MF.com Went Down....thanks, JediNET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tlbauerle
Well, JediNET posted an article about the bootleg trailer being on MF.com boards and then their site went down (or at least has become extremely unreliable). With all the lollygagging that's been going on while peeps can't hold their water while waiting for the official trailer...I wonder if KMC can stand up when the thing hits the net for real.

I'm sick of these n00bs raping this board with dumb@$$ posts.

Anyways...please don't go advertising this board to everyone and their mother because you could ruin for everyone if these servers can't take it...I see a lot of us regulars up there hanging out, but a shite load of bloodsuckers...heaven only knows how many unregistered lurkers there are....

BAILY
KEEP THE LINKS AWAY FROM THE MOOCHERS.!!!! SEND THEM VIA PM TO THE LOYAL KMC PEEPS!!! KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE MOOCHERS!!!

Sadako of Girth
As many as the total amount of inches in the Sun's circumferance...
Those dirty unregistered lurkers, lurking away with their lurkiness..!!
puke

tlbauerle
Y'know...the members that post often freakin' rock...

thejeditraitor
"I see a lot of us regulars up there hanging out, but a shite load of bloodsuckers...heaven only knows how many unregistered lurkers there are...."

nice! ha! ha!

BAILY
I REPEAT LETS KEEP THE LINKS AWAY FROM THE MOOCHERS!!! PM THEM TO LOYAL KMC PEEPS!!! WE DONT WANT MOOCHERS!!! DOWN WITH MOOCHING!!!

Malic Clanorian
indeed baily spread the good news

tlbauerle
I sure as sh!t won't be giving it to anyone that just signed up in the last two months at least...

I agree...keep it in PMs...

We should have a role call thread where everyone can sign up for the trailer links and the top person PMs the one below him if they aren't a n00b and so on down the line...

What do you think?

Sadako of Girth
Burn the moochers...!! Down with their rancid views of humanity..!!!
I fart in their general direction....!!!! laughing

BAILY
I am trying to.... tell everyone Malic... lets get this around.... We will stop the mooching bastards right here and right now...

Stunrun
laughing out loud

all (or most) of us regular KMC peeps will be a million parsecs away from KMC when the trailer hits. Im not having noobs spoil my night - a night fall of drinkingbeer and ROTSstick out tongue

Malic Clanorian
haha start a thread? lol haha jk will get flamed outta our pants!

Three Owls
Originally posted by BAILY
I REPEAT LETS KEEP THE LINKS AWAY FROM THE MOOCHERS!!! PM THEM TO LOYAL KMC PEEPS!!! WE DONT WANT MOOCHERS!!! DOWN WITH MOOCHING!!!

seriously. You know they won't post here after they get what they want.

tlbauerle
A-freakalikin-MEN

Malic Clanorian
indeed

BAILY
I know.... but why give them what they want?? They are scum.... and not rebel scum either... that scum has more class and intelligence

Sadako of Girth
Oh yes the abundant drinking.....!!! I'm SO working on THAT right now...!

whitewookie
so what constitutes a person as a loyal KMC member?? no expression
I dont want to be left out sad

Three Owls
I know.... but why give them what they want?? They are scum.... and not rebel scum either... that scum has more class and intelligence

you are right

.:Space Opera:.
the noobs arent going to get the news, and then they're going to post a link to the HYPO trialer and KMC will be shut down.

tlbauerle
I don't think you need to be a high-post count member...just not an immature poo head...besides...The White Wookie is about as recognizable as my Gollum-Sidious...those who have been around will be recognized...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by whitewookie

Yeah, me too! big grin

BAILY

Loyal members post regularly and dont just show up to steal our images or videos that we upload...... and loyal members cant have joined within the last 24 hrs especially... One day recently here, 100 new peeps joined... prolly to steal our links... we cant let this happen.... our board is being overrun with scum.... We must take back what is OURS!! KMC is OURS!!

Creechuur
I definitely agree with the above sentiments. I want EVERYONE to see the trailer, but the oldschoolers gotta come first. Leeches can have the sloppy seconds.

Please add me to any PM list that gets going. I will do the same for any regular that needs help, if I manage to get the trailer before others.

This is the first thing to take my mind off of World of Warcraft since I started playing it, hehe. Thats why I never post anymore, I got leveling up to do!

