Briteny Spears Vs. Cher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
in one of her last concerts Cher made a comment about how she'd been around for nearly 40 years and how "these briteny spears types come and go," then when her fans jeered when she mentioned spears she said "yeah they're hoes arn't they." apparently britters has taken this to heart and has "declared war" apon Cher.

well dont briteny, left it a bit late in the fold to ruin cher didn't you

NicktheBassist
i think that they should get in a death match, do the world a favor and kill eachother. i don't like either of them if that hasn't become evident already

alic88
lol the situation is kinda funny though

SimplePlanChica
Britney is classic..

ZoooMbEE
she's ok but i prefer avril so much more.and who the hell is cher??

SimplePlanChica
isnt Cher and Elvira the same person?

ZoooMbEE
blink i have no idea

SimplePlanChica
Oh..you should!

ZoooMbEE
so like are they punk and stuff.

room #99
idiots

SimplePlanChica
Im quite clever...

ZoooMbEE
IGNORE them Mel they're just bitter and jealous

room #99
laughing

SimplePlanChica
so jealous!.. i get people who are jealous of me all the time... it's tough

Victor Von Doom
I love people that speak as if they know about music and yet haven't heard anything prior to....January.

Deathblow
Originally posted by ZoooMbEE
IGNORE them Mel they're just bitter and jealous

Bitter of what?

Jealous of what?

Help me out here confused

tabby999
heres the equation! we are jelous of them apparently, the only thing they have we could be is complete bliss. i guess they have bliss because if ignorance is bliss they'd have a truckload of it

Shaggy2dope
LOL tabby u really are a ******

SlipknoT
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
Im quite clever... Not if you listen to Simple Plan....

Shaggy2dope
sup slipknot

tabby999
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
LOL tabby u really are a ******

so because i talk about something means i like it. i dont think you could be any dumber if you tried. i found the situation funny and thought others would. you on the other hand bring nothing to the table but a bad smell

waspluver
WHO CARES THEY BOTH SUCK!!!

jaybol1
Cher vs Britny

Well in a Puzzy eatin contest Cher would win because of experince

In a finger contest I think brittiny would win because Arthritis hasn't cauught her yet

IN a TIITTIES contest Britny

In Self Anal Masturbation I pick Cher but it would be close...once again experince would win there

I would love to see them battle it out though...be sweet no matter who won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.