Favorite Duel Setting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which has been your favorite setting that characters have had a duel in.

Darth_Nefarus
Bespin, lotsa stuff happened there.

§pearhead
Bespin was awesome.

Bardock42
The Death Star in episode IV ok that mioght be becuase the duel rocked

Cascador

RC-3930
tatooeni(i kno i didnt spell it right) cuz its like abandon

xeous
I've always wanted to see a dramatic night fight with like a thuderstorm or something...

But, as of right now, the closest thing would be Anakin vs Dooku in the hanger after they cut the lights. The way the sabres glow is amazing.

SnakeEyes
I guess the closest thing to a night fight was the fight Jango and Obi-wan shared... Rain always makes a battle 10 times cooler. Like Helms Deep from LOTR...

jackstain
Theed. Only because it has been the greatest duel of any of the movies. Not the most pivotal, but the BEST.

Darth_Nefarus
After episode 3 is out, I think the senate room will be the best. Sidious throwing senate pods around like he does is awesome.

frau
Definitely Bespin so far... I'm really hoping ROTS will give me a reason to knock it down to #2. big grin

Stealth Agent
i liked where obi wan, qui gon and darthmaul faught it was a great setting. With the power beams and everything.

I also liked Bespin alot exspecially on that bridge where luke and vader duked it out.

speiderman
Bespin.

jedimaster2000
Bespin, with the Theed Generator Room with power beams a close second.

ryano
theed
defo

lewismoo
duel of the fates, multi levels, cool forcefields, its got it all

tlbauerle
Man...the throne room was pretty cool in JEDI, but EMPIRE takes the lead with Bespin....

DCLXVI
Theed/Duel of the Fates, followed closely by the Bespin/"I am your Father" Duel, and then the Death Star/"Family" Duel aboard the Second Death Star. wink
As others have said, I hope RotS puts these all further down the list....wink

JediStang
I think that Theed was the awesomest, but after ROTS comes, the Mustafar duel will take the cake.

Actually, just ROTS dueling will kick ass.

SnakeEyes
Also, do not limit your favorite to the movies, it can be EU also

SnakeEyes
Well, Mustafar was my favorite...

Darth_Otaku
Can't remember the place's name...On Naboo in TPM.

Emperor Revan
Definitely Mustafar IMO. Second being Kamino, if that counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.