Sadako of Girth

Dont worry Wookie, 96 posts, registered all that time ago, I'm sure you'll fit the catagory OK.... We've seen posts of yours way prior to this......!! smile

BAILY
Trust me, most of you guys are loyal... if I see and/or talk regularly to ya on KMC... you are loyal... now if I am insulting you.... well you know what that means...

tlbauerle
Yeah...the scum around my toilet bowl...

thejeditraitor
i don't think you should judge so much by the register date but by spelling mistakes and lack of star wars knowledge...

"WHOSE THAET OLD DUDE WITH THE LIT SWORD?!! IS THAT DRAT VADER#@!!!!!1111"

Stunrun
amen to thatwink

tlbauerle
holy poo...that's freakin' great!!!

i didnt know that poo could be holy...

BAILY
i personally am not judging by joining date.. I am judging by who contributes and to what quality they do that.....

smoker4
wink

Stunrun
OLD TIMERS FIRST AND LOYAL KMC MEMBERS !!!!!!!NOOBS? -BACK OF THE QUEUE PLZ!!!!!wink

hmmm lets make a list......if you think youre worthy say "AYE"

....AYE!

TheForceSupreme
I agree that people who only come here to leech and never post and not even register should be dumped...also the least one can do is build up a circle of friends on here. I've come to know some cool people on KMC.

tlbauerle
AYE!!!

Hades2021
I just linked like half of TFN through PMs. smile

EDIT: A yousendit link, that is.

jaden101
listen to the fanboy club in here...ive never heard such drivel in all my life...how totally arrogant of you to think that you lot are more entitled to the pics and trailers than anyone else

all you guys do is lap up spoileriffics and tbones pics from MF just the same as a million other sites do

if you think your little pm games will stop the trailer from getting into the hands of "n00bs" then your fighting a losing battle...

Stunrun
Whether ur post count is 2000 or 2, it doesnt matter. What does matter is your attitude, good posting. If your an all round friendly guy who posts 5 every month ur ok in my booksmile

thejeditraitor
POOP!

Creechuur
Most of you probably cant stand me...or at least think me rude and flippant...but I'm still worthy! yes

AYE

Darth Plegueis
Damn, you guys are harsh (and not a one of you registered a year or more). I understand some noob angst, but youll keep people from wanting to become loyal posters. I have a tv, and Hyperspace access, so I can watch the trailer just fine. I came to share some pics (so youve seen them I GET IT!!) and my love of Star Wars and all I hear is elitist bitching!

STUNNY?? "AYE?"

Stunrun
Originally posted by jaden101
listen to the fanboy club in here...ive never heard such drivel in all my life...how totally arrogant of you to think that you lot are more entitled to the pics and trailers than anyone else

all you guys do is lap up spoileriffics and tbones pics from MF just the same as a million other sites do

if you think your little pm games will stop the trailer from getting into the hands of "n00bs" then your fighting a losing battle...

im not saying we own KMC, but anyone will tell you what it was like on 4th november 2004sad it was noob hell!

Stunrun
AYE!beer

BAILY
I am not talking about you friend.. I am talking of those who dont contribute at all... you have given us stuff since you joined... dont worry... we love people like you

DeVi| D0do
AYE! big grin

and I agree with Stunrun smile

kremzike
Man, this is crazy. We get the bootleg on MF last night. Lots of mirrors were made (my rapidshare one being one of the longest lasting ones big grin ), then I come over here & I can see the the KMC peeps have got the news and also have access to the trailer. All good. Links are where the deserved people can get them. I go to sleep. But, as always, the Unregistered Army swoop in, draw attention and kill links, and now bring down the mighty MF once again! On THEE frikin' trailer day of all days! Sucks ass. I hope DP can get it back up soon. I can't remember how I found MF.com, but someone on there mentioned KMC, which is how I found this place. I don't post a ton at either, but sometimes I wish there were special rules in place on days like these. You know, so only registered users can view the board and so only a set number or even no new users can sign up in the few days before & up until the day after. GAH! I guess my rambling is not entirely fair because we're all just fans trying to see the good stuff, but when they crash a site, that means nobody gets to see anything!

