Spiderman 's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
Okay I had an idea, maybe I have seen to many old episodes of Spiderman and his Spider friends, but Spiderman needs a team. Not counting the new Avengers. Spiderman decides to craete a new team of heroes and he will be the leader. Who do you think he should recruit? Do you think anybody will reject his offer? Discuss.

doctorstrongbad
Wow nobody had an idea?

Next Venom_girl
Hmmm... Black Cat, Prowler.. and some of his allies from Max Carnage?

doctorstrongbad
Okay Black cat and the Prowler. Anybody else want to include people?

Next Venom_girl
Scarlet Spider (if he was still alive)
Toxin
Venom (if they had some kind of truce)
Green Goblin (Phil Urich, the GOOD one)

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Scarlet Spider (if he was still alive)
Toxin
Venom (if they had some kind of truce)
Green Goblin (Phil Urich, the GOOD one)

Okay cool now we are starting to get some where. That makes 5 in the line-up plus Spiderman. smile

Next Venom_girl
More suggestions:
Cloak and Dagger
Lizard (has acted as a good guy when Connors-personality is in control)
Ock (becomes good in the movies)

#1Rupert_Lover
How 'bout Dardevil or the human torch?

Gen-117
In 'Maximum Carnage' didn't Venom want to call it

"Team Venom"

btw, that book has the best Carnage scene ever drawn,
featuring the line "Carnage never dies!"

Next Venom_girl
Heh heh, yeah. big grin

Jimmy Buggs
Iron man
Ghost rider
Wolvie
moon knight
punisher

doctorstrongbad
Wow that would be a big team, but Spiderman deserves it. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
Don't Spider-Man and the punisher have a hard time getting along, though?

MJT127
Wolverine
Ghost Rider
Hulk

Jimmy Buggs
Originally posted by MJT127
Wolverine
Ghost Rider
Hulk

AKA new fantastic 4

Jimmy Buggs
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Don't Spider-Man and the punisher have a hard time getting along, though?

hell yeah they do, but whats a team with out conflict?

#1Rupert_Lover
True. yes

Gen-117
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Heh heh, yeah. big grin

big grin

doctorstrongbad
These are all good ideas people. What should spiderman call his new team?

thundercracker
the spider squad .... sorry 4 the lameness of that name sad

gotta have the human torch on there and maybe the thing as a kinda sorta sometime member....

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by thundercracker
the spider squad .... sorry 4 the lameness of that name sad

gotta have the human torch on there and maybe the thing as a kinda sorta sometime member....

That sounds really close to the old fantastic four, this is suppose to be a new team.

thundercracker
shhh u went supposed 2 notice but still him and human torch work well together the only reason i said thing is cause i think he is cool

dami wilson
torch is with the FF and that wouldn't go. If Sue Richards cant date Spidey, her bro cant join his team. He needs lone heros like DD or Hulk.
I would like Black Panther to join him with DD to kick some Mafia butt against the King Pin and some people smugglers from Africa and Asia.

They'd battle kunfu assassins from DD's side and Mafiasios also from the King Pin and then they decide to form a group for the people. Hulk I'm not sure but if he cant control his mind from enraging which Peter comes up with ( a formula to remain in control when enraged) Hulk could join in and be the muscle for the group.

How's that sound? But the name would be more like , The Vigilantes Corp! If they cant get Hulk to join then Juggernaut could join in a right frame of mind ( His friend Joe Black commands him to do it for his cousin's sake who has been kidnapped by the KING Pins men who joined forces with the black widow.

I'd love to see the Juggernaut go toe to toe with the Black Tarantula. This might happen when spidey again comes into battle with the guy and juggy helps him out cus Spidey saved Black Joe a few days before.

