blond moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
where did it come from? "i just had a blond moment". why do people associate blonds with being dumb. i'm not a blond but i do believe i have experienced wat we call "blond moments" where my brain goes all dumb on me and i don't no wat im saying til someone corrects me, or just been unbelievbly clumsy or just been comepletely stupid. sorry if wat ive sed is spelt wrong i think it might be a "blond moment". wats your "blondest" moment been?

ashtonsNO1fan
personally i used to dig blond guys but now im into rock guys.

nitro-swicked
ive never had 1.

chelsea17
i won't talk about my blondest moment..but i will say that i'm not dumb, or a lot of other blondes

nitro-swicked
tell me babe stick out tongue

chelsea17
tell you what?

dragonpisces272
had tons, but not blonde stick out tongue

nitro-swicked
laughing

spazzymcgee14
never had a moment but i have a joke
there was a blond walking back and forth from her mail box to her house she did this over and over again so finally her neighbor asked her what she was doing and she said" my computer keeps saying i have mail"

Demarthl
the associatioj of dumb and blondes comes from, the earlier era's of the 80's and earlier then that,
when young girls payed so much attention into making themselves look perfect for the boys, that they lost out on education and therefore common sense. obviously overtime like everything it got over hyped and is now the ridiculous heard em all jokes of today

spazzymcgee14
^ is that really true?

Demarthl
as far as i know

spazzymcgee14
^ ?

FEDFAN316
the person i heard it from was blonde it was in a magazine some of mine is when i cant think of something either for my books(i write good books)or if i cant think of something when i know it really well

sniper
it's mentioned, if that's what you'd call it, in 'earth girls are easy'
in the song 'cuz im a blond'
it's funny as hell

LifeIsKillingMe
i AM blonde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.