly big grin Your sig droolio

Demarthl
ask shellie about my respect for females wink
I'm a nice guy really! just have the need to twist words into different meanings and that mixes quite well with a dirty mind roll eyes (sarcastic)
if i was to be the real me i'd have about 3 posts, boring as fcuk to most people

Syren
yes I can relate to that. In RL I wouldn't say I'm reserved but Syren is saved for special occasions, moments of complete uninhibited madness big grin

Demarthl
madness, ahhh that proteus of mindescapes commonly at my friends houise, the only place i am more myself then at home

SlipknoT
Im the exact same on KMC as I am in real life

Syren
I generally tend to let myself go when utterly under the influence of various illegal substances or vodka. Vodka make me lairy laughing

Demarthl
Vodka makes me talk to Huey in the toilet,
various illegal substances make me trip

speiderman
I am getting some absoulut tonight. I have a party to attend tonight. I will be bringing my own bottle of absoulut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.