<=the 'I QUIT' thread==>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Say how you would quit your old job where your boss is a prick, since you found a better job where you get all the sweet hookups and bennies. I'll go first.

"You know what, Boss? I just realized that I don't have to be here. I quit! Cock." eek!

BakaXero
i see your annoyed, i guess this is good time to tell you. ive found something new. and it appreciate me more... its not me its you...

Baylin
Oh the choice is endless... droolio

First of all I'd clamp my boss' car, this is after I've drilled a hole through his exhaust...

Then I'd go in his office with a huge bag of sh!t saying "I believe this is yours I've just been looking after it for you but since I just quit I dont need it anymore, you have it back!" then I'd drop it on his desk shit

ashtonsNO1fan
it has to be sed that wat tired hiker sed is dead polite to wat i'd say.

"thats it i quit u **************************************************
************************* coz u r so **************************************************
**************************************** and i dont no why i didn't quit sooner. i dont even no why i started u **************************************************
***" then throw apron or watever im holding at him and walk out in front of everyone. i think thats how i'd do it but only if he really was a prick. angel

Corran
I'd just write a polite letter of resignation and hand it to them. embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
If you think you can treat me the way you were!Well you can forget it.Because I quit!JM laughing

Bardock42
I would scream "You b!tch you'cve ruined my life" then "you **** I ******* hate you ******* go suck a ****...you filthy *****" ..............Am I fired? ...YOu know what I quit.... you suck ass ***** ****er.

dragonpisces272
the most simplest way to say it:

I QUIT!....MWAHAHHA.....

gefallen_engel
heres to all the years I wasted with you all the tears I wasted on you I cant believe how stupid I was to think you would ever change. I hope you ****ing die you stupid son of a ***** oh and heres for the things I let you do to me all the bullshit I took from you (kick him in the nuts)

aahhh! I feel a little better

Clovie
i wouldn't quit it cry

dragonpisces272
and then you find out that the job crashes in the future...ouch. and the boss that you bashed has an opening offer to anyone who can take your position. how would you run back to your boss and job?

PVS
Originally posted by Corran

at least SOMEBODY is honest.
as for me, i would (and have) give them the proper 2 weeks notice
and be done with it.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Corran

But that's soooo boring. stick out tongue

Fearnix
I would sexualy assault him big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by Fearnix
I would sexualy assault him big grin what if that was HER?

Anna85
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Say how you would quit your old job where your boss is a prick, since you found a better job where you get all the sweet hookups and bennies. I'll go first.

"You know what, Boss? I just realized that I don't have to be here. I quit! Cock." eek!

eek!
I QUIT
BYEBYES, BOSSIE! big grin wink stick out tongue

Corran
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
But that's soooo boring. stick out tongue That's just so me sad

LanİeWindu™
"Hey *****, here's my name tag. C-yaaaaaaaaa!"

sniper
step 1, enjoy work for once:

we use registers which are just computers with touch screens and no keyboard, running windows 2000. i can access the start menu from inside the register program, turn on the onscreen keyboard, kill the program, and using my thumb drive, upload and play Super Mario Brothers on the register. all while ignoring customers.

step 2, play Dead Kennedys on the PA system:

song of choice: Take this job and shove it (I ain't workin here no more)

step 3, quit:

"thet's it, im done. im leaving and im not coming back."
"no i will not reconsider. my only other option is to spill the blood of each and every person in the store"
*pull out butterfly knife*
"it's kinda up to you"
*play with knife*
"ok, see you in hell, bye"

Demarthl
hey ****face guess what? i quit! call me what you want, and give whatever reasons. i could be the worst employee in the world, but im fine with that, because im not you, now take your fat ass out the staff room and play hide and go ****yourself behind the counter.

BackFire
"You're a big fat whore and I fear if I stay here any longer you will eat me, I quit, here, have a donut."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.