Request for Jar Jar pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roald
I'm a BIG FAN of Jar Jar Binks! I LOVE that guy...

No not really...

Anyway; someone over here once had a signature picture of Jar Jar sitting next to Han Solo and Greedo is about to fire his f*cked-up blast...

The pic said: The Real Special Edition

I LOVED that pic! Can anyone please post it again?

And; any more funny Jar Jar pics out there?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Mist
maybe you should hang out in the ep1 forum, they possibly talk about jarjar there. we dont here.

Roald
Yeak I know. I'm sorry. I just remember seeing the picture here. And to be honest; who visits the Episode I forum nowadays? And maybe there are some Episode III Jar Jar-fun pics. Thatsa mesa thinks! smile

Mist
i cant remember seeing it, it might be in the wallpaper and artwork thread, try there. pretty much all the sw forums are dead, except this one. cant imagine AFTER the movie, we'll have nothing to live for.
everyone will have to go outside for fresh air in 2months.

Cascador
I haven't see any Jar-Jar pics from ep III, yet...Luckily...
sorry ik deel dezelfde liefde niet

Roald
Wait a minute! I don't LIKE Jar Jar at all! In fact; he's the reason why at times I'm ashamed to be a Star Wars fan. I just want the pic. I'm not in love with the dude...

Cascador
Pics of the previous movie can easily be ripped off the DVD

Roald
No, no, no... I don't want Jar Jar pictures... sigh...

Just the fan made picture where Jar Jar sits besides Han Solo and Greedo is about to shoot him...

Cascador
I saw that one on MF.com...as a signature, but I don't think he uses it anymore...didn't collect it unfortunatly

Roald
Yeah thanks dude!

That's the pic I mean. As you can see Han Solo is standing next to Jar Jar and Greedo is about to shoot! Great!

(oh, you edited your post! for the record: you posted a Jar Jar pic with Obi-Wan and Anakin)

Now my reaction isn't that funny anymore...

Cascador
go try and find it on MF.com...maybe you'll have a chance there

Roald
Yeah I probably saw it there and not here. I'm not a member there, but maybe in time I'll register.

Anyway; thanks for the advice! smile

BAILY
The funny part is that there are no ROTS pics of Jar Jar...

Roald
I would like to see Jar Jar for a few seconds in ROTS just for continuaty reasons. Don't need to hear him speak though.

BAILY
that is all you are getting too... lol

Roald
I just hope Lucas won't pull a late surprise appearance of Mr. Binks.

Mist
thankfully he's not in the trailer. Lucas couldve easily pulled off some stupid stunt and included him in the trailer, disappointing millions of fans in the process, but he figured "ill be showing it during the OC, i guess thats bad enough".
so he left jarjar out of the trailer.

BAILY
This just in....... Lucas has decided to change the most pivotal scene in the movie.... Jar Jar is responsible for Order 66 being commensed... he over heard Palpatine mention it to an advisor and then he went and asked a Clone Trooper down the hall what Order 66 was..... then he died a horrible death....

Roald
Just imagine it... after that last shot of Vader in the trailer... ONE more shot of Jar Jar...looking at the camera and shouting: "Wesa back!"...

That would be like looking at this beautiful girl, imagining some rough nightly behaviour and then all of a sudden, upon looking good, realizing that it's not a girl, but a 48 year old male truck driver from Texas... Ugh...

(Geez, that is a bad comparison...)

Killua
Jar Jar rules . smile

Dart Saber
I hope he died in the clone wars, and was eaten by gundark

Cascador
Actually it's been confirmed that he stays alive -- Bad luck, buddy!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BAILY
The funny part is that there are no ROTS pics of Jar Jar...

Oh.... PLease let that be an omen....!!!???!

NO BINKS! NO BINKS NO BINKS NO BINKS.....!!!! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.