Complex story but it'd kick ass! Dami Wilson would make Marvel tick tock! mad laughing embarrasment smokin'

doctorstrongbad
I do the the idea of lone heroes working together.

thundercracker
if the sandman was still a good guy then he would be cool and as he appers everywhere im sure wolvie would have a guest spot every now and then and venom with his uneasy alliances is allways fun ....... ummm what about firepower gotta have firepower .....

doctorstrongbad
The Sandman and would be two awesome team mates. I would love to have them on my team. Spidey would have to make sure that they stayed good.

dami wilson
HA ha ha, sandman died inone spidey comic recently. So is he still alive? It'd be good to have DD on board cus he's a lawyer and can be very tough. They'd still need a tough 100 Ton guy to help them out in big battles. Who do you guys suggest? Hey, what about Thor? He's still with the avengers?

A female superhero would be cool too.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by dami wilson
HA ha ha, sandman died inone spidey comic recently. So is he still alive? It'd be good to have DD on board cus he's a lawyer and can be very tough. They'd still need a tough 100 Ton guy to help them out in big battles. Who do you guys suggest? Hey, what about Thor? He's still with the avengers?

A female superhero would be cool too.

Yeah, Venom killed Sandman... so they probably wouldn't get along too well. stick out tongue

Hmmm... another female superhero? Maybe one of the Spider-women? or Scream?

speiderman
how about:

spiderman

electra

gambit

Doc Ock
and Wolverine

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by speiderman
how about:

spiderman

electra

gambit

Doc Ock
and Wolverine

Well Doc Ock is a villain so he would need a reason to turn good. Gambit and wolverine are x-men but they could work. I like your electra choice the best. smile

thundercracker
sandmans alive jus wen venom bit him he went back 2 evil so yeah that probly wont work but thats y i said if he was still good how bout that mercenary chick watshername silver sable?

pr1983
first of all he'll never get Daredevil, cos DD is older, more mature and more of a leader than peter is...

Hulk is way too powerful, plus almost impossible to control, and even with intelligence has no reason to take orders from peter...

Blackcat, Blade, people like that could work...

freezedoom
If you guys want me advice, I think what Spiderman's perfect team
should be.

1-Spiderman
2-The Black Cat
3-Venom (Eddie Brock that is)
4-Human Torch
5-Silver Sable
6-Rogue
7-Wolverine

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by freezedoom
If you guys want me advice, I think what Spiderman's perfect team
should be.

1-Spiderman
2-The Black Cat
3-Venom (Eddie Brock that is)
4-Human Torch
5-Silver Sable
6-Rogue
7-Wolverine

I like your idea a lot freezedoom. I would add at least one more person because I hate odd numbered teams. Lets say a loner like luke cage or maybe namor. I have always liked namor but you hardly ever see him in comics. He is the original underwater prince ... see the DC ripoff (Aqua man) .

fatcat22
wouldn't that be a big team? It'd be very confusing like it sometimes gets with the avengers. So many things going on and many heros fighting, it gets kawabonga! But five or four would be good.

thundercracker
i think if u could cut the team 2 6 u could have them battle a new sinister 6 heres whaT i am thinkin

1.spidey
2.The Black Cat
3.toxin
4.Human Torch
5.Silver Sable
6.x23 (i like her) smile

1. dock ock
2. electro
3. sandman
4. carnage (if hes still alive)
5. rhino
6. umm little help here

please gimme some advice on the teams

doctorstrongbad
Thundercracker I like your teams but I would lose the human torch and add namor. I'm trying to stick with the loner thing. For your bad guy team I would include the beetle. That looks about right. smile

Paola
Spidey doesn't need a team

freezedoom
It's like saying that the Justice League, the Avengers, the Teen Titans and the Fantastic Four shouldn't exist at all.
So, Spiderman does need a team from time to time because
what are friends are for.