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by Darth Plegueis
Damn, you guys are harsh (and not a one of you registered a year or more). I understand some noob angst, but youll keep people from wanting to become loyal posters. I have a tv, and Hyperspace access, so I can watch the trailer just fine. I came to share some pics (so youve seen them I GET IT!!) and my love of Star Wars and all I hear is elitist bitching!

Hey if it keeps this board save...so be it. KMC is worth alot to us "elitist". wink

smoker4
I like you creechuur, well when i say like i mean dont mind, when i say dont mind, i mean cant stand.......... cool

Darth Plegueis
Aw, a newbie posted in your thread! big grin

Sadako of Girth
For sure we don't begrudge THEM downloads though as (As you rightly point out) they (Spoileriffic and co) have given us so much...!!
It may be a love/hate thing with MF.com round here, but don't ignore the love...!

agreed, i was JK before, but still......anywone else "AYE?!"

tlbauerle
Most of us have found this place this year as a haven from TFN or even MF.com when all the OT DVD stuff posted...Hardly anyone was here a year ago and we might have had a handful of posts a day!

Boy I guess we already know who to skip here...

Darth Plegueis
Originally posted by TheForceSupreme
Hey if it keeps this board save...so be it. KMC is worth alot to us "elitist". wink
I understand, but not EVEYONE who shows up here (majority or not) is trying to mooch!

thejeditraitor
i think the point is not too keep things away from noobs,
but to keep noobs away from us.

and we mean people like "assface125521" who registered this morning to get free links and flame a bunch of people and then leave.

Stunrun
whos the noob?confused

vorphalack
I post here semi-regularly, but I dont even know if I want to deal with this place tonight. Seems like either I will be labeled A) a "n00b", therefore not worthy of a PM (seeing as my post count isn't outrageously high....yet) or B) I will not be able to find a decent link because of all the *actual* newbs who are trying to leech it.

My suggestion? Make an IRC channel. Thats what someone did last time the teaser came out and it was perfect. Newbs dont know how to use it, therefore it was the perfect place to share the trailer.

Just an idea. wink

-V

BAILY
I am with thejeditraitor... that is exactly what I am talking about.. I got nothing against noobs... it is moochers I hate!!! They will ruin the boards... and I dont care if they disappear after tonight... they will ruin tonight for us......

Stunrun
Originally posted by vorphalack
I post here semi-regularly, but I dont even know if I want to deal with this place tonight. Seems like either I will be labeled A) a "n00b", therefore not worthy of a PM (seeing as my post count its outrageously high....yet) or B) I will not be able to find a decent link because of all the *actual* newbs who are trying to leech it.

My suggestion? Make an IRC channel. Thats what someone did last time the teaser came out and it was perfect. Newbs dont know how to use it, therefore it was the perfect place to share the trailer.

Just an idea. wink

-V

as long as your a sensible poster, your fine with mesmile

BAILY
Baily is a noob... he loves all noobs.. just not moochers... I welcome all noobs if they arent a$$holes in their posts

theats why i am going alliance bound tonight!.

Darth Plegueis
Crap. Then I have to misspell "everyone".

jaden101
i say spread the love chaps...spread the love...there is far to much bitterness in the world than to start it among starwars fans as well...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
i think the point is not too keep things away from noobs,
but to keep noobs away from us.

and we mean people like "assface125521" who registered this morning to get free links and flame a bunch of people and then leave.

Right on JT... smile

Hades2021
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE FULL TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED IN THE GOOD QUALITY! I've seen HALF of the trailer in good quality, where's the other half?

tlbauerle
oh.............IRC...good deal....

suggestions on a server?? EFNET??

Stunrun
*COUGH*s e c r e t s i t e *COUGH*

aint that rightwink

DeVi| D0do
gah, I hate IRC... it confuses me :P

Three Owls
that's a fair idea.

oh...and "AYE". I'd like to think I contribute in some form or another(fresh links to werbodcs etc., and sig making for people).

tlbauerle
Well...Hades2021 won't freakin' get it....

SEARCH and this isn't on topic...

mmmmm i like secret sites.\

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE FULL TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED IN THE GOOD QUALITY! I've seen HALF of the trailer in good quality, where's the other half?"

try reading more than three posts.

