whatever happended to?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
this is a thread for those bands that made a mark and then dropped off the radar without so much as a "were splitting up" anouncement

the 2 i wondered about

the new radical (you may remember their "dont let go" song

and JJ72...never liked them but they seemed to brainwash a lot of people for a whole 3 singles and then simply vanished

if anyone can shed light on what happened to these bands or have bands that you want to find out what happened to them

post them here

Libertine
Sorry but ive never heard of these bands... have i been deprived?

jaden101
i liked the new radicals...pretty summery type music...you should be able to pick up the album for about a fiver nowadays...

wasn't a fan of JJ72 though...my brother feckin loved them...

Libertine
Ok... i'll check em out.

Victor Von Doom
JJ72 are still around. They lost the best thing about them though: the bassist.

She couldn't play though.

dragonpisces272
yeah i know the new radical...especially by that song...

but u2 havent split up...my fav band

slashwristbarbi
I luv 'Get What You Give' by The New Radicals (or the 'dont let go' song as you say!). I remember hearing on the radio a little while after that song came out that they weresplitting up......shame, really sad

jaden101
heres another one i was pondering about while listening to one of their tunes...(from earth with love)

whatever happened to gay dad?

Alpha Centauri
I always wondered what happened to Jawbreaker but I think they just dropped off the face of the Earth.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.