Paola
I didn't say that ^ not even implied it.

and hell no! Spidey doesn't need a team.

dami wilson
ROCK N ROLL

ROCK ON GUYS! SPIDEY RULES! Spidey doesn't need a team but maybe he just could in a one off get with a team!

thundercracker
yeah spidey dont need a team but id still buy a book with all these charecters in it (just cause there some of my faves) Happy Dance

also who is the beetle ? embarrasment

doctorstrongbad
The beetle is an old enemy of Spiderman. He can fly and shoots lazers if I remember. I wanted their to be at least one villain who could fly. Their is either a goblin or the vulture.

thundercracker
ok how about this

1.spidey
2.The Black Cat
3.toxin
4.luke cage (isnt namor alittle 2 tuff 4 spideys team an i want a power house and cant think of 1 on spideys level)
5.Silver Sable
6.x23

1. dock ock
2. electro
3. sandman
4. carnage
5. rhino (again no powerhouses spring 2 mind)
6. green goblin

I know i diddnt add beetle but i know nothing about him so i dont wanna

Next Venom_girl
Try here. laughing out loud
http://www.geocities.com/marvel_villains/oops.html

thundercracker
aint he good acording to that so yeah that might throw a spanner in the works

doctorstrongbad
ok how about this

1.spidey
2.The Black Cat
3.toxin
4.luke cage (isnt namor alittle 2 tuff 4 spideys team an i want a power house and cant think of 1 on spideys level)
5.Silver Sable
6.x23

1. dock ock
2. electro
3. sandman
4. carnage
5. rhino (again no powerhouses spring 2 mind)
6. green goblin

I know i diddnt add beetle but i know nothing about him so i dont wanna

I like your ideas ,they get better and better. Yeah I guess Namor is too much of a power house. This seems like a balanced fight. I think Spiderman's team could get the win. Any ideas about adding a female villain to their side?

thundercracker
like who umm elektras a merc so that cud work but besides that dimond back or ummm im not really sure also i like the idea of throwin the shocker in there sum where but not sure who to replace

doctorstrongbad
The shocker is always a nice touch, but you might want to get at least one female villain. You could try Shriek the chick that was with Carnage in Carnage.

thundercracker
so 4 the villans how bout

1.ock
2.g goblin
3.sandman
4.shocker
5.carnage
6.shriek
7.rhino

sinister 7 any1?

thundercracker
not rhino electro sorry my bad

doctorstrongbad
Thats a strong line up if your going to have 7 villains you will need 7 heroes to be fair. You will have to add one. Try to pick a loner type.

thundercracker
yeah the only reason there was 7 is i dont wanna cut any 1 ....

maybe add dd but im not a big fan soim not really sure they need 7 they got toxin ffs he can take carnage an shriek ... maybe actually probly not SCARLET SPIDER!!! he'll do

doctorstrongbad
Um the scarlet spider is dead, you know he was a clone correct? No go with another hero like namor (very under rated) or maybe the Punisher ( can't go wrong there) or ghost rider ( rare at best).

thundercracker
huh i thought the clone saga was stupid so i never read any of it except the ones where he fought black turantuala that guy was cool but as i said i just rekon namors 2 strong but punisher an spidey have worked 2gether sop that cud work

doctorstrongbad
Yeah spider-man and the punisher have worked together before. namor would be the strong guy of the team, like the Thing on the FF. If not Namor then maybe that guy who has Spider-man's powers but is older, I think his name is Ezekiel?

thundercracker
Ezekiel b dead man (im pretty sure anyway) but who really knows in the comic world

Next Venom_girl
Yeah, and he was tryin' to screw Spidey over. (Sacrifice him to the Queen Spider). Other than that he'd make a wonderful addition to the team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

#1Rupert_Lover
Ezekiel b dead man (im pretty sure anyway) but who really knows in the comic world Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Yeah, and he was tryin' to screw Spidey over. (Sacrifice him to the Queen Spider). Other than that he'd make a wonderful addition to the team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yeah, I have those issues. Ezekial sacrificed his life to save Peter at the end.

