StarWarsaholics Anonymous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
My name is Bardock42, and I am addicted to Star Wars.

No seriously I need it...oh god...sooooo much.
I just saw the second trailer and dear god help me give me Star Wars Please.......its so much pain....anyway .....anyone else a StarWarsaholic?

Storm
Where do you think will the StarWarsaholics on this forum hang out?

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42
My name is Bardock42, and I am addicted to Star Wars.

No seriously I need it...oh god...sooooo much.
I just saw the second trailer and dear god help me give me Star Wars Please.......its so much pain....anyway .....anyone else a StarWarsaholic?

My name is Lana and I'm a huge StarWarsaholic...

laughing

Originally posted by Storm
Where do you think will the StarWarsaholics on this forum hang out?

If this were to be posted in the EpIII forum it would be killed for being a pointless thread, trust me on that.

Bardock42
Well i know...but it doesn't fit there happy

Bardock42
Hello Lana......how long have you been one?

Lana
Since I was 12...7 years...that trailer last night, OMG...eek!

Raz
I'm a StarWarsaholic, but I haven't seen the trailer yet sad

dragonpisces272
this is like, confession hall big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Raz
I'm a StarWarsaholic, but I haven't seen the trailer yet sad

jawdrop how is that possible?!? shock

Bardock42
I saw the trailer Lana posted in the SW Ep. III forum...is there a new one? 7 years yea I think that could be true for me too but it got really bad just recently actually always before a new one comes out.

Lana
I didn't post the trailer, just some screencaps from it...just came out last night big grin

WindDancer
Hello I'm WD!

I'm addicted to Anime and Batman........

...errrr...wait a minute...wrong Annonimous. embarrasment

Bardock42
You posted a link...I think...maybe someone else....the movie is gonna be far better than the others though I think (at least the trailer rocks)

Bardock42
Originally posted by WindDancer
Hello I'm WD!

I'm addicted to Anime and Batman........

...errrr...wait a minute...wrong Annonimous. embarrasment

I got over the anime but I am still a Batman Addict but thats the wrong Club

Lana
You posted a link...I think...maybe someone else....the movie is gonna be far better than the others though I think (at least the trailer rocks)

Nope, wasn't me, I haven't linked the trailer...must have been someone else. I only posted a few screencaps, which has gotten a bunch of people bugging me to send them the trailer laughing

Bardock42
Oh well I saw the caps.....I so love the trailer...and how the different jedis are in (Aayla Secura especially) , its going to be wonderful (and there wasn't any Jar Jar in it so that is good.)

Raz
Please people, don't talk about the movie. I'm staying spoiler-free.

The only thing I know so far, is that General Grevious is a baddie in the movie cool

Lana
Spoiler-free? Good luck thumb up I could never stay spoiler-free and therefore am not even bothering to try laughing out loud

Korri
I am StarWars

Pyro GOI
I'm a StarWarsaholic to. Since I was a little kid. The first episode I saw was ESB. I loved it. And I still do.

Storm
The Star Wars fans are emigrating smile

So that' s where some more Belgians are hanging out.

dragonpisces272
go Korri cool

Bardock42
Spoiler Free? Good luck with that.....
I don't like Grievous though sad

Corran
Originally posted by Raz
Please people, don't talk about the movie. I'm staying spoiler-free.

The only thing I know so far, is that General Grevious is a baddie in the movie cool General Grevious is a baddy!

Thanks for spoiling that for me, you could have used spoiler tags sad

Clovie
i don't like it erm

ericadurancefan
the new trailer kicked serious ass,i loved when obi wan and anakin were fighting and obi wan was screaming,"you were the chosen one"that totally rocked

lil bitchiness
My name is lil b and im a Star Warsaholic cry

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't like it erm

You don'T like WHAT? mad

lil bitchiness
People not liking Star Wars? How...wrong no expression

Corran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
People not liking Star Wars? How...wrong no expression Kill them, kill them all 2guns

Bardock42
Clovie....seriously...I thought we could be friends. But under these cuircumstances, I guess this won'T happen.....ever .....sorry cry

SnakeEyes
I am a serious Starwarsaholic. I need help. I just watched the new trailer like 5 times in a row. Anyone have any medication?

Bardock42
watch the trailer 10 times more yes

Jackie Malfoy
Hi my name is Jackie!and I am a star wars aholics and I keep seeing star wars people in my mind and they wil not leave me alone!JMst-sym

barbarossa
I am Barbarossa, and I am a Star Warsaholic.

I just remembered what I asked Alana last night- How many Fan Boys collectively Nutted when that trailer aired? 1.2 BILLION!

lil bitchiness
Im watching AOTC as we speak embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
My newsroom got the Ep3 press tape so I'm basically creaming my pants right now. erm

ericadurancefan
i recorded the trailer on dvd,how pathetic it was my highlight of the week and i have been a starwarsaholic for going on 12 years

Fëanor
i'm an addict...and I seem to keep singing Bill Murray's version of the SW's theme...

Star Wars
Nothing but Star Wars...

Fearnix
My name is Fearnix, and I have been addicted to Star Wars for 9 years now cry

The Tired Hiker

Imaginary
I'm a SWaholic too... Lana and Milla know it well.

lil bitchiness
We do indeed Imag!! happy

Star Wars love

Sadako of Girth
*Gets up off of stool.*

*In low pseudo-ashamed voice*

Hello... My name is Sadako... And I am a Starwars-a-holic.....

Corran
st-sym I'm not an addict, I can give it up anytime I want to, it's not like I'm dependant on it.st-sym

starwars starwars starwars

Fëanor
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
. . . those crazy bar wars, and hey, how bout' that Darth Vader guy, did he scare you as much as he scared meeeeeeeeee! laughing

embarrasment: ...i almost pee'd me pants

Reborn Again
If you're annonymous, anyone who posts in this thread won't be annoymous anymore. Anyway, I like SW too!