Hades2021
Because if it has, someone host it on yousendit for crying out loud! I'll start PMing people immediately!

whitewookie
*roars a hopeful Aye*

jaden101
Originally posted by Hades2021
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE FULL TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED IN THE GOOD QUALITY! I've seen HALF of the trailer in good quality, where's the other half?

haha...hades2021...total posts....7

i think you might have wandered off the path and into the moors...and there are feckin tons of werewolves waiting for your kind around these parts

Creechuur
Originally posted by smoker4
I like you creechuur, well when i say like i mean dont mind, when i say dont mind, i mean cant stand.......... cool

Awww, you smooth talker you!

For all you new members saying we are being elitist and all that crap, WHATEVER. Youre absolutely right, the stuff here is usually taken from other places, and it also appears other places. If you cant appreciate that we get frustrated by johnny-come-latelys who show up the day the trailer (or any other spoiler) breaks, and then book without so much as a f--k you, then you are totally welcome to get the hell of off KMC and go somewhere else for your SW goodness. I could care less what you do as long as you dont screw stuff up here.

That being said, WELCOME NEW MEMBERS big grin...who plan on staying awhile. The rest of you can suck it.

Hades2021
Stop talking to me in ****ing riddles and post the trailer.

Boris
blink

Stunrun
Baily's right. Ive been taking it out on noobs all this time, when its the moochers that do the damage (i can name some in my timemad )

i mean what is the meaning of a 'noob' - someone who's new, HEY! we were all new at some pointyes

HADES, please stop posting about asking for the trailer and if i get a PM from you i am going to report you instantly. we are all waiting for the trailer, no it hasnt come out, it will be out at five oclock pacific

DeVi| D0do

will someone ban this guy!?

please

frau
I'm new here, but I agree 100% with you all. It's not being mean or "elitist", it's simply trying to save the board for those that really care. If someone comes here with good intentions then they should understand that and not be offended. IMHO

Oh, and I'm not here to mooch stuff, I mostly just came for the free beer. big grin

BAILY
I didnt want to start a fight between noobs and veterans here... it is the moochers who are the problem... noobs rock!! all of you guys do

TheForceSupreme
I understand, but not EVEYONE who shows up here (majority or not) is trying to mooch!

Agreed, but lets not exaggerate. The first day I come here I got the teaser trailer in 5 minutes and all I had to do is PM someone. The majority of poster on here are friendly and very helpfull...if one bothers to put some energie into his or her effort to obtain footage or images. If being save and carefull gets us out of trouble then lets do it. If moochers bother us so much then lets stop posting links and go underground (PM).

Three Owls
4 more hours people! Happy Dance

Boris
Look at the amount on the forum right now lol

smoker4
I like you really creechuur stick out tongue

Darth Plegueis
Originally posted by Creechuur
Awww, you smooth talker you!

For all you new members saying we are being elitist and all that crap, WHATEVER. Youre absolutely right, the stuff here is usually taken from other places, and it also appears other places. If you cant appreciate that we get frustrated by johnny-come-latelys who show up the day the trailer (or any other spoiler) breaks, and then book without so much as a f--k you, then you are totally welcome to get the hell of off KMC and go somewhere else for your SW goodness. I could care less what you do as long as you dont screw stuff up here.

That being said, WELCOME NEW MEMBERS big grin...who plan on staying awhile. The rest of you can suck it.
Cool, so I shouldn't show back up at 9:05 with a link to the Hyperspace trailer? big grin

Stunrun

/\ theres your average moocher!laughing out loud /\

Hades2021
This is the most unhelpful thread I have ever read. You don't answer my questions, and you don't do what I ask. I just spent 2 hours PMing people on TFN the only half of the trailer I have to keep them away from THIS site and it's too much hassle for you guys to give me the whole trailer to keep them away even more. Unbelievable.

what do you mean!?!?!? ONE HOUR!

Malic Clanorian
i havent been registered here for long but ive been viewing the site for a long time...and not just for star wars but other stuff also..i just never registered because i never thought anyone cared about my 2cents lol

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Boris
Look at the amount on the forum right now lol

This IS the most in ever seen on the board, including Nov 4th....

Darth Plegueis
Only now, at the end, do I understand........
Hey, wait...free beer??!!