Spiderman_RJ
prowler is retired he long way from crime scene, he only put the suit back to help spiderman twice becouse he owned him one.
what about get all the clones who survived and make a team? im sorry dude but that team stuf is a stupid idea spiderman is like batman he work alone, but since batman had pedofilians sidekik, he is like superman, and forget that dog he doesnt count.

the best to team with spiderman would be daredevil and black cat

Spiderman_RJ
what are friends for?
i just wrote that, prowler put his suit after swearing never using it anymore to his wife, to help spiderman twice, and once before swearing to her, spidey can count on enourmes groups of heroes, like human torch (friend), daredevil (best friend) , the thing (great pal), the girl from new warrios, who is like human torch, flama (best friend), puma, and lot of other like BC. he dont need a team if he need some1 he can alway rely on the ppl i mentioned and much more

thundercracker
surperman had a dog? huh? if spidey was in real need of help hes got connections 2 the ff an the avengers and the x men so who can stop that combination??

doctorstrongbad
Yeah spiderman is a very popular guy but I was trying to think up a good balanced team for him. He is such a loner before the new avengers thing. Well I would like to hear everybody's ideas.

chucktaylor
Black Cat, Daredevil and Spidey maked a great team back in the "Gang War".

doctorstrongbad
Its true they did work well together, but Spiderman works well with everybody. That's why I 'm surprised he is such a loner .... except for the new avengers thing.

doctorstrongbad
Okay back to the thread.

Spideys Sister
The FF rock + black cat and spidey....

doctorstrongbad
They have worked together before, I'm sure they would work together again.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They have worked together before, I'm sure they would work together again.

I agree. smile

fruits
i personally think spiderman can handle things on his own. he doesnt need a team. people who have teams are usually on teams cuz they need one. iceman wouldnt sruvive too long as a on-his-own superhero. but spiderman, come on! he can handle it.

thundercracker
Originally posted by fruits
i personally think spiderman can handle things on his own. he doesnt need a team. people who have teams are usually on teams cuz they need one. iceman wouldnt sruvive too long as a on-his-own superhero. but spiderman, come on! he can handle it.

allways has allways will smile ..... untill venom eats him evil face evil face evil face

doctorstrongbad
It's not that he needs a team, but I wanted to see what kind of team he would build and lead.

DarkCrawler
Iceman could defeat lot of Spider-Man's villains faster then Spider-Man could...but Iceman doesn't probably work well alone.

doctorstrongbad
Well Iceman is a lot stronger now that he is Omega level. Did you ever see the old school cartoon with Iceman, fire star and spidey?

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I did. those were fun to watch. but did you ever notice how cheesy the old Spider-Man cartoon was? It's like watching a paper cut out of Spider-Man moving around the place. Just watching it puts me in a fit of laughter. the last time I watched one of the original Spider-Man cartoons, my cousin was over my house, and we both couldn't stop laughing. laughing out loud Spider-Man and his amazing friends were a bit different with their animation, though.

Spiderman_RJ
i like sm & haf,when he fought juggernaut

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I did. those were fun to watch. but did you ever notice how cheesy the old Spider-Man cartoon was? It's like watching a paper cut out of Spider-Man moving around the place. Just watching it puts me in a fit of laughter. the last time I watched one of the original Spider-Man cartoons, my cousin was over my house, and we both couldn't stop laughing. laughing out loud Spider-Man and his amazing friends were a bit different with their animation, though.

Yeah the cartoon was really funny, they had computers behind the wall. One of the screens was behind a hulk poster. smile

Spidey16
Firestar, Ice-Man, Black Cat; Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider and Woley

CorderaMitchell
I'm a get killed for this

Spidey, Wolverine, Venom. the effective group that would have to get along and are on different types of ethics and morals, could be good material for a while.

doctorstrongbad
That would be an interesting pair up but I was trying to find a balanced team for spider-man to lead.

thundercracker
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm a get killed for this

Spidey, Wolverine, Venom. the effective group that would have to get along and are on different types of ethics and morals, could be good material for a while.

yay venom !!! stick out tongue i like that idea actually could make 4 an interesting story ....

doctorstrongbad
Yeah but venom and spider-man stories aren't really that "fresh and new". It would need a new twist to make it exciting.

CorderaMitchell
wolverine's the imbetween of spidey and venom, anvenom and wolvie and spidey break out into mucho fights.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
wolverine's the imbetween of spidey and venom, anvenom and wolvie and spidey break out into mucho fights.

