wolverine vs ghost rider. who's king of the hill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
the bad boys of marvel..................they've fought before and wolvie screamed his butt off when his claws got into GR. So who wins? laughing eek! big grin smile embarrasment stick out tongue mad

long pig
ghost of course.
nothin wolvie could do to ghost....GR emits crazy psi energy all the time....thats what happend to wolvie when he stabbed him.

Wonderman
Empath's power wouldn't be effective on Wolverine, at least in the short term. Ghost Rider is a whole nother ball game. His penance stare would make Wolverine flip out.
He also has those very bad chains. And not a bad set of wheels.
Wolverine might get off some cutting first, but doesn't Ghost Rider just reconfigure.

Jimmy Buggs
hank hill

srankmissingnin
If I remember correctly adamantium causes some sort of energy feedback when it hits Ghost Riders hell fire which has knocks them both out. It happened in a couple of Marvel Presents issues... at least I think so but it has been a while.

long pig
are you sure? ive seen people stab GR with swords and freak out from the feedback....it isnt only adamantium.
never seen the double KO thing

srankmissingnin
hmmm... I'm going to do my best to doulbe check but I have no clue which issue it is in so it may take awhile

jinzin
well assuming wolvie could get a good shot in edgewise, then the most he could hope for is a tie. but since the enemy of the state run, GR can now easily subdue him with the staredown.

srankmissingnin
Marvel Presents Issue 65. Wolverine stabs Ghost Rider and the feed back causes a double ko; the narrative seemed to imply that the Pendance Stare wouldn't work on Logan either.

Wolverine also fought Vengance in Marvel Presents 150. It's a pretty good battle, but the fight doesn't get finished because Bloody Mary books it.

jinzin
good work srank
lol, if wolverine make it to the top of the hill and buries his claws into a rock or something, then gr ain't moving him, if not GR's got the strength and the chain. If he's at the top of the hill swinging his chain logan can't get up it.

dami wilson
whose bloody mary and whose Pendance Stare ?

long pig
GR used his PS on mary in that issue right? and GR FREAKED OUT!
cuz mary is so ****ed in the head she is basically innocent.
he hasnt recovered since using his PS on mary.
oh and dami
bloody mary is this lunatic chick who is flippin crazy.
the PS is GRs most powerful weapons...well...maybe THE most powerful weapon.
if he looks at you with his PS you will be forced to feel all the pain youve ever inflicted on anyone...ever.
it works on anyone who is evil.
ANYONE.
GR is GODS hand of vengence....nothing surpasses his PS.

long pig
he took galactus out with it....had him running to the hills!

dami wilson
HA HA AH, ha ha ha ha oh that ha hurt! HAHAHAHA eek! laughing
was that the bad ass galactus planet eatting or was that destroying dude? Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
He got messed up when he used to Pendance Stare on Mary because he said she is a paradox, the Mary persona is innocent while the others are on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I should say that while adamantium causes GH great pain and the feed back did ko both of them Ghost Ridder got up first, although he was out for a long period of time as well.

dami wilson
that was fan based again!

jinzin
who cares, so are these threads so leave it alone.

srankmissingnin
The Marvel Presents Issues where fan based? Never knew that...

dami wilson
OK JEEZ! iT's nothing personal dude! Wanna share a pizza? I got some right here!Can you smell the cheese?

What about Daredevil vs wolverine or Batman vs Hulk? Hulk lost again man n that sucked!

jinzin
in reality though what comics nowdays or for the past 50 years for that matters aren't fan based, practically every writer you've ever heard of is a comics fan so that argument is completely irrelivent. and not even completely accurate for that matter.

long pig
i think dami may have meant...that its fanbased cuz for some crazy reason...only adamantium causes GR pain like that...meaning it gives wolvie a chance when he normally would have none.
only when GR fought wolvie was it found out that adamantium hurts GR.
smells funny to me as well

jinzin
I meant are fan based. whoops

Mainstream
bejita it works!

jinzin
the hell? lol

Mainstream
Ghost Rider..my bad

dami wilson
actually that was what I meant! cool thinking bub! loooooong pig, that's cool thread! roll eyes (sarcastic) wink embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

srankmissingnin
Adamantium hurts intangable people also; it is just a handy weapon to have around

jinzin
true that.

dami wilson
so if they fought, who would win? They never do seem to finish these so called battles and thats the part I don't like. Would GR win? Why cant he use the Penetnance stare on WOLVE MAN.

eleveninches
Ghost Rider would kick ligans buttocks all the way back to canuckistan

jinzin
the reason why wolvie THINKS that the penance stare won't work is because GR would have to sift through so much fake memory implant garbage, telepathic defense devises, and other such crap that the stare would never get the full effect on him. But I say since, enemy of the state,,,,,,wolive goes down...hard.

black wolverine
wolverine is my fav but ghostrider would kill him

guy222
Originally posted by dami wilson
the bad boys of marvel..................they've fought before and wolvie screamed his butt off when his claws got into GR. So who wins? laughing eek! big grin smile embarrasment stick out tongue mad

Zarathos>Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.