See the movie before its release.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
If you are a real hardcore starwars fan, you can see it before its english release if you go to Belgium, France, Switzerlan or Uraguay, all of which are releasing it a day early (in french)

Mist
or you could just wait that extra day and watch it in the comfort of your own country.

Darth_Feros
do u have webdoc 14 or 15

Mist
dude, stop asking.

Imaginary
yes

Darth_Feros
why. is there a problem with that . dont know the format here yet cause im a rookie at this so apologies

Roald
Feros; I'm still looking, but those webdocs aren't that great honestly. Why not start a new thread?

Darth_Feros
thanks man took your advice thanks for patience

lil bitchiness
Being a hard core fan doesnt involve going into another country just to see it day early especially if its going to be in another language.

I myself will be there for the premiere in London so i can get some sexy shots of Hayden hoe droolio

BAILY
Would you come to Canada to get shots of Baily??

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BAILY
Would you come to Canada to get shots of Baily?? Of course I would!! do you even have to ask!

I'll see you this summer, BAILY.

Roald
lil bitchiness,

If I may ask, but no offense intended, are you really a girl? I don't know any girls who like Star Wars AND moderate a messageboard! Cool.

BAILY
Trust the Bailster.... Lil B is a woman..... she is Baily's girl.... no one is foxier than her

Storm
Originally posted by eleveninches
If you are a real hardcore starwars fan, you can see it before its english release if you go to Belgium, France, Switzerlan or Uraguay, all of which are releasing it a day early (in french)
In Belgium, movies are subtitled in Dutch as well as in French. They' re not dubbed.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Roald
lil bitchiness,

If I may ask, but no offense intended, are you really a girl? I don't know any girls who like Star Wars AND moderate a messageboard! Cool. Yeah, im a girlie. smile

And yeah, im a complete geek happy

BAILY
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah, im a girlie. smile

And yeah, im a complete geek happy

the sexiest geek in England, might I add

tlbauerle
lil bitchiness,

If I may ask, but no offense intended, are you really a girl? I don't know any girls who like Star Wars AND moderate a messageboard! Cool.

I think what Roald means to ask is if you are hot...at least that's the geekoid subtext I read into it....

No offense...

BAILY
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I think what Roald means to ask is if you are hot...at least that's the geekoid subtext I read into it....

No offense...

I will say it again..... she is the sexiest geek in England

Roald
No, it's just that I have encountered many Star Wars fans in the past who, on the Internet, get really aroused by pretending to be some kind of sexy Sith B*tch. That always freaked me out.

But, I'm wrong about lil bitchiness obviousley.

tlbauerle
My wife is a hot SW fan...and she let's me geek out

Of course it seems like I converted a few girls to the faith when I was dating too...

BAILY
It is ok... Baily is often thought to be pretending on his sexyness... but he is really sexy.... too bad the ladies dont think so.... embarrasment sad Just Lil B. does.....

Mist
Of course it seems like I converted a few girls to the faith when I was dating too...

YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!
Dude, go out into the world, and spread forth your preachings. Convert all females to our cause. Fly, fly like the angels that brought you here!

Roald
Well, I really tried to turn to my wife into a Star Wars-geek, but in the end, she likes the films, she wants to see Episode III on opening day, but she doesn't wet herself upon seeing Palpatine and Yoda battle in the new trailer. And as we all know - TRUE Star Wars geeks become orgasmatic upon seeing stuff like that!! smile

BAILY
I got orgasmic at seeing Yoda and Sidious fight....

tlbauerle
Sorry MIST...married...

My converting days are over...yet I pass the torch to you.

And my wife isn't nerdy over it...but she has read all the books (except the epic NJO) and she will let us see the midnight showing on her birthday (how sweeeeeeeeeeeeet it is....of course she really had not choice).

Roald
Then congratulations Baily! You are a TRUE Star Wars geek! Like me!

Mist
Baily, would you do me a favour and rate my captions in the caption thread? i need someone with the highest level of humour to do me the honour, o Lord of the Baily side of the Force.

*Bows down*

Mist
Sorry MIST...married...