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
i havent been registered here for long but ive been viewing the site for a long time...and not just for star wars but other stuff also..i just never registered because i never thought anyone cared about my 2cents lol

I was a lurker here for several months before joined too... welcome

one hour to go!

Boris
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
This IS the most in ever seen on the board, including Nov 4th....

What was that for again? First teaser trailer?

Sadako of Girth
This is the most unhelpful thread I have ever read. You don't answer my questions, and you don't do what I ask. I just spent 2 hours PMing people on TFN the only half of the trailer I have to keep them away from THIS site and it's too much hassle for you guys to give me the whole trailer to keep them away even more. Unbelievable.

No-one HAS the whole hi-res lovely quality trailer yet...!!!
Chill... Your time will come man.... Be patient..

tlbauerle

NO F*CKING SH!T

You march in to a conversation and try to get the trailer off us??? WHEN WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WHOLE THING YET IN GOOD QUALITY...and you want us to roll out the welcome mat? There are other threads for this shite.

BAILY
I was a lurker after I joined... just came for spoilers.... I realized I was a horrible person and I changed my ways.. I contribute alot now to make up for my badness.....

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Boris
What was that for again? First teaser trailer?

That'd be the one....! smile

minijedi
What about those of us who lurked here for a long time, registerd months ago and never got up the guts to post? Will someone have a heart and share with us?

Stunrun
right im gonna get myself tanked up full of boozestick out tongue

ill meet you up later guyz on TRAwink

jaden101
so we can all agree that at least the n00bs(myself included) have the decency to sign up and post (quite a bit in the last few days in my case) where as you'll get the nameless and faceless "guests" in their hundreds nicking all the yousendit links

Malic Clanorian
i was on TFN for the longest time then i was looking up constantine stuff on this site and came across star wars..i wasnt in the forums for pics more just for info..

alecsuba
Hades man just no. please go away. you make the rest of us who joined within the last few months look bad.

I am a star wars nerd true and true i wont deny it but even I wont go that stupid. The trailer will make its appearance when its around just gotta have patience.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by minijedi
What about those of us who lurked here for a long time, registerd months ago and never got up the guts to post? Will someone have a heart and share with us?

I would say contribute...and there is no problem...mooch off links and don't upload again, then there is a problem.

Darth Plegueis
Well now the whole tone has changed.Thanks to Hades, I also can feel your pain.

BAILY
You just posted buddy... so yes we will ... and welcome to the boards... I know I was intimidated at first... but you will get a backbone and then you can be an ass like I am sometimes... and piss people off...

Sadako of Girth
I was a lurker after I joined... just came for spoilers.... I realized I was a horrible person and I changed my ways.. I contribute alot now to make up for my badness.....

Like Harvey Keitel in "Bad Lieutenant"...? smile

Talk about redemption....!!!!

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Stunrun
right im gonna get myself tanked up full of boozestick out tongue

can i come with? big grin

smoker4
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Like Harvey Keitel in "Bad Lieutenant"...?

laughing out loud my role model

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by minijedi

so long as you're not an a$$hole, we'll be nice... and welcome big grin

Stunrun
sure wink beer ON THE HOUSE!stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
so we can all agree that at least the n00bs(myself included) have the decency to sign up and post (quite a bit in the last few days in my case) where as you'll get the nameless and faceless "guests" in their hundreds nicking all the yousendit links

Aye yes

DeVi| D0do
woot beer Happy Dance

Hades2021
You could have just said "No one has the trailer" in the first place, but my question was NOT answered. And I do believe the trailer was leaked last night, wasn't it? Or this morning?

But whatever, you people are usually friendly in the BTH and webdoc threads, but now you're just being ass holes.

minijedi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
so long as you're not an a$$hole, we'll be nice... and welcome big grin

If you want to get technical, I'd be a b**ch, but I suppose I can be nice. LOL And thanks for all the welcomes everyone. First ime posting on a board, ever.

alecsuba
hmm what about getting the code to lock posts from being seen until someones posted? could close signups for a bit and then no leechers join and they cant steal the links either

DCLXVI
I wonder if BAILY considers me a moocher.....stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
You could have just said "No one has the trailer" in the first place, but my question was NOT answered. And I do believe the trailer was leaked last night, wasn't it? Or this morning?

