Rays of light!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
waveyRay Ramano; for Everybody loves Raymond...and...winkissRay Loletta I'm not sure of his last name but he's been around putting out good parts for years. His latest addition is that show about "What if God was one of Us."
I think these two guys are gonna be quality actors for years to come.
I think this is what Seinfield was trying for...on top of trying for a succussful sit com.
To me Seinfield was just like a funny Bob Saget.
Ray and Ray know how to act. You always felt a little funny watching Saget or Seinfield cause it was like they didn't know what they were doing.
Not saying some of Seinfield wasn't really funny but i think that's the reason he died off.
What do you guys think of these two?
shaun

ZoooMbEE
are they skaters noooooooooo.So why would we care

charmedFairy
stfu, let him make his own thread no expression

ZoooMbEE
woooo are'nt you a ray of sunshine.I was giving my opinion so it anyone should stfu it's you.

charmedFairy
but your opinion has nothing to do with the topic. so stfu and stop going off topic and let other members make their own f***ing threads.

SimplePlanChica
I hate Everyone Loves Raymond

ZoooMbEE
me too he's like really ugly and old and cant act.

SimplePlanChica
that show is so boring! i hate it ! all they do is yell at each.. and it is so degrading to women!

Ray Ramona is such a pig

ZoooMbEE
omg mad Avril should sooo be in that show she would punk it up and give him her attitude.Maybe simple plan should sing the theme tune that would rock.

SimplePlanChica
it doesnt have a theme song sad

Avril should be Ray's daughter! that would be so cool! I would totally watch it then!

Wonderman
I know we should all pretend that kids could rule the world and sit back and drool over you.
Go jump in a lake with your skates on.

draconigena
Just because you don't possess the level of intelligence needed to understand the comedy of Everybody Love Raymond (not that you need much, it's pretty straightforward), doesn't mean you can spam up a thread with crap that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at all.

Don't be morons.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ZoooMbEE
woooo are'nt you a ray of sunshine.I was giving my opinion so it anyone should stfu it's you.

Opinion? How is asking of they are skaters expressing an opinion. Get back on topic, cut out the bullshit, and try and conduct yourselves with a little more civility for a change. This forum has been filled with hatemongers as of late.

KillTheLight
I love Ray Liotta he's one of my favourite actors.I loved him in Goodfellas, Corrina Corrina,Blow,Narc and many others that i cant think of right now.But yeah I agree with you he has quality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.