Yeah lets try to make a team that is stable and can work together well. smile

GGgrievous725
how bout this scream,war machine and TROGDOR the burninator

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
how bout this scream,war machine and TROGDOR the burninator

Trogdor the burninator is one of my best buds. Do you have any pics of him? That would be awesome to have him on a sig. Have you ever played the trogodor game?

GGgrievous725
Trogdor the burninator is one of my best buds. Do you have any pics of him? That would be awesome to have him on a sig. Have you ever played the trogodor game?

yeah trogdors awesome the games kinda hard after a few lvls though heres a pic trogdor vs kerrek

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for the cool pic man. smile

Okay back to the topic ... who should be on Spider-man's team?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
yeah trogdors awesome the games kinda hard after a few lvls though heres a pic trogdor vs kerrek

GGgrievous725 who made your trogdor sig? Did you make it yourself?

I'm thinking spider-man would let almost anybody on his team, but I would like to see solo heroes like himself. I'm thinking about... DareDevil, the Punisher, Namor, Ghost Rider, Silver Sable, Black Cat, and maybe somebody who can fly? Well he is good friends with the human torch but he is already on a team.

#1Rupert_Lover
GGgrievous725 who made your trogdor sig? Did you make it yourself?

I'm thinking spider-man would let almost anybody on his team, but I would like to see solo heroes like himself. I'm thinking about... DareDevil, the Punisher, Namor, Ghost Rider, Silver Sable, Black Cat, and maybe somebody who can fly? Well he is good friends with the human torch but he is already on a team.

Yeah, that's a problem. can you think of anyone else who can fly? How about Iron Man? He flies, right?

Jimmy Buggs
THis thread is still going?

man this would be a great team .

Spidey is a big loner, and would do alot of work for the team as a spy and solo stuff like that. So I think the first team member and

co/2nd in command should be ice man.
He has the team experiance and is powerful

so lets be real and build from here, 6 members sounds like a good team

Spidey and ice man

Jimmy Buggs
I was thinkn that alot of solo guys wouldnt want to be a team unless they needed help with something specific. We should be looking for Ex team players. not loners

Freaky Zeeky
Okay I had an idea, maybe I have seen to many old episodes of Spiderman and his Spider friends, but Spiderman needs a team. Not counting the new Avengers. Spiderman decides to craete a new team of heroes and he will be the leader. Who do you think he should recruit? Do you think anybody will reject his offer? Discuss.

Spider-man:
Carnage
Woverine
Thanos
Ghostrider

Jimmy Buggs
Logan with the venom sym
Spider man
King Tut
Mufasa from lion king with the carnage sym
grey hulk
and strech arm strong

freezedoom
Here's a team for the ages:
- Spiderman
- Hulk
- The Black Cat
- Wolverine
- Scarlet Witch
- Rogue

Jimmy Buggs
spidy
Frankenstein
Hulk with the spirt of the ghost rider
The joker
beast boy
Leonardo from the ninja turtles

freezedoom
Here's the type of powers that a team should have:
- Elements (wind, fire, water, earth);
- Speed and/or Strength;
- Mental/Psychic;
- Stealth;
- Cybernectics;
- Hand to hand (Martial arts, otherwise) combat.

Of course, these qualities aren't sometimes the key to make
the perfect team. Cooperation, Understanding and Teamwork
prove to be good.

Next Venom_girl
Team composition. Anime teaches us teams come in 5s.
The scout / prankster
The magic-using / uberpowered person
The leader / arbiter
The scholar / records keeper
The warrior / big bad
Distributed among them are the traits of extreme coolness, excellent good looks, and great annoyance.
And there will always be at least one rivalry going on within the team.
A random team:

Next Venom_girl
Posted this on the microheroes thread. A possible team for Spidey.

doctorstrongbad
Well 12 people is a lot of a team. I would say 6 or 8 at the most. Only Marvel people and no bad guys unless they have already turned good like venom. I like the flow of ideas. I also like idea about Iceman and yes Iron man can fly. Okay so we have Iceman and Iron man. That would leave us with 3 to 5 open spots. We already have a leader, a mutant elemental, and a flying robotish guy.

doctorstrongbad
I'm looking for some new ideas. smile

freezedoom
I can give you ideas. I'm an expert in team members.

doctorstrongbad
I can give you ideas. I'm an expert in team members.