But whatever, you people are usually friendly in the BTH and webdoc threads, but now you're just being ass holes.

Nice.....

HADES, you are a shithole no expression, get the fack outa here you indescent MOOCHER before we all report your sorry ass. go mooch on another forum, and im positive that you will get the same reaction that you got from us anywhere else you go.

you are not welcome here, and we will not grant you the luxury of a PM of the trailer.

Darth Plegueis
The OC starts in about 45 min (east coast USA), does anyone have any idea at what time in the program that the trailer will air?

GCG

^ is to be trusted yes

i can vouch for this old aquantence of mine

Boris

The bootleg one is leaked, not the high quality one

tlbauerle
HADES....the reason no one answered your quesiton is you could have searched first or...i dunno...gone to a thread where they were discussing it..

DeVi| D0do
wow... seven pages in under an hour

Hades2021
I'm trying to help you guys from other so called "MOOCHERS". But it's YOU who will not let me help. SO SCREW YOU GUYS!

I truly wonder if ANYONE has even READ MY WHOLE FREAKING POST.

You could have been nice, but now I will advertise this site all over TFN. Good luck.

DCLXVI
What is KMC coming to?
Face it people: We were ALL n00bs at one point, (myself more recently), and without them, KMC would die.......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Malic Clanorian
The OC starts in about 45 min (east coast USA), does anyone have any idea at what time in the program that the trailer will air?

my guess would be at the end...just so u have to sit threw the whole thing..i think the whole promo was to get poeple to watch the OC lol not just the trailer

do you guys hear something...it sounds like a moocher.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by GCG
^ is to be trusted yes

i can vouch for this old aquantence of mine

I too have seen him around and he's always been cool by me....
A great contributor on the "Sick Joke" thread.... Man. He killed me on there....!! I've had to be repeating his material all week to those of my friends with a similar sense of humour.......!! laughing

whitewookie
*yawns* ahh feck it, im too tired to wait up, i'll pick it up in the morning, lol! Hope you guys are satisfied big grin!!

Malic Clanorian
You could have been nice, but now I will advertise this site all over TFN. Good luck.

yea you would..moochy mc mooch mooch

alecsuba
New Stuff from ternian/Motee

this is the questionable lines from mustafar

SHU MAI
We were promised a reward...a handsome reward!

VADER
I am your reward. You don't find me handsome?

Anakin seems sure full of himself

Sadako of Girth
I'm trying to help you guys from other so called "MOOCHERS". But it's YOU who will not let me help. SO SCREW YOU GUYS!

I truly wonder if ANYONE has even READ MY WHOLE FREAKING POST.

Have a nice day...!

no stay there's only an hour left!

Stunrun
how long to go according to u guys in the US?

Darth Plegueis
Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
my guess would be at the end...just so u have to sit threw the whole thing..i think the whole promo was to get poeple to watch the OC lol not just the trailer
That makes sense, of course. Ive never seen the OC, but really want to see the trailer on the bigscreen (well,TV) even though it will be available at Hyperspace right after that.

Malic Clanorian
45mins on FOX at 8pm im in canada

Stunrun
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
no stay there's only an hour left!

thx didnt see that

whitewookie
lol, its a tempting offer, but when you've been a geek as long as me you learn that beauty sleep is a well needed nessecity wink!!

Stunrun
i gotta wait till 2 am to get this trailer loleek! but then im 5 hours ahead

thejeditraitor
HEY, in case any of you are actually going to watch the o.c. like i am you should know that this episode will have all new music from the new BECK album GUERO!!

keep your ears open!! BECK IS AWESOME!!

DeVi| D0do
ha! it's nearly 1:30pm here... the ideal time big grin

whitewookie
oh, and theres also the fact im on a 56k and i'd be up another 2 hours downloading the frelling thing :P

Malic Clanorian
HEY, in case any of you are actually going to watch the o.c. like i am you should know that this episode will have all new music from the new BECK album GUERO!!

STAY ON TOPIC! lol jk

Cheesiness

Boooooooring...

Boris
Wow! wacko

thejeditraitor
oh and for "hadesassface12254211" the trailer has not been released DOUCHEBAG!!!!!

EDIT and BECK is on topic because he rules!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>