THe BEAST VS BLANKA (from street fighter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
OK. Scenario goes like this:
Hank McCoy is off in the Amazon jungle searching for new plants and wildlife that could be the next medical breakthrough. He is deep in the jungle with a few local guides when all of a sudden they arrive in a thick, luscious area full of vegetation. The guides suddenly stop and appear very frightened. They tell Hank that they are scared and won't go any further because legend has it that this area of the jungle is guarded by a ferocious beast who is an incarnation of an anciant Mayan god. Hank obviously man of science decide to pursue the course despite warnings. Shortly deep within the jungle Hank is attacked by Blanka himself who had made this area his home and sees Beast as a threat probably sent by Bison.
Fight breaks out!!!!!

LordFear
I think Beast would win although severly bruised up

Kento
I don't know..Beast might be more agile but how can he hit somebody who can put electricity around himself.

Beast is smarter were Blanka is a wild animal...so that might work in the favor of Beast.

K Von Doom
But Charlie Blanka is military trained big grin

Jimmy Buggs
beast has the smarts

chilled monkey
A very good match-up. If I had to say someone, I'd go with Beast, although it could go either way.

unrealman
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

DigiMark007
Gaaa! What's with the street fighter invasion?? GAMES FORUM people...even if one of them is a comic character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.