Okay cool, well like i said before we already have iceman and iron man. But feel free to make any team you would like. Try to keep it at 8 members or under.

doctorstrongbad
Okay guys lets think up some good ideas. smile

thundercracker
ok how about this

1.spidey
2.The Black Cat
3.toxin
4.luke cage
5.Silver Sable
6.x23

1. dock ock
2. electro
3. sandman
4. carnage
5. rhino
6. green goblin

i still stand by my earlier 6 0n 6 teams but maybe get rid of toxin hes a bit 2 strong replace him with deadpool 4 laughs i can see some interesting problems 4 spidey workin with deadpool stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Its good but why didn't you use iceman or iron man?

thundercracker
cause iceman is like immortal now and i hate people who seem that powerfull and iron man is so far out of spideys power leauge it isnt even funny but this is only my oppinion that and u said at the start not new avengers just to similar stick out tongue

Sentry
Spidey's 5 man team.

1. Spiderman

2. Nova Richard Rider

3. Ghost Rider

4. She-Hulk

5.Jennifer Kale(Sorceress nearly on par with Dr. Strange with her book, Tome Of Zhered Na)

Spidey 8 man Team... Avengers Style:

1. Spiderman

2. Outlaw(She's hot, strong, and good with guns)

3. Thor Girl

4. Nova(Richard Rider)

5. Jennifer Kale

6. Sasquatch(The one who held the DC-10 plane, then effortlessly threw it in the air)

7. Namorita(Super Strong One, not the current one)

8. Agent X(his resistance to telepathy will be a great asset)

doctorstrongbad
I like your 2 different teams, very good job. Who would be a good enemy team up for them to fight?

GGgrievous725
5 man team

Sandman
Zarathos
Dr. Doom
loki
magneto

8 man team

silver surfer
mr sinister
Maximum carnage
Blackheart
juggernaut
Vengance
Archangel(bad)
Sabretooth

doctorstrongbad
Everything looks good but I think you ment Carnage not Maximun Carnage.

freezedoom
I've finally found the best team:
1- Spiderman (big science leader)
2- Elektra (martial arts expert)
3- Storm (elements powerhouse)
4- Hulk (strength)
5- Cyclops (heat blast)

doctorstrongbad
4- Hulk (strength)
5- Cyclops (heat blast)

Your team looks good if I could add one person how about iron man? he is a good team mate plus he has the money to support the team.

freezedoom
4- Hulk (strength)
5- Cyclops (heat blast)

Making a change
1- Spiderman (leader with brains)
3- Jean Grey (psychic powers)
4- She-Hulk (sexy lawyer with muscles)
5- Iron Man (billionaire with a sweet suit)

freezedoom
Here's two more team-up:
1- Spiderman
2- Elektra
3- Human Torch
4- Jean Grey
5- Hulk

1- Spiderman
2- Elektra
3- She-Hulk
4- Human Torch
5- Silver Sable
6- Iron Man

nothing
remember from the 90s series where they had the spidermen from different dimensions , that wud be the ultimate spidey team.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is true, but i was looking for a complete team for spiderman that could handle most situations. BTW that team was awesome.

freezedoom
And here's a team made by today comicbooks heroes:
1- Spider-Girl
2- Robin
3- Supergirl
4- Cyborg
5- J2

willRules
this is my spidey team!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
I like your team and your icons for each one. smile

doctorstrongbad
Where can I get icons like that?

munkiesarus
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for the link. smile

doctorstrongbad
Now i can get soon cool pics of my heroes. wink

Spiderkid515
my opinion is you should have
spiderman
black cat
daredevil
jessica drew
venom
scarlett spider

doctorstrongbad
Not a bad team, they could work well together. smile At least you didn't include any avengers. lol

DarthGenises
How about:
Spiderman
Daredevil
Black Cat
Venom
Lizard

doctorstrongbad
Your team looks good but you might add to add one person. Most teams are 6 or 8 members. I can suggest maybe somebody who can fly.

