Who is the best GOOD jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lomonduil
MACE WINDU all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance cool

SnakeEyes
Obi-wan all the way! Although Yoda is the wisest, and Mace is cool and all, i would have to say Obi-wan is overall the best one.

Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan certainly was the most in-the-field and clever Jedi. While Yoda is the (little green) Man, and Mace is a badass -watch yo' mouth!- kinda dude, Obi's just my ideal Jedi.

Darth_Nefarus
Luke, no doubt about it. Every situation he was in, mirrored his father's life, yet he chose the correct path and he does become the most powerful Jedi.

Bardock42
A few there are...I like Jon Antilles, I like Obi Wan....Mace and Yoda of course.......and female of course An'ya Kuro and Master Fay. I kind of like Quinlan Vos too (does he count as good?).
So I can't really decide ....sorry sad

jedimaster2000
I like a few as well. Mace Windu is one badass especially when is comes to wielding a lightsaber, Yoda, the little green kickass dude, is like a monkey on crack when in action, Obi-Wan's creativeness and wisdom has also gotten him really far, and Luke is said to be the most powerful Jedi when he became a full-fledged Jedi Master. So overally, the most powerful Jedi goes to Luke.

Darth_Nefarus
Although I already said Luke, Obi-Wan is an EXTREMELY close second. He goes through some of the hardest situations, what with watching his master die, defeating the Jedi Hunter(Grievous) and then the most powerful force user there is.
I mean, he immediately goes after Anakin, despite how much he cares for him and takes care of business.

SnakeEyes
Out of the choices up there my list would be:
1. Obi-wan Kenobi
2. Yoda
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Mace Windu

speiderman
Mine would be imho

1. Yoda

2. Mace Windu

3. Luke Skywalker

§pearhead
I'm torn between Obi-Wan and Luke.

Luke was a whiny crybaby...but even as he whined and cried, he did exactly what he should do.

Darth Mantis
Yoda, i mean how many other jedi can pull off his moves.

Kun-ni Habeo
ob1

Vanquish
Yoda embodies exactly what every Jedi should be. Not only is he the strongest Jedi when it comes to combat (meaning he could beat any other Jedi in a fight) but he is the strongest jedi force user, and the wisest among all Jedi. If Obi wasen't Human, and could manage to live a lot longer, maybe he could surpass Yoda in strength and wisdom eventually, but he just lives too damn short a life. And no matter how many times it's stated that NJO Luke becomes the strongest ever, I still think he is the biggest douche in the Star wars universe, so he can't get my vote.

Yoda is the man

mosh16137
yoda jus cause he is the most awsome species(after ewoks)

SithKiller
Well of course Luke becomes IT ...Obi is good Yoda...too.....Mace badass of course....but Qui-Gon did become Yodas Master...Luke never had the opportunity to do that.....plus he just strikes me as the kinda dude who force tokes at the end of a hard day....lol....yeah I give it to Qui-Gon....lol...cheers Qui-Gon beer smoke

DenKi
Mace, because he BEAT Sidious, but then Anakin came in sad

Bobafetty
Luke I would say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.