RaventheOnly
no expression no expression no expression

speiderman
I am posting because I am star Wars freak! I love star Wars.

Echuu
100% star warsaholic

Clovie
Clovie....seriously...I thought we could be friends. But under these cuircumstances, I guess this won'T happen.....ever .....sorry cry i'm sorry too erm

rajah kalantiaw
i'm a star wars-a-holic.

i just rented ep 4,5,6 last night. i have the clone wars on tivo. i have ep 1 on video AND dvd. i have the ep 3 trailer in my pc and i watch it everyday.

yoda1

sky shadow
Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by rajah kalantiaw
i'm a star wars-a-holic.

i just rented ep 4,5,6 last night. i have the clone wars on tivo. i have ep 1 on video AND dvd. i have the ep 3 trailer in my pc and i watch it everyday.

yoda1 MARRY ME!!droolio

shaber
I had a bit of a fad for the old trilogy too you know... and the clone idea is good

speiderman
I am something of an expert when it comes to Star Wars. I have read a ton of the eu books and I know all of the movies by heart. I also think Star Wars is the coolest thing.

shaber
okaaaay - why did the viceroy find the queen of naboo unattractive? (according to Terry Brooke's novelisation)

speiderman
I also failed to mention I have only read novels that take place after the events of Return of the Jedi. My guess would be that viceroy sees Padme as a rival for power. And the fact that she is a human and he is an alien.

Bardock42
Was anyone cured by ROTS?

Mišt
Yeah....now theres.......nothing....cry

fini
What the f**k?

Bardock you were bored weren't you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by fini
What the f**k?

Bardock you were bored weren't you?
Hmm I am not sure, I possibly was, but I think it was a result from something I read in another thread....well, I usually open threads to for the fun of it. Like the Happy Birthday Thread I opened just to post something in another thread...yeah, well..funny times.

fini
rightttttt.............

Mišt
I like Star Wars, You like Star Wars, lets go shag

Storm
I' m immune to Star Wars eek!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

fini
cool!!!!!,

hmm i wonder if that line could work on anyone, lol
What have I got to lose???

Mišt

shock

Storm
I' ve only watched bits and pieces of 2 episodes. I can' t even remember which ones hmm
*Hides.*

Bardock42
rightttttt.............
You are a girl no expression

cool!!!!!,

Obviously only on people that like Star Wars

LIAR cry

Mišt
cool!!!!!,

Im not willing to test it in the real worldweep

I' ve only watched bits and pieces of 2 episodes. I can' t even remember which ones hmm
*Hides.*

Oh....my.....people we have a Code Red here, I repeat, Code Red, we need some dvds, coffee and a comfy chair here stat!icon5_2

Storm
I feel out of place leftright

Bardock42

Mišt
Yeahw00t Theres just not enough of me in the world yet!

But the first time should be good, you should take it slow and enjoy the feeling, and be happy you are experiencing the start of a new beginning touched

Storm
*Wipes away a tear.*

Bardock42
Yeah, yeah..that'S all very interesting...but I have a mind boggling question...assuming you have kids...or get some at some point in life....in what order should you show them teh movies. I find that a rather hard question actually..any opinions.....?

Mišt
Probably same as everyone saw them, OT>PT.

Otherwise they'll get all obsessed with Yoda and Jar Jar, and then start complaining when they watch the OT that they arent in it....and they'll see the fancy cgi in PT and then move onto models in OT and be like blink

DarkWizard
< Star Wars Addicted Moron.

Storm
Yeah, yeah..that'S all very interesting...but I have a mind boggling question...assuming you have kids...or get some at some point in life....in what order should you show them teh movies. I find that a rather hard question actually..any opinions.....?
I would have a theory about that if I had seen them all.

DarkWizard
Definitely in the order of release, not chronologically.

Storm
That' s what I discussed with Fire once. I' d watch them chronologically.

Mišt
Han, Luke, Leia, Chewbacca and Lando touched

I dont want no whiny Anakin or young mullet head Obi Wan, or Jar Jar, or uber Yoda no expression

DarkWizard

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. '

Bleh.

Then all the Surprises in the OT would be looked over.

Bardock42

Chronologically in real world terms or in Star Wars Universe Terms ?

Bardock42

Dawson
Would you look at that. People like me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dawson
Would you look at that. People like me.

Yeah...we are no wookies though no

Dawson
Damn. xD

Bardock42
Well, happens.....so, what's your favorite Film?

Dawson
Not really sure I could say that I have a favorite, but I'm not to fond of I and II. Half the movies were dedicated to the Queen's wardrobe. That's probably as close as I could get to picking a favorite.

Bardock42
I see, yeah well...I guess you are right, although I am not particularly fond of III either...they are alright but nothign as great as the OT.

Dawson
I agree, but I'm still a fan of III. I think that it was absoloutly amazing and extremely well done. I just...I dunno. I absoloutly loved it.

Ronny
eek! STAR WARS~!~~@)#*#*~#( HOLY SHEET

blushing I luff it.

*goes off to buy a six pack of Star Wars* droolio Get it? get it???~! cause there were six movies.. oh I'm clever. *touches self*

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ronny
eek! STAR WARS~!~~@)#*#*~#( HOLY SHEET

blushing I luff it.

*goes off to buy a six pack of Star Wars* droolio Get it? get it???~! cause there were six movies.. oh I'm clever. *touches self*

Ah..you are a smart one.....not too bad.

And stop touching yourself.....let me help you with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.