My converting days are over...yet I pass the torch to you.

And my wife isn't nerdy over it...but she has read all the books (except the epic NJO) and she will let us see the midnight showing on her birthday (how sweeeeeeeeeeeeet it is....of course she really had not choice).

Then we geeks are doomed to an eternal life of loneliness.....

smoker4
laughing out loud

Darth_Feros
my girlfriend makes me got to a stupid chick flick in order to get her to go to a star wars movie. i had to see a walk to remember to get her to go to star wars. ughhhhhhh

Roald
A Walk To Remember is most dreadful, unimaginative, utterly simple girl's fantasy ever put on film. How that movie ever got made is truly beyond me.

Mist
Never heard of it, Thank God.

Roald
I deeply ENVY you!

Why does everyone have such cool names here? Sith Shadow Warrior (you're not Super Shadow right?), Darth Furball, Sith B*tch and all.

And I'm just called a "junior member"... Now how cool is that?

BAILY
A Walk To Remember is most dreadful, unimaginative, utterly simple girl's fantasy ever put on film. How that movie ever got made is truly beyond me.

Simple girls?? where?? they are easiest to manipulate into liking you!!!

Roald
Uhh... I didn't mean the girls are simple, but the fantasy is so simple. My english not so good.

Mist
I deeply ENVY you!

Why does everyone have such cool names here? Sith Shadow Warrior (you're not Super Shadow right?), Darth Furball, Sith B*tch and all.

And I'm just called a "junior member"... Now how cool is that?

You can change it in your profile options.

And dont ever EVER say "(you're not Super Shadow right?), " again. ok?

Roald
Oops! You heard that one before, right?

I don't blame you for being a little touchy about that. I mean, that guy is so absorbed in his own fantasy. In a way he is constantly masturbating on the Internet and thousands like to see him do it and, uh, join hands... The guy is weird...

BAILY
yeah touching anyones hand after he does that is gross.... I need sleep .... damn trailer kept me up all night

Darth_Feros
u dont want to know anything about a walk to remember cause its crap pure and simple. its a waste of film

Cascador
I would hate it if the movies in Belgium were dubbed in dutch...
"Obi-Wan heeft je nooit verteld wat er met je vader is gebeurd!
"Hij heeft mij genoeg verteld...jij hebt hem vermoord!"
"Nee...ik ben je vader!"
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! luckily almost nobody understands what I'm saying and they aren't dubbed but subtitled...altho some say that's worse than dubbed....
I know many girls who are star wars fans from Belgium and Holland like my own...but mostly from conventions. FACTS, STARCON, ECHO BASE etc....

Roald
Hey, wait a minute I've been to conventions in Holland and I never saw any............ oh, those were GIRLS! smile

lil bitchiness
No, it's just that I have encountered many Star Wars fans in the past who, on the Internet, get really aroused by pretending to be some kind of sexy Sith B*tch. That always freaked me out.

But, I'm wrong about lil bitchiness obviousley. Do girls really do that confused

Im all for a sith, but im not freaking out about it...messed or i hope im not.

guiro72
i thought he meant guys who pretend to be "sexy sith b*tches".....

Roald
No, no, no I mean GUYS pretending to be GIRLS on the Internet (like Guiro said). This happens a lot with Star Wars geeks. I wasn't very clear about that. Sorry.

lil bitchiness
Sorry to have misunderstood, and its fine.

Yeah, I am a girl, and BAILY heard my voice, so he can be my witness. happy

guiro72
it could be like that seinfeld episode with the high talker.....

Pyro GOI
Originally posted by Cascador
I would hate it if the movies in Belgium were dubbed in dutch...
"Obi-Wan heeft je nooit verteld wat er met je vader is gebeurd!
"Hij heeft mij genoeg verteld...jij hebt hem vermoord!"
"Nee...ik ben je vader!"

stick out tongue

Obi-OneManShow
In the Flemish speaking part of Belgium, movies are never dubbed (unless it's aimed at 5 year olds)... thank god for that. So we'll see ROTS in it's original version

Pyro GOI
Yup. Can't wait. Nice trailer. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.