Venom15
How about Iron Man?

freezedoom
Here's a tip for your team ideas:
Make sure that each member aren't
from the same comic book
ex: Spiderman
Iron Man
She-Hulk
Elektra
Cyclops
Human Torch

doctorstrongbad
I like your team idea and you had at least 6 members. Very nice. smile

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by pr1983
first of all he'll never get Daredevil, cos DD is older, more mature and more of a leader than peter is...

Hulk is way too powerful, plus almost impossible to control, and even with intelligence has no reason to take orders from peter...

Blackcat, Blade, people like that could work...

It's not about who's stronger. Everyone in the Avengers takes orders from Cap because they respect him enough to know he's got an idea what he's doing.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
It's not about who's stronger. Everyone in the Avengers takes orders from Cap because they respect him enough to know he's got an idea what he's doing.

I agree with him, spider-man has the ability to lead people. smile

pr1983
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

with hulk it is... and honestly i'd let dd lead before peter...

and cap is a living legend to those people, hes iconic...

spidey isnt cap... not yet anyway...

doctorstrongbad
I know that, but the point was to create a team for spider-man. Now if he screws it up, thats cool.

doctorstrongbad
I forgot to mention that the team needs a name.

Sparkz
If i was to make a spidey team i'd get all the characters that he got realy close with.

1.Spider-man
2.Human Torch
3.Daredevil
4.X-man
5.Scarlet Spider
6.Professor Hulk (the professor cause he might listen and has some reasoning heh, he'd be the powerhouse and the brains of the team)

I know some are in teams and others are dead but this team would get on realy well apart from maybe the hulk, didnt put black cat in cause she would be pretty usuless just look at her in maximum carnage, did she do anything useful?

NoFate007
Spider-Man (leader)

Black Cat
Venom
Toxin
Ben Reilly
Lizard or Prowler

I tried to keep it to people that weren't other heros with their own series, like Daredevil or Human Torch or an X-Man or something.

Next Venom_girl
Where can I get icons like that? http://jerome.galica.free.fr

How about a team that Spider-man could mentor? (MC2)
Spider-girl, Scarlet Spider II, She-Venom III*, Wild Thing, Psylord, and J2.

*Sadly does not yet exist outside of various fanfic worlds. *Sighs* All we got in Continuity is the Goblin-Venom of absolute evil. sick

doctorstrongbad
Your teams sound good, but nobody has picked a name yet.

freezedoom
Here's a tip for your team ideas:
Make sure that each member aren't
from the same comic book
ex: Spiderman
Iron Man
She-Hulk
Elektra
Cyclops
Human Torch

If you want a name, here's mine: Spidteam

doctorstrongbad
If you want a name, here's mine: Spidteam

Well lets put that in the maybe pile. Does anybody else have some team names?

Family_guy725
heres a team:

Spidey
Trogdor
Stinkoman
Strongmad
The cheat
SB

team name : Trogdor cons

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Family_guy725
heres a team:

Spidey
Trogdor
Stinkoman
Strongmad
The cheat
SB

team name : Trogdor cons

That would be a great veam and name. hehe smile

scorpionlord
spider-man
dr.J
Michael Jordan
Charles Barkley
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Elmer Fudd

this could be space jam 2

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by scorpionlord
spider-man
dr.J
Michael Jordan
Charles Barkley
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Elmer Fudd

this could be space jam 2

What? This is a joke correct?

doctorstrongbad
Okay somebody has to stop these new members from posting lame stuff.

doctorstrongbad
I guess I'm going to have to let Shadowcat join the team since they are dating.

doctorstrongbad
Every team needs at least one female member, well except for the Defenders they are good like they are. The Hulk, Namor, Dr. strange and Silver Surfer. Thats a great team.

brainchild81
The Outlaws were a pretty good team.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>